• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Before the Storm [OOC]

I am happy to use Discord as an alternative medium for discussions...

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey eager to join if still open. I just reread that we can only do one character so i need to choose which one out of my three i want to play. but just popping in to say i show intrested. ^_^

hey eager to join if still open. I just reread that we can only do one character so i need to choose which one out of my three i want to play. but just popping in to say i show intrested. ^_^
^^

Yes, the initial deadline for applications is this Sunday, so ur in time. Out of curiosity, might I ask what 3 characters you have in mind? I could possibly help you choose, while also diversifying the cast a little more.

Orc girl, tank and beserk fighting style. High elf Duel Weil holy knight paladin fighting style. Though I might just got for my human healer

Orc girl, tank and beserk fighting style. High elf Duel Weil holy knight paladin fighting style. Though I might just got for my human healer
All three sound good tbh. That being said, we already have quite a lot of damage on the team (so the elf, though they would prolly fit perfectly as a Galarian, sounds least enticing, but if u wanna go for it, sure), we could use a healer, but we do lack a true tank.

Alright I’ll see between my idiot orc and mute healer. I’m on quarantine cus covid is tryna kill me so I got plenty of time to decide which one .

Alright I’ll see between my idiot orc and mute healer. I’m on quarantine cus covid is tryna kill me so I got plenty of time to decide which one .
Well already have one "idiot" and one semi-mute character. But Ig we can make room for another, or, you're still free to come up with something entirely different if u want.

Kori is foolhardy, thats a better word than idiot. the human is just mute mute. but again all i have to do is lay around and get poked by doctors. so ill create both then see which on i prefer

i just created my orc and now i want to change her into a bearded dwarf woman. strong ladies are like chips its sooo hard to have just one. I will pm you my characters and you can choose which one you would prefer cus i usually do two or three characters for these type of rps so i really can't choose for myself. Zariel Zariel

Now that most of the forms are up, starting from today, I will begin discussing a few things with each of you. 1) How Elesis met your character and got them to join the WoV 2) Ideas for your character's specific arc. A good starting point for this one would be to consider any goals you'd like your character to achieve or some development in their personality. Advancement in their magic? Maybe they overcome a fear? etc. You can discuss with me either here, or in PM on either discord or RPN, please message me with your proposed ideas and then I will provide my thoughts.

Also, now that most of the main cast is up, now would be a good time to start thinking about your character's relationship with other player's characters. A lot of these characters would've met at least once in the past, some way or another. Elesis has hosted several events, get-togethers, where she invited her members from across the globe. A good way to go about this which I saw done on another RP is the following... Create a list with everyone else's character and write a few lines about how your character's impressions/ thoughts/feelings are like when around that specific character. So e.g.

Character 1: impressions/ thoughts/feelings

Character 2: impressions/ thoughts/feelings

Character 3: impressions/ thoughts/feelings

Character 4: impressions/ thoughts/feelings etc, etc.

Needless to say, if you want to establish a deeper and more intricate relationship between two characters then that is best discussed between the two of you.

I already put down her feelings for one character but I can do others. Ill get started on her arc and advancement on her powers.

Greetings there.... I was wondering if there was still room in the rp....
Eeesh, I guess I can squeeze maybe one or two more atm, since we only just begun and haven't gotten far in the story, so you haven't missed anything. I'd prefer it if your character is a lil more on the serious side (but I wont force u if ur not comfortable with that) coz I'd say we already got enough clowns in the group (XP) and I did intend for this to be a bit more of a serious RP. Maybe read through all the characters we currently have? Also, you're a little time-pressured atm coz the initial deadline for CS has passed (I gave everyone a week to complete their form but I don't wanna have to slow the RP down waiting, I hope you can understand).

Eeesh, I guess I can squeeze maybe one or two more atm, since we only just begun and haven't gotten far in the story, so you haven't missed anything. I'd prefer it if your character is a lil more on the serious side (but I wont force u if ur not comfortable with that) coz I'd say we already got enough clowns in the group (XP) and I did intend for this to be a bit more of a serious RP. Maybe read through all the characters we currently have? Also, you're a little time-pressured atm coz the initial deadline for CS has passed (I gave everyone a week to complete their form but I don't wanna have to slow the RP down waiting, I hope you can understand).
I understand..... I will try to make sure to finish my character by then... but what I will dm you to see if that idea is fine by you and is acceptable in the world the rp takes place in.

I understand..... I will try to make sure to finish my character by then... but what I will dm you to see if that idea is fine by you and is acceptable in the world the rp takes place in.
Sounds good to me. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back