• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I've never played it myself, but I imagine the Aetherians would be rather dismayed by all the "inaccuracies" regarding fantasy magic, races, and classes.

I only need one more Roland post.

You know, considering Roland is supposedly the hero and Lucrezia the villain, its ironic that she got all her ID and stuff the right way and Roland is going to end up doing things considerably less legally to get his and Marcis' s IDs.

here's the post that will be on the Main later today for the next part of the RP!

GHJFJFJ.png

CAST (updated! Players who never posted I consider gone, and a few players have had to take hiatus )

Lucrezia - "Lisa Sparrow" - Avari Avari
Silver - WillfulWren WillfulWren
Raijin - QizPizza QizPizza
Jack Foster - Morbuskid Morbuskid
Tannur - IG42 IG42
Morgana - koala koala

Juniper - Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

Roland Fairchild - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Arryn Blacksmith - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Daniel Payne - ReverseTex ReverseTex
Marcus Felis - WillfulWren WillfulWren
Ana - LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Aemi - fIora fIora

Hannah Miller - Avari Avari
Hisae Shirakuni - Clouds Clouds
Elena Benoit - koala koala
Tad Dahlton - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Cas Mauro - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

RULES

1) Dark/Light interactions are now allowed! Only restriction is Lisa, since her discovery will be the finale of the chapter.
2) ReverseTex ReverseTex The second moon has come and gone, everything is fine.
3) Aetherian characters should have somewhere to live and fairly crappy jobs at this point. Money is very tight.
4) All hypnotic jewellry/paper has now become useless.
5) Magic still remains unaccessible.
6) Total sandbox/freeroam is go!

Last edited:
Ha ha. Just kidding, I guess. Sleep is for the weak.

With that, I need no more Roland posts before the timeskip. Silver might want to do another Marcus if she feels like it, but I think we're good to go whether she does or doesn't.

Ha ha. Just kidding, I guess. Sleep is for the weak.

With that, I need no more Roland posts before the timeskip. Silver might want to do another Marcus if she feels like it, but I think we're good to go whether she does or doesn't.
I agree, sleep is for those who have no resolve

Hey MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
You know how we mentioned the tattoo parlour and Roland and Silver working there?
Would it be okay if Silver worked there before Roland, and that's how they first interact on Earth?

I'm okay with that, but I was going to make the guy who runs the place the same guy with the black leather jacket that Roland got into a street fight with over the car.

Also, since Silver's Earth form looks really similar to her Aether form, I'm worried about how to make Roland encounter her without immediately wanting to run away to work somewhere else or murder her on the spot. He'd have to be really forgetful about faces...though, I'm not sure if I remember, but did Silver actually take human form during that confrontation, or did she stay a cat most of the time? If she stayed an animal, that would be a good way to keep him from recognizing her human self immediately.

...Actually, even if he recognizes her, he might try and tail her until she leads him to Lucrezia, as he suggested to Marcus.

I'm okay with that, but I was going to make the guy who runs the place the same guy with the black leather jacket that Roland got into a street fight with over the car.

Also, since Silver's Earth form looks really similar to her Aether form, I'm worried about how to make Roland encounter her without immediately wanting to run away to work somewhere else or murder her on the spot. He'd have to be really forgetful about faces...though, I'm not sure if I remember, but did Silver actually take human form during that confrontation, or did she stay a cat most of the time? If she stayed an animal, that would be a good way to keep him from recognizing her human self immediately.

...Actually, even if he recognizes her, he might try and tail her until she leads him to Lucrezia, as he suggested to Marcus.
She was human when she stabbed Georg and Natalie, and again at the end of the fight

Here's what I'm thinking. We can do what you suggested and have Roland recognize her right away. He has a strong urge to kill her immediately, but keeps it at bay. He wants to try and get her to lead him to his real target.

So this can lead to some interesting situations. Like Roland doing nice, friendly things with her with a smile on his face, all the while thinking to himself, "I want to kill her, like...SO. BAD."

Here's what I'm thinking. We can do what you suggested and have Roland recognize her right away. He has a strong urge to kill her immediately, but keeps it at bay. He wants to try and get her to lead him to his real target.

So this can lead to some interesting situations. Like Roland doing nice, friendly things with her with a smile on his face, all the while thinking to himself, "I want to kill her, like...SO. BAD."
that seems like a great idea

The thing that initially attracts Roland to the place is that the guy who runs the parlor has the Magruhdul banner front and center as a design for a tattoo on his front window. I was thinking it could be something like a hammer on an anvil or something similarly...dwarfish and smith-like. He took it from the bronze coin that Roland gave to his wife. So maybe Silver sees this before he does, recognizes the picture because she's seen the banner in Aether at some point, and that's how she ends up there before he does.

The thing that initially attracts Roland to the place is that the guy who runs the parlor has the Magruhdul banner front and center as a design for a tattoo on his front window. I was thinking it could be something like a hammer on an anvil or something similarly...dwarfish and smith-like. He took it from the bronze coin that Roland gave to his wife. So maybe Silver sees this before he does, recognizes the picture because she's seen the banner in Aether at some point, and that's how she ends up there before he does.
wouldn't that attract all the Aetherians though, even if it's just to look around, rather than to get a job like Silver and Roland

Yes, potentially. Could just write it off as only they happened by the place to notice, if we didn't want that so soon. Or it could open things up as a way for Aetherian characters to come across one another a little at a time.

here's the post that will be on the Main later today for the next part of the RP!

View attachment 446717

CAST (updated! Players who never posted I consider gone, and a few players have had to take hiatus )

Lucrezia - "Lisa Sparrow" - Avari Avari
Silver - WillfulWren WillfulWren
Raijin - QizPizza QizPizza
Jack Foster - Morbuskid Morbuskid
Tannur - IG42 IG42
Morgana - koala koala

Juniper - Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

Roland Fairchild - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Arryn Blacksmith - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Daniel Payne - ReverseTex ReverseTex
Marcus Felis - WillfulWren WillfulWren
Ana - LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Aemi - fIora fIora

Hannah Miller - Avari Avari
Hisae Shirakuni - Clouds Clouds
Elena Benoit - koala koala
Tad Dahlton - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Cas Mauro - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

RULES

1) Dark/Light interactions are now allowed! Only restriction is Lisa, since her discovery will be the finale of the chapter.
2) ReverseTex ReverseTex The second moon has come and gone, everything is fine.
3) Aetherian characters should have somewhere to live and fairly crappy jobs at this point. Money is very tight.
4) All hypnotic jewellry/paper has now become useless.
5) Magic still remains unaccessible.
6) Total sandbox/freeroam is go!
So is DavidRanger318's William still in, or has David disappeared/taking a break?

IG42 IG42
I really pity Tannur.
Having to live with a childish, illiterate teenager who refuses to do anything she doesn't like, can't be trusted to go shopping because she'll just buy confectionery, gets paint everywhere, keeps trying to adopt stray cats, naps in the sun and is awake most of the night (mainly the 12-4 am hours), has no idea of the concept of personal space and refuses to sleep in her own bed because it doesn't smell like home so insists on cuddling up to the one thing she has from Aether - Tannur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back