• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]As Eren exited the bedroom Nico stood up next to Levi awaiting whatever bad news he had to say. Di Angelo wasn't expecting any sort of good news so he mentally prepared himself to help comfort Levi for the rest of the night if he had truly lost his brother.
If he had lost Erwin then both Nico and Levi would have lost somebody today that they once cared for. They could at least share in their pain if this was true.

[/QUOTE]
Eren sighed looking up at the group.

"I've done what I can. But to be honest I don't know if he's going to make it if we take him to a hospital or not. He may not live either way. I can try my hardest to delay his death if you wish, but it's going to happen, no matter what you do. Your choice Levi." Eren said giving the news to everyone not holding anything back.

Levi looked at the ER nurse in front of him for a long time before deciding.

"I'd like to have a word with him. If I could." Levi said looking at the double doors in front of him. Eren nodded and steeped out of the way as Levi walked though the door, closing it behind him.

He walked up to Erwin's bed the other male was barley conscious.

"Erwin...I don't know if this will work, but I'm praying to the gods it will." Levi said softly as he rolled up his shirt sleeve and took the bandages of his wrist long seance healed. Then took the knife silver blood rusted knife Erwin had used to kill there parents with from the bed side table and slit his wrist letting the blood fall into Erwin's mouth. As much as he could get out before the wound healed it's self. If this eternity poison still had an effect on Levi then maybe it'd work for Erwin.

Levi repeated the process of cutting his wrist once more then fed the blood to Erwin again. And just like before the cut healed.

Levi then looked at his older brother for want'a seamed like forever before running a hand though his blond hair and kissing his forehead.

"I love you." Levi whispered then turned on there moms old radio Runaround Sue still playing though the old speakers.

"Here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows

I fell in love and my love still grows

Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say

Keep away from-a Runaround Sue"

If there were any words left to say to Erwin Levi had long forgotten them he wanted his brother to live, to see him happy. If Levi had one thing to say to Erwin. He did. He told him he loved him. And that was the truth.

"Thank you for everything Eren.."

Nico said while he waited for Levi to say his final words to his brother. Di Angelo wanted more than anything to be there for the man he loved, but it wouldn't of been right to interrupt their final moments together. The raven haired boy would have to wait until his werewolf lover left the room to be able to comfort him and help him through all of this.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Thank you for everything Eren.."
Nico said while he waited for Levi to say his final words to his brother. Di Angelo wanted more than anything to be there for the man he loved, but it wouldn't of been right to interrupt their final moments together. The raven haired boy would have to wait until his werewolf lover left the room to be able to comfort him and help him through all of this.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey it's my job right..." Eren said softly joking a bit trying to lighten the mood but maybe now wasn't the right time. "Where's Ange are you guys okay? I mean after this whole thing..." Eren said his voice drifting off he could still taste Battler's blood on his lips.

Levi looked at his brother one last time before exiting the room. Still holding the silver blood rusted knife in his hand. Taking a deep breath he looked at the pack Mikasa standing in the front tears in her eyes trying hard not to cry. He walked up to her slowly before looking to the floor and closing his eyes.

"Eren, delay his death as long as you can. But if he suffers or it's-it's just not posable to...." Levi paused for a while.

"End it." Levi said finally making up his mind.

"A-are you sure?!" Eren asked surprised "I-I mean I don't have to there are other-" Eren began

"Dam it Eren! Yes I'm sure! End it. Now." Levi snapped his eyes still on the floor not even looking back at Eren to make sure he went back into the room. Levis grip tightened on the old knife as he said this. Mikasa gasped a bit then cryed she turned to Jean who in turn hugged her to comfort the girl. Levi didn't say a word as he keep his eyes to the floor. When he felt Nico's arms wrap around him in a hug he quickly pulled away from the embrace and headed down the steps and out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Ange is safe.."

Nico softly said to Eren before slowly beginning to head downstairs. Di Angelo could understand, in a way, the pain that Levi was currently feeling and he couldn't just stand back and let him deal with it alone. If the two of them were going to continue loving each other then they were bound to face hardships in the future. The werewolf couldn't just push away his lover each time they faced one.

It was at the worst of times that they should be brought closer together to deal with the problem, not apart like they were now. Di Angelo carefully opened the front door that Levi had slammed close and walked outside as he looked around for Levi. He couldn't of gotten too far...

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Ange is safe.."
Nico softly said to Eren before slowly beginning to head downstairs. Di Angelo could understand, in a way, the pain that Levi was currently feeling and he couldn't just stand back and let him deal with it alone. If the two of them were going to continue loving each other then they were bound to face hardships in the future. The werewolf couldn't just push away his lover each time they faced one.

It was at the worst of times that they should be brought closer together to deal with the problem, not apart like they were now. Di Angelo carefully opened the front door that Levi had slammed close and walked outside as he looked around for Levi. He couldn't of gotten too far...

[/QUOTE]
Levi was at the edge of the woods a bit father from the house his hands coving his ears as he tried to drown out the memory's.

"I have to go runt but I'll be back soon."

"Levi..."

"Grab my hand I'll pull you out."

"Yeah runt more room to run. When I start casing you."

"Look I'm not really supposed to be teaching you this but sense you insist..."

"Alright hold on to the gun tight, aim it carefully....and...fire!"

"Go on ahead I'll be there soon."

"Good luck, Runt."

"Soon it'll be nothing but me, you and Italy."

"When your older, Runt."

"I love you too....Runt."

Nothing but Erwin's voice filled his head. His only relative left drove himself past insanity and now...He's dead.

The black haired boy stood alone on the front porch of the house looking out into the woods while taking in his surroundings. Nico began to have this feeling as he walked out in a specific direction at the edge of the woods. Di Angelo couldn't shake the feeling that this was the right way...

Nico had become lovingly familiar with the strong smell of the other man. With the help of a strong wind tonight blowing in just the right direction Di Angelo was able to faintly smell his lover as he began to walk towards where he thought he was.

Before long Nico found Levi holding his ears and clearly troubled. Slowly approaching, Nico placed both of his hands onto Levi's and looked the other boy in the eye.

"I'm here for you..."

The werewolf may of not of been able to hear what Nico had said but he could clearly read his lips as the boy had said each word slowly enough so he could.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]The black haired boy stood alone on the front porch of the house looking out into the woods while taking in his surroundings. Nico began to have this feeling as he walked out in a specific direction at the edge of the woods. Di Angelo couldn't shake the feeling that this was the right way...
Nico had become lovingly familiar with the strong smell of the other man. With the help of a strong wind tonight blowing in just the right direction Di Angelo was able to faintly smell his lover as he began to walk towards where he thought he was.

Before long Nico found Levi holding his ears and clearly troubled. Slowly approaching, Nico placed both of his hands onto Levi's and looked the other boy in the eye.

"I'm here for you..."

The werewolf may of not of been able to hear what Nico had said but he could clearly read his lips as the boy had said each word slowly enough so he could.

[/QUOTE]
Levi looked at Nico and slowly began to calm down finally removing his hands from his ears. And hugged Nico tight.

"Don't leave.." He said softly holding on tightly to the human.

Just then from the porch of the house Eren came running outside. "Levi! It's Erwin!" He yelled Levi looked up at Nico then to the house and started to run. He climbed the porch steps and stopped dead in the doorway. There he was. Erwin. Standing on his feet wrapped in a blanket. Chilled White bandages were wrapped around his forehead to keep him from having a headache, but it also made his hair stand up a bit witch Levi could help but giggle at a little as he ran to him hugging his brother tight.

"Easy there Runt..I just woke up." Erwin said still a bit groggy,what Levi had done worked thankfully. It was either that or there parents didn't want them to quit, just yet.

"I won't ever leave you..."

Nico was just able to say as the other man was ripped out of his arms by the news of his brother being alive and well. Left alone now at the edge of the woods Di Angelo slowly began to make his way towards the house and the monster that was Levi's brother.

The boy stopped once he had reached the front porch and allowed the two of them to be reunited.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I won't ever leave you..."
Nico was just able to say as the other man was ripped out of his arms by the news of his brother being alive and well. Left alone now at the edge of the woods Di Angelo slowly began to make his way towards the house and the monster that was Levi's brother.

The boy stopped once he had reached the front porch and allowed the two of them to be reunited.

[/QUOTE]
Levi's heart was pounding released that Erwin was alive, and walking around.

"Don't ever scare me like that again! Gods I hate you so much!" Levi laughed hugging his bother tighter.

Eren looked at Nico then to Levi, then back to Nico.

"You okay? You know you can tell me anything right?" He asked still standing outside with Nico as the werewolfs celabrated and talked inside it seamed like the two friends finally had time to talk and catch up.

"I'm a monster..."

Nico silently replied to one of his closet friends while making sure the two werewolves inside couldn't hear him. His gaze had dropped to the floor as Di Angelo was unable to even look Eren in his eyes.

"I was happy that the werewolf that killed my parents was finally possibly feeling regret for what he had done when he tried to take his own life. My thoughts were filled with pleasure and joy as I was comforting Levi after what had happened brought us closer together than we had already been.."

The boy's voice caught as he began to hate himself more and more.

"And now I'm unfairly jealous that the werewolf I loved left my embrace to spend time with his brother who just recovered from a death sentence..."

Tear drops fell from the boy's eyelids and landed on the front porch.

"I'm a terrible person... even worse than a monster..."

Di Angelo finally looked back up to Eren.

"I'm such a selfish, terrible person. You're going through so many problems and hardships worse than me and all I can do is focus on myself..."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'm a monster..."
Nico silently replied to one of his closet friends while making sure the two werewolves inside couldn't hear him. His gaze had dropped to the floor as Di Angelo was unable to even look Eren in his eyes.

"I was happy that the werewolf that killed my parents was finally possibly feeling regret for what he had done when he tried to take his own life. My thoughts were filled with pleasure and joy as I was comforting Levi after what had happened brought us closer together than we had already been.."

The boy's voice caught as he began to hate himself more and more.

"And now I'm unfairly jealous that the werewolf I loved left my embrace to spend time with his brother who just recovered from a death sentence..."

Tear drops fell from the boy's eyelids and landed on the front porch.

"I'm a terrible person... even worse than a monster..."

Di Angelo finally looked back up to Eren.

"I'm such a selfish, terrible person. You're going through so many problems and hardships worse than me and all I can do is focus on myself..."

[/QUOTE]
"No...Nico that's not true. Your not a monster." Eren said taking Nico's in his hands and whipping his tears, the boys hands were gentle and caring from years of bedside manner. "You shouldn't feel jealous, there's no reason to, Levi loves you just as much." Eren said softly looking into Nico's eyes.

"Just relax...let him have his fun. This is one of the few days he gets to spend with his brother and family. The other 361 days of the year he gets to spend with you." Eren explained his eyes sparkling in the dimly glowing light on the porch, the sky behind them black like midnight.

"Your not a monster...not to me your not.." Eren said softly whipping away the stray tears that rolled down Nico's cheeks.

"How do you always manage to be such a great friend even when you're going through so much yourself?"

Nico questioned Eren in amazement of how dependable and encouraging a friend he could be given his current circumstances.

"You still haven't even ate anything yet tonight. You should let Jean help you.. all he wants to do is be there for you.."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"How do you always manage to be such a great friend even when you're going through so much yourself?"
Nico questioned Eren in amazement of how dependable and encouraging a friend he could be given his current circumstances.

"You still haven't even ate anything yet tonight. You should let Jean help you.. all he wants to do is be there for you.."

[/QUOTE]
Eren looked down at the mention of Jean's name. "I'll just eat in the morning.." Eren said softly not mentioning the werewolf's name or existence. To tell Nico the truth, that he didn't try to save Erwin's life because Jean said he could do it, to say that he did it because of Levi would be the truth.

"If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll always be there for you Eren. It's the least I can do to help pay you back for all the times you've helped me and been there for me when I needed your help."

Nico softly replied as Eren began to look down at the ground. Di Angelo wanted to do all he could to help his friend recover from what he had done.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

The 'it' being emphasized was clearly Battler's murder. The one thing that Eren was still clearly broken up about.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll always be there for you Eren. It's the least I can do to help pay you back for all the times you've helped me and been there for me when I needed your help."
Nico softly replied as Eren began to look down at the ground. Di Angelo wanted to do all he could to help his friend recover from what he had done.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

The 'it' being emphasized was clearly Battler's murder. The one thing that Eren was still clearly broken up about.

[/QUOTE]
Eren tasted the bitter sweet taste of Battler's blood in his mouth again and quickly shook his head. "I know I need to but not right now." Eren said softly "anything else?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"Give me some tips. How do you keep yourself going every single day? What motivates you to keep getting out of bed every morning? I suppose you're sort of the expert when it comes to falling in love and living with werewolves..."

Nico said to pass the time while Levi and Erwin were presumably celebrating in some way or another.

"I'm sure there's still plenty you could tell me that could help me live with Levi and make him happy. Just like I told you earlier today, I would like it if you'd teach me that ancient werewolf language so I can surprise Levi with it."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Give me some tips. How do you keep yourself going every single day? What motivates you to keep getting out of bed every morning? I suppose you're sort of the expert when it comes to falling in love and living with werewolves..."
Nico said to pass the time while Levi and Erwin were presumably celebrating in some way or another.

"I'm sure there's still plenty you could tell me that could help me live with Levi and make him happy. Just like I told you earlier today, I would like it if you'd teach me that ancient werewolf language so I can surprise Levi with it."

[/QUOTE]
Eren thought about what Nico asking for a moment but anwsered his frist few questions in his head.

'Levi.'

He though to himself.

"Sure, I'd be happy to teach you, it's a lot to learn though. And the thing that keeps Levi happy the most is family. He's a carbon copy of his brother, he wants a family. He wants to be a dad, even if it means he has to adopt. That was the deal breaker for me.."Eren said looking back at Levi who was still inside, sitting next to Erwin talking and laughing with there friends.

"Then it sounds like me and Ange will be able to make Levi happy to have a family. Don't worry, I'm a relatively quick learner and I'm willing to put up any amount of time it takes in order for me to learn. Just don't tell Levi that you're teaching me please, I'd like for it to be a surprise when I'm finally able to talk in his native tongue."

Nico said while looking through the window at Levi and Erwin. It now seemed so silly as to why he was jealous earlier just because Levi had left his side to see his brother who had just came back from the dead.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Then it sounds like me and Ange will be able to make Levi happy to have a family. Don't worry, I'm a relatively quick learner and I'm willing to put up any amount of time it takes in order for me to learn. Just don't tell Levi that you're teaching me please, I'd like for it to be a surprise when I'm finally able to talk in his native tongue."
Nico said while looking through the window at Levi and Erwin. It now seemed so silly as to why he was jealous earlier just because Levi had left his side to see his brother who had just came back from the dead.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, when ever you want to start learning let me know." Eren offered smiling a bit but the boys eyes were still glued to the werewolf inside the home.

Something deep down in him told him that he'd never gotten over Levi and he believed it.

"I don't think tonight is the right time to start, given all that's happened..."

Nico said as he finally took into account just how hectic today had been. Rescuing Levi from Battler, ending the red head boy's life, and then coming back just to watch as Erwin's life was almost ended by his own hands.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I don't think tonight is the right time to start, given all that's happened..."
Nico said as he finally took into account just how hectic today had been. Rescuing Levi from Battler, ending the red head boy's life, and then coming back just to watch as Erwin's life was almost ended by his own hands.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. We should go back in its getting late." Eren said finally looking at Nico.

"We both need some rest, huh?" Eren asked jokingly as he opened the door for Nico. Then walked in after him taking a seat next to Jean,

but on the inside he really wanted to be next to Levi.

"I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to cuddling beside my werewolf in bed all night and finally putting this terrible day to rest."

Di Angelo said before walking inside with Eren and taking his seat next to Levi.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to cuddling beside my werewolf in bed all night and finally putting this terrible day to rest."
Di Angelo said before walking inside with Eren and taking his seat next to Levi.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah.." Eren agreed looking at Jean. The werewolf smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. And I that moment Eren seamed to relax. Forgetting all about Levi.

For Now.

Levi looked up at Nico from were he sat and smiled a bit. "You okay?" He asked

"I'm fine so don't worry about me. More importantly, shouldn't you still be thrilled that your brother is alive and well?"

Nico said as he leaned his tired head on his lover's shoulder. He then began to whisper in Levi's ear just silently enough for the werewolf to hear him.

"Enjoy your time with your brother. We'll be able to spend all night together in a warm bed. Just you and me."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'm fine so don't worry about me. More importantly, shouldn't you still be thrilled that your brother is alive and well?"
Nico said as he leaned his tired head on his lover's shoulder. He then began to whisper in Levi's ear just silently enough for the werewolf to hear him.

"Enjoy your time with your brother. We'll be able to spend all night together in a warm bed. Just you and me."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, but I'm always going to worry about you." Levi said smiling a bit pulling Nico closer.

"I worry about you because I love you." Levi whispered back and smiled giving the human a kiss on the cheek.

"And besides, I can hang out with my brother anytime, but with you...well that's different." Levi added still whispering to the human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back