• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I took a step toward the fire, but her cat chose that moment to wrap himself suddenly against my ankle. I lurched to a halt, barely avoiding stepping on him.

Make a lap. Near the fire.

The assertive little voice rang in my mind. I looked down at him and he looked up at me. For an instant, our gazes brushed, then we both looked aside in instinctive courtesy. But he had already seen the ruins of my soul.

He rubbed his cheek against my leg. Hold the cat. You’ll feel better.

I don’t think so.

He rubbed against my leg insistently. Hold the cat.

I don’t want to hold the cat.

He reared up suddenly on his hind legs, and hooked his vicious little front claws into both flesh and leggings. Don’t talk back! Pick up the cat.

“Fennel, stop that! Where are your manners?” Jinna exclaimed in dismay.

She bent toward the ginger pest, but I stooped swiftly, to unhook his claws from my flesh. I freed myself but before I could straighten up, he leapt to my shoulder. For all his size, Fennel had amazing agility. He landed, not heavily, but as if someone had put a large, friendly hand on my shoulder. Hold the cat. You’ll feel better.

Steadying him as I stood up was easier than plucking him loose. Jinna clucked and exclaimed, but I assured her it was all right. She drew out one of the chairs that faced the small hearth and smoothed the pillow on it. I sat down, and it tipped back under me. It was a rocker. The moment I was settled, Fennel moved down to my lap and settled himself in a warm mound. I folded my hands atop him in a show of ignoring him. He gave me a slit-eyed cat grin. Be nice to me. She loves me best.

This blurb about a grieving man who talks to a cat reminded me of Silver.

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
That's cute
But I just thought of something:
Roland lied about his name to Jim to hide his identity from Silver. But she pretty clearly knows who he is now so... What's he gonna do about the Ronald thing?

I mean, the cost of the tat comes out of his wages at first, but he's still getting paid actual money.

I don't think the name matters too much. Roland (name) - Wikipedia Apparently "Ronnie" and probably just "Ron" are common nicknames for "Roland" anyway, so if Jim thinks his name is "Ron," that kind of works out.

Worst comes to worst, he can just say he goes by "Ronald" because it's an easier/more common name than "Roland."

Is ronald that much more common than roland? I don't know anyone with those names personally but I can think of two characters named roland but the only ronald that comes to mind is McDonald and Reagan because my autocorrect was made by yanks apparently.

Is ronald that much more common than roland? I don't know anyone with those names personally but I can think of two characters named roland but the only ronald that comes to mind is McDonald and Reagan because my autocorrect was made by yanks apparently.
Ronald Weasley??

I don't really know for sure. I've just heard of more people named Ronald than Roland. The only Rolands I know are figures from myths, legends, ancient history, and video games. Not really scientific, but I guess I just figured it was more common based on personal experience.

I'm trying really hard to get good at Corrin in Smash coz she's super pretty but I'm just so bad in general

>-<

I'm trying really hard to get good at Corrin in Smash coz she's super pretty but I'm just so bad in general

>-<

I should try using them more, but Chrom is my man right now.

We three should do some online arena matches sometime. I like King Dedede and K. Rool; I've been fooling around with Ike and Link as well. I used Robin a bit in Smash 4, but I haven't done anything with him in Ultimate as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back