• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Avari Avari

In particular no, if you have a direction that you'd like to push me in go ahead. I'll probably have Juniper become a regular at the cafe so she'll have a place that she can usually be found.

How long is chapter 1 supposed to last? How are we handling days and time? Seems we're a bit past noon on July 28 right now, give or take a few hours.

How long is chapter 1 supposed to last? How are we handling days and time? Seems we're a bit past noon on July 28 right now, give or take a few hours.

As Long as it needs to really! And days and time, I'm just not gonna look at it too closely ahaha. As long as someone isn't weeks ahead it won't be a problem.

ill have my first post soon, ive been having really bad writers block for the last week.

Avari Avari so im writing my first post right now, and i was wondering if aemi could kinda be like a regular at miller's cafe? like they kinda know each other but they aren't like best friends?

That EA conference was the actual worst.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO COMMAND AND CONQUER????

It's EA. They'll dig up it's corpse, beat it till it's just a mass of unidentifiable meat, package said meat for insanely high prices and then deny any responsibility for when people get sick from their product.

Avari Avari If you want to and fIora fIora is okay with it go ahead. Just remember that Juniper already has a job with the courier service so she'd only be able to work part-time or only work on certain days.

Last edited:
Hey Silver works in a tattoo parlour so it only makes sense that she would end up getting some tattoos
999e0e9008b83166845d6846d324e1da--capricorn-constellation-tattoo-capricorn-tattoo.jpg

I think she'd get something like that, but in the shape of an Aetherian constellation on her left wrist
And a plain black crescent moon on her collarbone

WillfulWren WillfulWren Aemi's going to be dropping off some ink and stuff at the tattoo parlor, so i might have her maybe talk with silver. i made aemi kinda be a delivery girl so she could interact with everyone sometimes lol : )

WillfulWren WillfulWren Aemi's going to be dropping off some ink and stuff at the tattoo parlor, so i might have her maybe talk with silver. i made aemi kinda be a delivery girl so she could interact with everyone sometimes lol : )

Same idea with Juniper being a courier, it allows her to go places with an actual reason instead of just "Oh hey I'll go to this random store"

Silver's not there currently. She's late for work. Her boss, Jim, is super pissed about it. Roland's there for the next good while though, getting a tat. He's going to end up working there as well.

Actually, if your light character is sufficiently familiar with Roland from Aether, she might recognize him. His body and appearance are very different, but he's getting some tattoos that he had on Aether that anyone who knew him or his family well there would likely recognize.

Also, the window outside the parlor has a hammer and anvil design etched onto it that is identical to the banner of a dwarven city on Aether.

Silver's not there currently. She's late for work. Her boss, Jim, is super pissed about it. Roland's there for the next good while though, getting a tat. He's going to end up working there as well.

Actually, if your light character is sufficiently familiar with Roland from Aether, she might recognize him. His body and appearance are very different, but he's getting some tattoos that he had on Aether that anyone who knew him or his family well there would likely recognize.

Also, the window outside the parlor has a hammer and anvil design etched onto it that is identical to the banner of a dwarven city on Aether.
Silver should get there soon
She's finally realised she's supposed to be somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back