• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico stayed silent for a little while after Erwin talked.
"It's your house and your kitchen. You also know the recipe by heart I would presume. If there's something else you want to do to help, go ahead.."

Di Angelo looked back down at what he was currently working on. He allowed himself to get engulfed by his work so he wouldn't have to hear Battler's last screams playing over and over again in his head like a broken record. Still, Nico knew he didn't get the worse part of this...

"Eren is taking it worse than I am. I'm just glad he has Jean to comfort him. Speaking of, I still have yet to be properly introduced to Jean. What can you tell me about him?"

[/QUOTE]
"Huh? Oh um I don't know much about him, he's not in my pack. He's a stray I think. So we were gonna welcome him into our pack, it's sorta like adoption I guess.." Erwin said trying his best to explain

"But a lot more complicated and there's a huge celebration." Erwin added as he continued to work.

"Any other questions, anything else you wanna get off your mind?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going to block out his memory's.

"I'm sorry I tried to kill you. I still don't forgive you for what you did ten years ago... but seeing as you're Levi's brother I'm willing to put aside my grudges against you. You looked over my little sister, and you invited me into your house despite what I did, and you even have this entire family of your own that you look after..

So what I'm trying to say...

Is that maybe you're not the monster I've been thinking you were for all these years..."

With that burden finally lifted off of Nico's shoulders he continued to bury himself in his work. Anything to sound out the noises in his head.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'm sorry I tried to kill you. I still don't forgive you for what you did ten years ago... but seeing as you're Levi's brother I'm willing to put aside my grudges against you. You looked over my little sister, and you invited me into your house despite what I did, and you even have this entire family of your own that you look after..
So what I'm trying to say...

Is that maybe you're not the monster I've been thinking you were for all these years..."

With that burden finally lifted off of Nico's shoulders he continued to bury himself in his work. Anything to sound out the noises in his head.

[/QUOTE]
'And that is were you'd be wrong. I am a monster.' Erwin thought to himself.

"I should say the same, and I'm glad you think so." Erwin said regretting adding on the last part.

"Erwin."

"Erwin." Mikasa called from upstairs, for a moment. He'd thought it was his mom, but it wasn't just his girlfriend.

"Come here this is the cutest thing ever, look at Ange." She called as the little red headed girl walked down the front steps.

Long brown wavy hair, emerald green eyes. Elizabeth Taylor white linen perfume. Red lipstick, light blue eye shadow. Tan skin. Pearls draped around her neck. Her hands were built for loving. Not fighting. A navy blue dress from the 60s, with a cream colored sash to match her headband so gracefully tied at the nape of her neck.

That woman never existed.

The red headed little girl had gotten all dressed up in his step-mothers old clothes and with Mikasa's help put on makeup.

"Isn't she cute?" Mikasa asked standing next to her then finally looked up at her boyfriend. "Are you okay?" She asked worry filling her voice. Erwin nodded and put on a small smile.

"I'm fine, and yes that's really cute. Now can you please get her out of that, those clothes aren't meant to be played with." Erwin said looking at the two the girls nodded and with that headed back upstairs. He looked down at what he was doing, mixing some ingredients together absentmindedly. What was he doing? He shouldn't be here. Just then Levi walked in.

"Hey, help him please. Thanks." Erwin said quickly before leaving the room and going outside.

What's wrong with him?

Nico thought as he began to instruct Levi on what he needed to do in order to help. He didn't exactly have time at the moment to be concerned about Erwin and his problems. Although now was the perfect time to talk to Levi alone.

"You were passed out.. so you don't know what went down. Battler is never going to be a problem to us or any of the other werewolves ever again. Me and Eren took care of that..."

Eren was the one who actually did the deed, you just gave the order. But we'll still both have to live knowing we murdered Battler...

"If you want me to go into detail, I can for you. All you need to know is that I did what I had to in order to make sure you were safe and we could be happy.. As long as he was still alive Battler was never going to let us fall in love peacefully.."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]
What's wrong with him?
Nico thought as he began to instruct Levi on what he needed to do in order to help. He didn't exactly have time at the moment to be concerned about Erwin and his problems. Although now was the perfect time to talk to Levi alone.

"You were passed out.. so you don't know what went down. Battler is never going to be a problem to us or any of the other werewolves ever again. Me and Eren took care of that..."

Eren was the one who actually did the deed, you just gave the order. But we'll still both have to live knowing we murdered Battler...

"If you want me to go into detail, I can for you. All you need to know is that I did what I had to in order to make sure you were safe and we could be happy.. As long as he was still alive Battler was never going to let us fall in love peacefully.."

[/QUOTE]
"Let's talk about this latter, when we're home." Levi said softly. Although Levi wasn't as experienced as Nico and Erwin when it comes to cooking, he could still cut things, mix stuff, and add things.

"Tell me about the surprise you promised." Levi said changing the subject.

"It won't be much of a surprise if I tell you, now will it? Let's just say for one of my surprises, if you don't get full eating here you won't have to worry when you get home. I made some arrangements. Yes, I also have multiple surprises planned out for us to enjoy tonight."

Nico said as he continued on with his work of actually cooking and stirring in the ingredients that Levi was cutting up. He was enjoying working side by side with Levi in the kitchen and hoped they'd get the chance to do this again in the future if Levi wished.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"It won't be much of a surprise if I tell you, now will it? Let's just say for one of my surprises, if you don't get full eating here you won't have to worry when you get home. I made some arrangements. Yes, I also have multiple surprises planned out for us to enjoy tonight."
Nico said as he continued on with his work of actually cooking and stirring in the ingredients that Levi was cutting up. He was enjoying working side by side with Levi in the kitchen and hoped they'd get the chance to do this again in the future if Levi wished.

[/QUOTE]
Levi though about it for a while but soon gave up trying. "I'm sorry, but I'm just really bad at guessing." He sighed laughing a bit. "Do you need these next?" Levi asked after he finished cutting up the rest of whatever need to be cooked. He remembered this, it was a soup like stew his mom used to make. The pack always loved this stuff.

"Yes, thank you." Nico said as he took the remaining chopped up ingredients and dropped them into the stew before carefully stirring it. For the first time since Battler's death, just by Levi being here and around Di Angelo it was enough for the black haired child to stop hearing Battler's last screams over and over again in his head.

"You know, if you ever want a human job I have a lot of sway over my boss at work. I'm certain I could get you a job there, but you'd have to start as just a dish boy. Cleaning plates and the entire kitchen area and then work your way up from that."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Yes, thank you." Nico said as he took the remaining chopped up ingredients and dropped them into the stew before carefully stirring it. For the first time since Battler's death, just by Levi being here and around Di Angelo it was enough for the black haired child to stop hearing Battler's last screams over and over again in his head.
"You know, if you ever want a human job I have a lot of sway over my boss at work. I'm certain I could get you a job there, but you'd have to start as just a dish boy. Cleaning plates and the entire kitchen area and then work your way up from that."

[/QUOTE]
Levi shook his head "Nha, thanks but no." He said and started to glean up the dishes Nico wasn't yousing. "Thanks." Levi said smiling a bit.

"I'm not saying it will be easy.. but our family of three should be able to live off of just my paycheck then. As long as we're happy what does money matter anyways?"

Nico said as he continued to stir the stew rather absent mindlessly.

"The stews basically finished. I'm just letting it simmer for a little while longer. We can go ahead and tell everyone that it's done if you want."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'm not saying it will be easy.. but our family of three should be able to live off of just my paycheck then. As long as we're happy what does money matter anyways?"
Nico said as he continued to stir the stew rather absent mindlessly.

"The stews basically finished. I'm just letting it simmer for a little while longer. We can go ahead and tell everyone that it's done if you want."

[/QUOTE]
"Let's worry about that latter too." Levi said calmly kissed the top of Nico's head as he passed him, leaving the boy alone again. He walked around the house telling people that dinner was ready. Then at long last went outside to go find Erwin.

It was a hot summer day and with the kitchen burning up from all the food they had been cooking, Nico finally opened up the kitchen window now that he was alone. Unknown to him as he leaned back against a counter in front of the window and let the cool breeze hit him was that he would know be able to hear Levi who was standing outside.

It's not as if Di Angelo wanted to overhear other's conversations, but he certainly didn't walk away when he finally noticed whose voice he was hearing.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]It was a hot summer day and with the kitchen burning up from all the food they had been cooking, Nico finally opened up the kitchen window now that he was alone. Unknown to him as he leaned back against a counter in front of the window and let the cool breeze hit him was that he would know be able to hear Levi who was standing outside.
It's not as if Di Angelo wanted to overhear other's conversations, but he certainly didn't walk away when he finally noticed whose voice he was hearing.

[/QUOTE]
"Look Levi, I know you love this place but I can't stand it." Erwin snapped

"Well who's fault would that be?" Levi asked

"You know it was an accident, Levi."

"Lies. You killed her." The younger one pushed

"What other choice did I have? Huh? They kicked me out of the house, left me homeless. Again. They left me again, alone. I'd had enough. The one wonan I though who ever actually showed me kindness, it was just a lie. She agreed with him. He kicked me out called me the monster. My own father! So yeah...I was mad." Erwin huffed

"Mad enough to kill." Levi said plainly "She didn't even see it coming." He said looking his brother dead in the eyes

"He scared me, I didn't think he'd be coming home that early, I-I had to, or he would have killed me too." Erwin explained

"Then you set the house on fire and left me to die." Levi said

"I came back to get you."

"Erwin. I-It hurts. Help. "

"She loved you like her own son and this is how you repaid her. That's a fucking shame." Levi said no emotion to his voice as he walked back in the house.

"She's gone, she's not here. Nothing you see is real. Let it go. She's dead..." Erwin mumbled to himself as he walked off towards the barn.

Nico wasn't exactly surprised to overhear Erwin's confession to killing his parents. Despite his attempt to get on Erwin's good side earlier and put their past behind them, Nico still knew very well that Erwin could be considered a monster. The fact that he murdered both of his parents was just more proof to that fact.

Di Angelo pulled out a cigarette box from his pocket. It was a nasty habit that he had quit two years ago with the help of a certain red-headed lover. Now the black haired kid began to open and close the box again and again as he looked down into the full container.

"Oniisan, is something wrong?

Ange finally called out as she ran over to him and watched what he was doing. She was back in her usual clothes with the make up taken off as per Erwin's orders.

"Of course not now that you're here," Nico finally said as he put the box back into his pocket and picked the little red-headed girl up and began to spin her around in the air.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico wasn't exactly surprised to overhear Erwin's confession to killing his parents. Despite his attempt to get on Erwin's good side earlier and put their past behind them, Nico still knew very well that Erwin could be considered a monster. The fact that he murdered both of his parents was just more proof to that fact.
Di Angelo pulled out a cigarette box from his pocket. It was a nasty habit that he had quit two years ago with the help of a certain red-headed lover. Now the black haired kid began to open and close the box again and again as he looked down into the full container.

"Oniisan, is something wrong?

Ange finally called out as she ran over to him and watched what he was doing. She was back in her usual clothes with the make up taken off as per Erwin's orders.

"Of course not now that you're here," Nico finally said as he put the box back into his pocket and picked the little red-headed girl up and began to spin her around in the air.

[/QUOTE]
Levi walked into the kitchen to see Nico and Ange he smiled a bit looking at the two for a while then remembered the problem at hand.

His brother, this house, his parents deaths.

"Ange, go play with Mikasa, I have to talk to Nico." He said and the little girl nodded and was let go then ran into the living room were she was greated with smiles and laughter.

Levi walked over to the other chosing his words carfully, the old repaired floorboards creaking under his feet.

"I know you said you wanted to go home. But the thing is." He paused looking outside towards the barn.

"The pack needs me. You and Ange can still go home if you like, but I don't think it's safe for you to stay here." Levi finished finally looking back at Nico.

"You should know by now that I go where you go. Safe or not it doesn't matter as long as I'm by your side. I signed up for danger when I fell in love with a werewolf; after all, it was sort of on the fine print of the contract. If it's not safe for Ange here then I can make arrangements for her but you can't push me away Levi."

Nico finally closed the gap between the two men as he took Levi's hand and held it with his own by interlocking their fingers together.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"You should know by now that I go where you go. Safe or not it doesn't matter as long as I'm by your side. I signed up for danger when I fell in love with a werewolf; after all, it was sort of on the fine print of the contract. If it's not safe for Ange here then I can make arrangements for her but you can't push me away Levi."
Nico finally closed the gap between the two men as he took Levi's hand and held it with his own by interlocking their fingers together.

[/QUOTE]
"I..." Levi began looking at Nico. Then though about it. There was no way to keep him safe here but at the same time he couldn't get Nico to leave unless he dragged him out.

"Alright." Levi agreed holding Nico's hand back.

"I know you were listening, so if you have any questions ask me, and try not to talk to Erwin, he'll be okay. Just ask me any questions you have." Levi said looking down at Nico.

"I wasn't trying to listen in on the two of you talking...

But you're right. I did hear it when I opened up the window to let some cool air into the house. Are we sure Erwin is in the right state of mind? When you left and he was walking off Erwin was mumbling to himself. I couldn't hear it that well but he sounded like he wasn't in the best mental place..."

Nico said while looking up into Levi's eyes. Di Angelo hadn't noticed the height difference in the two males before but it didn't bother him at all. At least he would always have somebody to look up to.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I wasn't trying to listen in on the two of you talking...
But you're right. I did hear it when I opened up the window to let some cool air into the house. Are we sure Erwin is in the right state of mind? When you left and he was walking off Erwin was mumbling to himself. I couldn't hear it that well but he sounded like he wasn't in the best mental place..."

Nico said while looking up into Levi's eyes. Di Angelo hadn't noticed the height difference in the two males before but it didn't bother him at all. At least he would always have somebody to look up to.

[/QUOTE]
"I'll check on him latter, I promise but right now it's dinner time we need to get every one feed then I'll bring Erwin his dinner. I bet he's in the barn." Levi said letting go of Nico's hand to walk around the house again and tell everyone that dinner was ready.

"Alright,"

Nico said as he began to get out bowls and pour stew for all the people that were beginning to crowd into the kitchen and form a line. Di Angelo didn't mind, as he had helped volunteer in soup lines before in the city. He made small talk and greeted the werewolves that came up to him as he handed out bowels to them. The black haired boy certainly wouldn't mind getting to know some of these people better.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Alright,"
Nico said as he began to get out bowls and pour stew for all the people that were beginning to crowd into the kitchen and form a line. Di Angelo didn't mind, as he had helped volunteer in soup lines before in the city. He made small talk and greeted the werewolves that came up to him as he handed out bowels to them. The black haired boy certainly wouldn't mind getting to know some of these people better.

[/QUOTE]
After everyone started lining up Levi slipped behind Nico and grabed an extra bowl of stew and headed out to the barn alone.

Erwin was in the back of the barn doing pull ups on a pipe. Levi walked over and set the food on a near by barrel.

"Hey you okay?" Levi asked looking up at his older brother still going at the pull up's refusing to quit.

"Fine. What do you want?" He asked not looking at Levi.

"Well I figured that you might want some food." Levi fibbed

"Yeah, right. That little brat told you to come out here and check on me didn't he?" Erwin asked talking about Nico Levi noded looking at the dirt ground beneth his feet. Erwin let go of the bar and dropped to the ground.

"Go back inside. You need to eat." Erwin said picking up the bowl Levi had left him. The younger one noded and left the barn speechless. He didn't know what to say to Erwin. He never did, unless they were arguing.

With every person that had lined up in the kitchen given a bowl of stew, Nico was finally able to walk over to Ange and sit beside her. He brought a bowl for her, him, and one for Levi when he came back in the house.

"Eat up little one."

Di Angelo finally said as he began to help himself to the food. There had been ways he had thought of improving the taste, but given Erwin's threat he didn't dare falter from the recipe. He saved a seat next to him for Levi while he ate. In the meantime the little girl with her insatiable appetite had already finished her bowl and was asking for more.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]With every person that had lined up in the kitchen given a bowl of stew, Nico was finally able to walk over to Ange and sit beside her. He brought a bowl for her, him, and one for Levi when he came back in the house.
"Eat up little one."

Di Angelo finally said as he began to help himself to the food. There had been ways he had thought of improving the taste, but given Erwin's threat he didn't dare falter from the recipe. He saved a seat next to him for Levi while he ate. In the meantime the little girl with her insatiable appetite had already finished her bowl and was asking for more.

[/QUOTE]
Eren and Jean weren't sitting to far away and Jean heard the little girl ask for more sence he didn't eat much of his he walked over to there table and gave her his bowl. Then looked at Nico a small smile on his face. "So your that Diangalo kid Eren was talking about?" He asked having a feeling that he was saving the extra seat for someone else he continued to stand.

"Thank you!" The little red-headed girl said as she began to help herself to the second-bowl of food. In the meantime Nico finally stood up and held out his hand for Jean to shake it. There was a smile on Di Angelo's face as he figured this must of been Eren's lover.

"That would be correct. You must be Jean, right? It's great to finally be introduced to you. Eren talked very fondly of you."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Thank you!" The little red-headed girl said as she began to help herself to the second-bowl of food. In the meantime Nico finally stood up and held out his hand for Jean to shake it. There was a smile on Di Angelo's face as he figured this must of been Eren's lover.
"That would be correct. You must be Jean, right? It's great to finally be introduced to you. Eren talked very fondly of you."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, Kirstine, Jean." He said and shook the boy's hand "I should say the same, Eren has mentioned you and Levi a few times as well. Latter on You wouldn't mind if I could jet your side of the story, with this whole battler thing?" Jean asked softly. "Eren didn't say much about it and is upstairs refusing to eat..." Jean said his voice trailing off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back