• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Before the Storm [OOC]

I am happy to use Discord as an alternative medium for discussions...

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zariel

رئيس الملائكة
Roleplay Type(s)
Out of Character chat

Welcome to the OOC for the roleplay Before the Storm! Feel free to discuss characters, plots, lore, relationships, share ideas or even to drop a few memes and talk about whatever other randomness exists in this world. I will also use this thread to alert all players with notices and updates.

Please remember, arguing will not be tolerated whatsoever.

I should stop procrastinating and finish off the descriptions of the last two regions. Both of them happen to be the Asia-esque countries. :P

I should stop procrastinating and finish off the descriptions of the last two regions. Both of them happen to be the Asia-esque countries. :P

Might I ask the rough idea for the two now that I think on it? As I've had a few ideas for my character and some fall into East-asian cultures and the like.

Might I ask the rough idea for the two now that I think on it? As I've had a few ideas for my character and some fall into East-asian cultures and the like.
If u have any specific questions, go ahead, shoot. I'm currently working on Nakashikita's description as we speak (the east-asia inspired country).

If u have any specific questions, go ahead, shoot. I'm currently working on Nakashikita's description as we speak (the east-asia inspired country).
Okay, is it just one country's customs and legends or a blend of each? As most tend to stay with Chinese and Japanese mythos, ignoring things like East Russian mythos, and the southeastern countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, etc.

As said, just kinda curious is all~

Okay, is it just one country's customs and legends or a blend of each? As most tend to stay with Chinese and Japanese mythos, ignoring things like East Russian mythos, and the southeastern countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, etc.

As said, just kinda curious is all~
Yes, I'd say it's mostly inspired by China and Japan, but also included southeast Asian countries like Thailand and the Philipines. I think I'm going to exclude East Russian mythos tho. Hope that answers ur question.

Aaaand done with regions. Now I can get to work on setting up a discord server and creating the CS.

Last edited:
Oh good, I personally am not the biggest fan of discord so I appreciate it not being 100% necessary but still there for those who do like discord ^~^

Alright guys, the CS thread is up (link below). I've set an initial deadline for Sunday the 14th of June. This date may change. This is to provide me with enough time to update the lore, answer any questions, discuss character arcs with each of you and to review all the forms.

AlienLover AlienLover Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Smeghead Smeghead Goonfire Goonfire Yahhah Yahhah AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum . D O V E . D O V E Athanas Athanas Mineczka Mineczka

Awesome! I have a quite a few ideas so I think I'll wait for some people to make their characters first so I can decide which character would fit in/be the most interesting to add to the group. Also cause I'm still very indecisive about what idea I should go with atm.

Awesome! I have a quite a few ideas so I think I'll wait for some people to make their characters first so I can decide which character would fit in/be the most interesting to add to the group. Also cause I'm still very indecisive about what idea I should go with atm.
Wise decision. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back