• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

insectjuice

Hey! I'm (basically completely) new to roleplay, and I'm hoping to find people who are preferably also beginners like me or people who are willing to show me the ropes. I've read some tutorials, but I figure the best way to learn is by doing.

I'm most comfortable with people who are between the ages of 15-19 (that's my age range), but if you are older and willing to RP with me I'm fine with that too.

I'm mostly interested in doing romantic or platonic oc x oc stuff. I don't really want to write any canon characters. Specifically, I like urban fantasy/magical realism in modern settings, where two characters are different species. Some examples would be: angel x human or angel x demon, vampire x human or vampire x werewolf, etc.
I also like plots that explore magic things happening to ordinary people (in this case, they are both regular humans), like body swaps, people suddenly gaining magical powers, or anything like that.
If you have plots that sound like what I'm describing, I would be happy to do them, since I don't have many ideas.

I can do M x F, but I would prefer LGBT+, specifically MxM or NBxM, especially with trans themes.

How often I will be available will depend on how busy I am, but at the very least I can probably respond once a week. If I ever am too busy to continue, I'll let you know. I don't mind how much we write- I'll write paragraphs if you want, or just do chat style.

PM me if interested! I'm excited to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back