• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If you're looking for a good weird/slow movie, check out Waking Life. It's a movie with an odd animation style about this guy who's stuck in a lucid dream. He gets caught in all these long, convoluted, really deep philosophical conversations with dream characters about everything from free will to existentialism to the nature of reality and even film theory at one point. Would recommend.

while dealing with a co-worker who murdered his friend

True. He probably ends up having to clean up a lot of her work related messes and screw ups, too.

Customer: "Hi, I'd like a tattoo!"
Silver: "Oooh, okay, let me just get the needles and knives and I'll draw all over--"
Roland: *hands Silver a ball of yarn.* "Go play in the corner while I talk to the nice man, Silver."

True. He probably ends up having to clean up a lot of her work related messes and screw ups, too.

Customer: "Hi, I'd like a tattoo!"
Silver: "Oooh, okay, let me just get the needles and knives and I'll draw all over--"
Roland: *hands Silver a ball of yarn.* "Go play in the corner while I talk to the nice man, Silver."

The worst thing is she'd probably thank him (if she remembers she's supposed to) and actually play with it-
She's a dumbass

I'm not sure if it's a great idea for them to be working together..

If the concern is that he'll try to kill her, it's true that he'd be sorely tempted. However, he knows what happens to people who commit murder in London. He'd be done after that. Lucrezia his primary goal, so he wouldn't care about the consequences as much if it were her. Risking himself to kill Silver, though, would be like sacrificing a queen to capture a pawn. Instead, he'll try to get Silver to lead him to Lucy so he can do what he actually came to do, as he instructed Marcus to do.

If the concern is that she'll lead him to Lucrezia too quickly, the easy solution to that is to say that Silver and Lucy haven't met yet, so Silver doesn't have the info he's trying to coax out of her.

If you'd really rather we don't do it, however, best you say so now so we can nix it while it's still early enough to do so without retconning a whole bunch of previously posted stuff.

If the concern is that he'll try to kill her, it's true that he'd be sorely tempted. However, he knows what happens to people who commit murder in London. He'd be done after that. Lucrezia his primary goal, so he wouldn't care about the consequences as much if it were her. Risking himself to kill Silver, though, would be like sacrificing a queen to capture a pawn. Instead, he'll try to get Silver to lead him to Lucy so he can do what he actually came to do, as he instructed Marcus to do.

If the concern is that she'll lead him to Lucrezia too quickly, the easy solution to that is to say that Silver and Lucy haven't met yet, so Silver doesn't have the info he's trying to coax out of her.

If you'd really rather we don't do it, however, best you say so now so we can nix it while it's still early enough to do so without retconning a whole bunch of previously posted stuff.

Oh I was more concerned with them interacting in a realistic fashion than anything. You carry on!

Hey MagicPenguin MagicPenguin and
Is it okay if Roland's the person Silver lands on when she falls out of the tree?

She's in a park, right? Roland's not in a park. I guess we can say he cut through a park to make it where he was going faster?

I guess it could work, but maybe it'd be better to have her fall on another character to give Silver someone else to interact with, especially considering Roland and Silver will have plenty of opportunities for interaction in the near future. Some characters it might make sense for her to land on and interact with more going forward are koala koala 's Morgana, Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin 's Juniper, fIora fIora 's Aemi, or perhaps one of Safety Hammer Safety Hammer 's earth characters.

But if none of them are willing or you really, really want it to be Roland, I'm sure we can work something out.

If she has to walk through the park every day, I'm guessing this is not an uncommon kind of event and she gets to work late an awful lot.

She's in a park, right? Roland's not in a park. I guess we can say he cut through a park to make it where he was going faster?

I guess it could work, but maybe it'd be better to have her fall on another character to give Silver someone else to interact with, especially considering Roland and Silver will have plenty of opportunities for interaction in the near future. Some characters it might make sense for her to land on and interact with more going forward are koala koala 's Morgana, Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin 's Juniper, fIora fIora 's Aemi, or perhaps one of Safety Hammer Safety Hammer 's earth characters.

But if none of them are willing or you really, really want it to be Roland, I'm sure we can work something out.
I think I'm gonna have to drop this. Exams are this week s x so much is happening.

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin WillfulWren WillfulWren
I’m totally fine with it being Morgana. She’d probably be taking a nap under the tree. Now that there isn’t any magic or enchantments to give her energy, she’s a lot more tired than normal so she is sleeping more.

Last edited:
I’m almost positive that taking a nap to reenergize oneself is a-ok for everyone. You saying that is like me saying “Oh, I just thought breathing was Morgana’s job”. Lol

Last edited:
I’m almost positive that taking a nap to reenergize oneself is a-ok for everyone. You saying that is like me saying “Oh, I just thought breathing was Morgana’s job”. Lol
Silver's the cat
She catnaps
(More than she actually sleeps she just curls up and naps in the sunshine then runs around being a dumbass at three am)

Daniels Doggie Psychology
ZZQzama.gif

Beat your doggo

HeartyUntimelyBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

Become Alpha

Silver's the cat
She catnaps
(More than she actually sleeps she just curls up and naps in the sunshine then runs around being a dumbass at three am)
You’re basically implying that Silver is the only one allowed to take a nap. I guess other characters can’t sleep either? Or eat, breath, walk, or even climb trees because Silver does those things. Lmao

Catnap’s a general term. Anyone can catnap. The term is named after cat’s and how they nap, but it’s not explicitly for them. In regards to Morgana, I said “nap” and not “catnap”. It’s also just a nap. I don’t understand where you’re trying to get at with Silver being the one to catnap. It’s kind of possessive of the term/act and a bit selfish. Sorry if I sound offensive, but I’m just being honest and trying to get a clear point across.
D8FF8170-2F6D-477B-B7F0-FFAD2F7F2CDA.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back