• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Arryn took that well.

Id thought he'd try to throttle Lisa at first chance.

Probably feels that totally real sexual tension between Roland and Lisa.

I feel it.

Then again might just be hate. It's hard to tell.

First, he doesn't learn who she is until she's already out of reach.

Second, he's not as headstrong as Roland and he tends to be more thoughtful, more cautious, and less morally rigid. I'm not sure his first reaction would have been "kill her!" even if he'd learned just then. He'd have treated her like a deadly poisonous rattlesnake about to bite him and kept his hand on his hammer, but he wouldn't throw the first punch the way Roland tends to. Generally speaking, Lisa will have an easier time talking to and reasoning with Arryn without outright animosity than she would with Roland, though he doesn't trust her anymore than Roland does.

Also, I don't know about sexual tension, but he is very confused at the interplay between these two. If they're enemies, why aren't they killing each other, and if they're not enemies, why do they apparently hate each other? Roland is not the sort who lets criminals walk away easily, as far as Arryn is concerned. His best guess might have been that Lisa was an Earth woman that Roland met sometime with whom he's got a slightly antagonistic relationship.

Because Arryn is more detail-oriented and prone to careful reasoning than Roland usually is, I was thinking of having him learn her name is Lisa and then figuring out for himself from that who she really is, but when I looked back through the posts, I couldn't find anyone naming her Lisa in his hearing before she died, so that was out. I might have just said Hannah screamed it when she got impaled, but that's not written, so I just decided not to do it.

original.gif

Workin on the new interest check. Won't be posted until everyone's wrapped up though.

Get yo' characters out the area and home ASAP! <3

Chapter II will probably start in the new year, but interest check will hopefully be up beforehand

How come Lisa didn't recognize everyone else when she came out of the black goo, but she recognizes Silver?
(Not that I'm complaining or anything)

How come Lisa didn't recognize everyone else when she came out of the black goo, but she recognizes Silver?
(Not that I'm complaining or anything)

She's stabilizing a bit.

It was also an educated guess. If it was another silver haired girl she'd have thought she was Silver. Aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back