• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Behind Concrete Bars | ACCEPTING

this seems super interesting! i'm a huge sucker for dystopians and super powers but i see that you guys already have quite a few takers. let me know if there's still room for one more! c:

Duly noted. Shouldn't be an issue since we're still waiting on most of the character sheets at this point and the IC thread has barely started~
Also, Haru? ;P

I won't close until I get character sheets so go ahead and make them. Once I start seeing them flow in I'll cut it off on a first come first serve basis at this point. We're not really near the point of me closing though.

Idris State was conceived around 12 years prior to the current date. It became fully operational around 8 years ago. It's still pretty fresh and growing.

I just feel awkward posting twice when we're still waiting on 6 full profiles and one other first post xD
oh, oof. yeah, nvm, I feel ya. Maybe hold off a little longer then. is there a dead line for the profiles we are waiting for or that has been established?

oh, oof. yeah, nvm, I feel ya. Maybe hold off a little longer then. is there a dead line for the profiles we are waiting for or that has been established?
No established deadline, but that's all up to Haru anyway~

Last edited:
I'd like for people to hurry up a bit, if I don't start getting IC posts in soon I will have to just move forward though
I wish I knew if people were just not online atm, busy with other things, forgetful, still working on them, or just not interested anymore :/

I wish I knew if people were just not online atm, busy with other things, forgetful, still working on them, or just not interested anymore :/
that's why some other RP's i've joined before give deadlines. that way everyone knows and gives a little more intensive to communicate if they can't make it otherwise they are just dropped. sounds a little harsh but super effective by my experience

that's why some other RP's i've joined before give deadlines. that way everyone knows and gives a little more intensive to communicate if they can't make it otherwise they are just dropped. sounds a little harsh but super effective by my experience
Yeah that makes sense ^^

I'm interested
I have an idea for a char who is deaf
This looks right up my alley
anything I shoul know before making my char?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back