• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Roland: Sister, I met a woman while I was on Earth!
Ophelia: Ooooh! who's the lucky lady?
Lucrezia: Good Evening
Ophelia: WHAT THE FU-

Ophelia: Well, that makes things easier. I thought this was going to be awkward.
Roland: What?
Ophelia: Meet my new husband! *Fuujin the Oni steps out from behind the throne*

Juniper simply stands in the corner, a single tear rolls down her cheek as she softly whispers "Two moms.....Two moms..." and smiles so big the joker would be jealous
Morgana just sits next to her with a dead expression and says nonchalantly, "My 'father' is my capturer and he tortured me for years. I have no memory of my former life."

I've just realized Lucy is probably having to deal with PMS for the first time.

She's gonna be crankier than usual.

I've just realized Lucy is probably having to deal with PMS for the first time.

She's gonna be crankier than usual.

For the first time? Do elves not have that problem on Aether or did she just achieve her magical transcendence of mortal medical problems before the onset of puberty?

For the first time? Do elves not have that problem on Aether or did she just achieve her magical transcendence of mortal medical problems before the onset of puberty?

I asked my friend who is really into DnD and fantasy about elves and pms and he said "Elves are already so bitchy that no one really notices anything different"

Nothing has been going to plan for me DAMNIT. I can't get on the computer and when I can I'm dragged out to do a job or my reenactor group is doing something.

I'll just have my guy in the dark until further notice. I'm not giving up on this RP I actually quote enjoy it.

Sorry my reply is taking so long, been caught up in IRL stuff.

Plus the Twitch Doctor Who marathon has been a big distraction! Ahaha!

Nothing has been going to plan for me DAMNIT. I can't get on the computer and when I can I'm dragged out to do a job or my reenactor group is doing something.

I'll just have my guy in the dark until further notice. I'm not giving up on this RP I actually quote enjoy it.

we're not going anywhere, don't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back