• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
God it is the WORST when you have to rewrite something that you totally SMASHED the first time coz you were in the writing ZOOONE.

This is like pulling teeth.

God it is the WORST when you have to rewrite something that you totally SMASHED the first time coz you were in the writing ZOOONE.

This is like pulling teeth.
I hope you haven't finished it
Because I think MeetingWords is back (I just managed to get it to work)

So basically the entire plot of the RP is this:
Characters on Earth, trying to lead lives and stay off the grid of the government - all the while searching for a lost city of basically Gods that should be around somewhere. All the Aether stuff is really just background that will only rear its head occasionally. Primary focus is like, paying rent and stuff.

If people want a Discord, they could just like...make a group. It wouldn't even have to be directly related to the RP if that's really not an option, it could just be a group for general discussion where the RP might come up every now and again. If some people can't or don't want to use it, they don't have to, and this thread will always be here.

Of course, I've been in RPs before where people get a Discord, the OOC thread dies off because those people don't need it anymore, and then people who can't use Discord for whatever reason fall behind and lose interest. That's a danger to keep in mind.

Still, nothing stopping anyone from just making a group for memeing or casual chat if they really, really want to.

Y'all got, say three days to get final posts out before I do the final epilogue post. Sound GOOOOOD?

I'm in a Discord server at the moment where it's just... Like a chatroom but ic

And now I'm thinking of the Aetherians discovering the internet and making a chatroom to discuss how much earth sucks
Silver wants to feel included so every now and then she does the Cat Thing(tm) and keysmashes random letters into it.

I'm in a Discord server at the moment where it's just... Like a chatroom but ic

And now I'm thinking of the Aetherians discovering the internet and making a chatroom to discuss how much earth sucks
Silver wants to feel included so every now and then she does the Cat Thing(tm) and keysmashes random letters into it.

I did wanna play around with the idea of a "text message" chat thing but eh. Messy to implement aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back