• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
We three should do some online arena matches sometime. I like King Dedede and K. Rool; I've been fooling around with Ike and Link as well. I used Robin a bit in Smash 4, but I haven't done anything with him in Ultimate as yet.
Everyone likes Ike, liking Ike is basically a meme.

EP is away for a month or so - he's sent me a message and this is going to lead into a little arc with Rai where he's gone missing for a few weeks.

So if anyone wants to be Lisa's temporary flatmate/keeper at the start of Chapter II - let me know!

EP is away for a month or so - he's sent me a message and this is going to lead into a little arc with Rai where he's gone missing for a few weeks.

So if anyone wants to be Lisa's temporary flatmate/keeper at the start of Chapter II - let me know!
👀
👀
👀

Arryn needs a roommate as well, so he's a good candidate for this.

Also while Silver is actually immature, Lisa pretends to be to frivolous and convivial to hide a sense of melancholy and anxiety that may surface on occasion - if she let her guard down. It's all a mask really.

Also while Silver is actually immature, Lisa pretends to be to frivolous and convivial to hide a sense of melancholy and anxiety that may surface on occasion - if she let her guard down. It's all a mask really.
Con-what?

What exactly are you looking for in a roommate for Lisa? When you say you want someone to "keep an eye" on her, you sound like you want someone to babysit her, but is Lisa really in need of a keeper to reign her in the same way, say, Silver is?

If you're picking among the dark characters specifically for a babysitter, my gut tells me that Tannur would probably be the best option among those listed since Rai's not available. I think Morgana doesn't have the discretion or give enough of a shit to stop Lisa from doing crazy/inadvisable stuff when it would otherwise be prudent. Then again, Morgana has already had some history of babysitting Silver. And she and Lisa trying to take care of one another with their respective quirks and idiosyncrasies might be funny to read.

Juniper might be good, but I think she might not be assertive enough to reign Lisa in, should the need arise--she'd be more likely to defer to her than try to talk her out of anything...inadvisable.

Tannur has discretion and the judgement to know how to and when to keep an eye on or reign his charges in. Of course, this means Tannur would have two silver haired children to look after. One a moody teenager and the other a half-wild animal child. That'll be quite a full house. I wonder if his nerves can take it.

Of course, if you're not restricting your search just to Dark characters, I still maintain Arryn would be a good choice, especially if you're looking for someone mature, even-tempered, and responsible.

Also, what about Hannah? If she's not thoroughly creeped out and put off by all the shit that just went down, she seems like she'd make a good babysitter, maybe.

What exactly are you looking for in a roommate for Lisa? When you say you want someone to "keep an eye" on her, you sound like you want someone to babysit her, but is Lisa really in need of a keeper to reign her in the same way, say, Silver is?

If you're picking among the dark characters specifically for a babysitter, my gut tells me that Tannur would probably be the best option among those listed since Rai's not available. I think Morgana doesn't have the discretion or give enough of a shit to stop Lisa from doing crazy/inadvisable stuff when it would otherwise be prudent. Then again, Morgana has already had some history of babysitting Silver. And she and Lisa trying to take care of one another with their respective quirks and idiosyncrasies might be funny to read.

Juniper might be good, but I think she might not be assertive enough to reign Lisa in, should the need arise--she'd be more likely to defer to her than try to talk her out of anything...inadvisable.

Tannur has discretion and the judgement to know how to and when to keep an eye on or reign his charges in. Of course, this means Tannur would have two silver haired children to look after. One a moody teenager and the other a half-wild animal child. That'll be quite a full house. I wonder if his nerves can take it.

Of course, if you're not restricting your search just to Dark characters, I still maintain Arryn would be a good choice, especially if you're looking for someone mature, even-tempered, and responsible.

Also, what about Hannah? If she's not thoroughly creeped out and put off by all the shit that just went down, she seems like she'd make a good babysitter, maybe.

I'm not fussed, since any of the characters can do it and each would probably have a different impact on her. Ranging from baby sitting to partners in crime.

I've got a thing planned for Hannah already. Plus writing by yourself is eh.

Last edited:
So guess who tried to fly out to Spain for Christmas today!
Guess which airport the flight was meant to depart from!

Lisa is kind of like Morgana's mom so yeah, there's little the banshee would say no towards when it comes to her creator. That being said, Morgana is slowly becoming more caring and what not so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back