• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Morgana:
*walks to gym and stands in front of building*
"So this is your lair."
*walks in and sees all the machines*
"Hah, I see these are your minions. Very well, I will battle them all."
*tries to use the cable tower and fails*

Morgana:
*walks to gym and stands in front of building*
"So this is your lair."
*walks in and sees all the machines*
"Hah, I see these are your minions. Very well, I will battle them all."
*tries to use the cable tower and fails*

Is that before or after she challenges the gym leader to a pokemon battle?

Welp good news is I'm back, better news I got my drivers certificate, best news is I see I haven't missed too much.

I'll get on a post tonight. But my comp has been running slow, and crashing unexpectedly for this site. So it may be a struggle but nothing too bad.

"So - like you're a queen. You had a palace. And you never, like....is there no-one in your life? No girl or boy behind the throne?"
"Not unless I stowed the body there."

Last edited:
Welp good news is I'm back, better news I got my drivers certificate, best news is I see I haven't missed too much.

I'll get on a post tonight. But my comp has been running slow, and crashing unexpectedly for this site. So it may be a struggle but nothing too bad.

Welcome back!

IG42 IG42 WillfulWren WillfulWren

So, can we say that one of the things Tannur did with his hypnotic ring before it ran out of juice was to embed a suggestion in Silver's boss that he would not fire her, even though she's always late, cant read, and has trouble carrying out her day to day tasks because she can't focus on anything serious for more than a few minutes?

The result of this would be, whenever she screws up, the boss gets on Roland's case instead and he has to clean up after her. When Roland asks the boss, "why don't you just fire her so we can avoid all these problems," the boss just mechanically repeats in a monotone something like "I wouldn't dream of firing Silver. Silver needs this job."

IG42 IG42 WillfulWren WillfulWren

So, can we say that one of the things Tannur did with his hypnotic ring before it ran out of juice was to embed a suggestion in Silver's boss that he would not fire her, even though she's always late, cant read, and has trouble carrying out her day to day tasks because she can't focus on anything serious for more than a few minutes?

The result of this would be, whenever she screws up, the boss gets on Roland's case instead and he has to clean up after her. When Roland asks the boss, "why don't you just fire her so we can avoid all these problems," the boss just mechanically repeats in a monotone something like "I wouldn't dream of firing Silver. Silver needs this job."
That's a pretty good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back