• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom billdip, zadr, blackice

ranch dip

welcome to trash island
howdy! i'm ranch dip/randy, whichever one is easier. i'm an 18 y/o guy with a lot more time on my hands now that we're in quarantine, and i'm dying for a good longterm plot

some details:
  • i'm a paralit writer, so at the least my posts tend to be 4 paragraphs, usually more. i write in third person and i absolutely love getting into characters heads! i wanna analyze their motives, their development, string together thoughts to keep the plot moving!
  • i tend to write in rapidfire, so when i actually sit down i can get out 4-5 replies. it usually takes me 40 mins to an hour to finish a post.
  • i'm not always the best at remembering to tell someone i won't be available, so please have patience! if i go quiet for a few days, i promise i'm not ghosting you! i just have a poor memory and attention span!
what i'm looking for:
  • gravity falls (billdip) - obviously, characters will be aged up! i'd love to write for bill and figure out a plot together, most likely something for redemption some odd years after the canon show. bill trapped in a human body by some lowlife cultists and wants the pines' help to get out of it? something similar to Ten Years, Two Weeks by orphan on ao3 (SUPER good fic, 12/10 recommend)? i'm here for all of it
  • invader zim (zadr) - again, characters aged up! i'd kill to write for zim. au where dib finally got membrane to listen to him so zim was captured after enter the florpus? zim finds out years later that the tallest lied to him and defects? in a similar line, the tallest find out earth is a landmine for sugar so they want it but zim decides to defend it? resisty au??
  • rise of the guardians (blackice) - let me write pitch and i'm open to any plot you have a craving for. i just want to get into the moral dilemma of pitch black v kozmotis pitch
i'm also open to bnha (bakudeku), httyd (hiccup/jack or dragon!hiccup), world of warcraft (involving dragons only) and a couple original plots/settings that i'd be happy to share if anyone's interested! shoot me a message and we can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back