• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bigdiglets

Grab your sword, your gun, a lead pipe, let's hunt some RP partner(s) for the bigdig:

>I am 32. I'd prefer to keep my partners 21+. If you think you are an exception to that, we can talk about it.
>Writing and roleplaying are not new to me. My responses are as detailed as I can make them but the length also depends on how detailed the other people in the RP are in their responses; you get what you give so if you roleplay with me, roleplay with me wisely.
>I write in 3rd person and past tense. I'd prefer my partners respond in the same so there is no confusion in the flow of the moment.
>My responses are usually if not always 3+ paragraphs (word count depends on what I'm given to work with, usually between 300-1K+). I would appreciate the same. No one-liners. No effort = I will drop it like it's hot.
>My spelling and grammar are great, not perfect. I take my time to make sure it makes sense. I would appreciate the same.
>I'm willing to RP male or female. I'm willing to RP multiples. I am not willing to RP m/m or furries.

>I am particular on characters. I don't do fandom. I create my own OCs and can tailor them to a specific plot. I would rather not RP a character not created by myself.
>I'm quick on plot and character development issues. Improvisation at its finest. I would rather plan what is generally going to happen though.
>Bigdig time is US Eastern.
>Please don't ghost. 1-2 replies a week is fine with me. Just tell me if you can't respond right then or in a few days or if you're going on vacation and can't for a week. I have work and other things to keep me occupied until you can respond to the RP. If you can't finish the 1x1 in its entirety, simply communicate that with me and perhaps we can try again later if you find yourself wanting to RP again.
>Discord is where 99% of my RPs are located in DM or in a private RP server. For now I will RP onsite.
>I have plots for several different 1x1. A few for group.

>I use artbreeder or pinterest for faceclaims. I also try to write out my descriptions.
>I don't mind OOC chat. I would prefer to keep OOC chat separated from the RP to keep things organized.
>I can provide a writing sample. If asked, I will probably ask for the same.

I don't have any triggers. Just be respectful and use common sense when writing characters' thoughts, dialogue, and actions. I would like to keep saying that I don't have any triggers.

I will engage in any or a mix of but not limited to
Action
Adventure
Angst
Assassin
Crime
Drama
Dystopian
Gang/Mafia
Fantasy Low/High
Magical
Medieval
Modern
Mystery
Platonic
Realistic
Romance
Slice of Life
Survival
Thriller
War
Western

I hate onions and the smell of it on someone's breath.
Chicken nuggets taste better when shaped like dinosaurs. Wendys and Mcds nuggets are ok too.
Coffee runs through my veins.
I put hot sauce on everything.
I also eat tums along with that.
Highly food motivated.
Cats.
Horses.
Cockatiels.
Pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back