• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SILVER FERAE WillfulWren WillfulWren
RAIJIN - QizPizza QizPizza
TANNUR - IG42 IG42
JACK FOSTER - Morbuskid Morbuskid

ARRYN BLACKSMITH - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
DANIEL PAYNE - ReverseTex ReverseTex
MARCUS FELIS WillfulWren WillfulWren
ANA - LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

ELENA BENOIT - koala koala
THADDEUS DAHLTON - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
CASPER MAURO - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Hey kids! Sorry about the Mass grabbing post, just wanna confirm with y'all - the month timeskip is upcoming. Does anyone need more time to wind things up? I've got about one more post to go with EP, and Hannah is doing a quick thing with Silver and MP. Anyone else need more than a few days? If you're not tagged, I probably already know you're ready aha.

Also, I just figured that someone would have tried to teach Silver etiquette at one point
All she learned is that by saying "please" she's supposed to get stuff and is able to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get her own way

Once Silver finally finds Lucy (Dunno when that will be) we can arrange something. I think Lucy would do more of the academic side of things, someone else can help with etiquette.

Once Silver finally finds Lucy (Dunno when that will be) we can arrange something. I think Lucy would do more of the academic side of things, someone else can help with etiquette.
Lucy is a queen
you can't have someone in the queen's court who doesn't even know when to say please
someone would have tried

Lucy is a queen
you can't have someone in the queen's court who doesn't even know when to say please
someone would have tried

Considering Lucy's Castle was full of Werewolf Tribal leaders, Vampires, Orcs, Goblins and Dark Elves - I don't think general etiqutte would have been a big deal culturally. As long as she was respectful towards Lucy, it'd all be good.

But on Earth, standing out could potentially be life threatening -

hence Lucy putting her foot down for lessons.

SILVER FERAE WillfulWren WillfulWren
RAIJIN - QizPizza QizPizza
TANNUR - IG42 IG42
JACK FOSTER - Morbuskid Morbuskid

ARRYN BLACKSMITH - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
DANIEL PAYNE - ReverseTex ReverseTex
MARCUS FELIS WillfulWren WillfulWren
ANA - LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

ELENA BENOIT - koala koala
THADDEUS DAHLTON - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
CASPER MAURO - Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Hey kids! Sorry about the Mass grabbing post, just wanna confirm with y'all - the month timeskip is upcoming. Does anyone need more time to wind things up? I've got about one more post to go with EP, and Hannah is doing a quick thing with Silver and MP. Anyone else need more than a few days? If you're not tagged, I probably already know you're ready aha.

Arryn, Ana, Daniel, and Elena are settled at Elena's place for the night and basically done. Any posts done on their plotline before the timeskip are just extra.

Roland is in the middle of a conversation, but I think I can have him and Marcus settled within a single post, or two at most, after that's finished.

also working on posts now.

Lucy's post later, since it'll be longer.

Also lol Hannah

tenor (5).gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back