• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bisexual Disasters & Mutual Pining (MxM Search)

Sinnamonswirl

Help me, fellow roleplayer... You’re my only hope.
Anyway. Yes, hello!
I’m new to rpnation, but have been roleplaying through other sites for the last 15+ years. I’m here because I am in need some new roleplays!

About me:
  • I love to chat & plot with my partners.
  • I typically post around 3-5 paragraphs (more for intros).
  • I am such a sucker for playing messy emotionally constipated people.
  • I like playing multiple side character to round out the world.
  • I'm down for rping over PMs or Discord.
  • I’m over 25 and like my characters like I like my partners, over 20.
  • Sometimes I can post multiple times a day. Sometimes I can post once every few days.
  • I’m looking primarily for fandoms right now and have lots of plots for most of the pairings
The Pairings
Bold
= my preferred character
** = I have a plot (will be listed in the next post)

MCU
  • Tony Stark/Stephen Strange**
  • Peter Parker/Wade Wilson** ((Peter MUST be over 21.))
  • Thor/Loki
Venom
  • Eddie Brock/Venom**
Hannibal
  • Will Graham/Hannibal Lector**
Kingsman
  • Eggsy Unwin/Harry Hart**
Supernatural
  • Dean Winchester/Castiel**
  • Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester
Stranger Things
  • Steve Harrington/Billy Hargrove
The Hunger Games
  • OC/OC

Plots!

Tony Stark/Stephen Strange

Set after the Doctor Strange movie. In a world where soulmates exist, Stephen Strange is continuing to test the limits of his powers. While reviewing a mystical text within the Sanctum’s library, he accidentally activates a spell that binds him to his soulmate. Which makes it a bit awkward, considering he’s never before met the man who he now is bound to. (There are several options of what to do here. Maybe they’re bound to be close to one another. Maybe they can share dreams. Or emotions. Or any other things we might want to do.)
Stephen is meditating and looking through various possible outcomes of his own future and finds that several lead to a man known as Tony Stark. Days later, he meets the man for the first time when New York is under attack.
After Civil War, the Avengers have been torn apart. In an attempt to rebuild, Fury shares that there’s someone new on his radar. Doctor Stephen Strange. Tony agrees to go check into it, but he and the Doctor immediately butt heads. Yet, even with the snips they take at each other, there’s something that keeps drawing him back to the man.

Peter Parker/Wade Wilson
Wade Wilson is hired by Harry Osborn to kill Peter Parker, claiming that Peter is dangerous and killed his father. But he keeps running into Spiderman, who makes him want to be something more than a mercenary.
Peter and Wade are both chosen as tributes from District 12. They’ve never interacted much with each other before, but are already harboring crushes on one another and now find themselves in a life threatening situation.
Everyone can only see in black & white until they touch their soulmate. And even though Wade and Peter are both falling for each other, they only meet as Spiderman and Deadpool and never touch skin to skin, not realizing they’re soulmates (yet).
Peter and Wade are both constantly trying to hide their secret identities while sneaking out of the house/returning at odd hours thanks to their work as Deadpool and Spiderman.

Eddie Brock/Venom
Eddie wants to take Carlton Drake down from the inside and offers to be a test subject for pharmaceuticals, not realizing exactly what Drake is working on until he’s locked in a lab with something called a symbiote.
During a Quarter Quell where Carlton Drake is head Gamemaker, symbiotes are released into the arena.
Venom has escaped from the lab where Drake is keeping the symbiotes and is just trying to find somewhere to hide. And eat. And while pretending to be a cat has had its perks, that human looks pretty tasty. It’s an unexpected twist that the human turns out to be the perfect match.

Will Graham/Hannibal Lector
A previous victor Quarter Quell. They’ve run into each other as mentors throughout the years, so they know each other to some degree already. But now they’ve both been chosen as tributes again.
Or this could be a Quarter Quell where the age limit is removed. This would be their first time meeting one another.
Can you not see Hannibal as the Potions professor & Will as the Care for Magical Creatures professor? Possibly working together to figure out the mysteries of the castle?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter is at the top of his field of research on carnivorous predators from prehistoric times. Will Graham is a paleontologist digging up fossils out in the field. What happens when they're invited to survey the newly built Jurassic Park?
Honestly, I don't have a set idea for this besides Vampire!Hannibal x Werewolf!Will. Could be an alternate version of the show. Could be something entirely different. I need help fleshing out the plot. Or it could be added to other plots. (Like a Hunger Games AU where they turn the tributes into creatures??)
Two 00!agents out in the field? 00!agent Hannibal x Quartermaster Will? 00!agent Will x villain!Hannibal? I'm open to any of it.

Eggsy Unwin/Harry Hart
Twist where Eggsy was the one who was shot by Valentine. Harry feels immense guilt for his death, but manages to work with Roxy and Merlin to kill Valentine and end his plot. Poppy stumbled upon the recently shot Eggsy and takes him in, helping him heal and training him to work for her as he has no memory.
(yes, I know, I like my Hunger Games AUs too much) where Harry is from District 2 and Eggsy is from District 12.
I have a lot of different ideas for this. Like Eggsy being the heir to the throne, but at a young age, his family is attacked and his parents were killed. Harry, a knight that serves the family, manages to get Eggsy out before he too is killed, but in the attack on the city, they're separated. Eggsy grows up on the streets until years later, he as Harry run into each other.

Dean Winchester/Castiel
I don’t have a set plot for this, but I know it needs to be fixed.
Dean, Cas & Sam are trapped in a Djinn’s false world without knowing it. It’s a world where Mary never died and John never started hunting. They raised the boys with a normal life, but when Castiel steps into the bar Dean owns, something feels different.
The two meet when they are chosen as tributes during a Quarter Quell. (Dean having volunteered when Sam was chosen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back