• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy basgiath war college: a dragon rider rp

CS is 90% complete, just have to add his backstory and maybe some aesthetic stuff and then he'll be done!

Would the children of the rebellion leaders have known what their parents were doing? Or would they have kept it a secret from their children? Nornslayer Nornslayer SUGAR. SUGAR.

Would the children of the rebellion leaders have known what their parents were doing? Or would they have kept it a secret from their children? Nornslayer Nornslayer SUGAR. SUGAR.
I feel like it depends on the family. Some would and some wouldn’t, so if you want your character to have had some idea that would be fine. Keep in mind at this time they would’ve only be 10/11 so realistically they likely wouldn’t have been informed of any explicit details.

I feel like it depends on the family. Some would and some wouldn’t, so if you want your character to have had some idea that would be fine. Keep in mind at this time they would’ve only be 10/11 so realistically they likely wouldn’t have been informed of any explicit details.
That's fine ^^ I was planning on my characters parents hiding it from him but I wanted to double check before I rolled with the idea.

Hey everyone! Let’s try and not do any plotting in this thread so it doesn’t get cluttered! Feel free to continue to ask questions here. We will have a FAQ thread up soon with all the questions we have gotten. We will continue to update that so everyone can see. Once that is up that will be the place to ask questions!

Also here is the Application (CS) thread link again for any who may need it!!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/basgiath-war-college-a-dragon-rider-rp-cs-sheet.536401/

Hey everyone! Let’s try and not do any plotting in this thread so it doesn’t get cluttered! Feel free to continue to ask questions here. We will have a FAQ thread up soon with all the questions we have gotten. We will continue to update that so everyone can see. Once that is up that will be the place to ask questions!

Also here is the Application (CS) thread link again for any who may need it!!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/basgiath-war-college-a-dragon-rider-rp-cs-sheet.536401/
yeah that's true. We dont know what characters are being accepted yet o.o

Another cultural Q I assume will be in FAQ/lore but asking here: Notable religion(s) present on the continent?

*I immediately found some helpful info online so feel free to disregard :p

Something I haven’t been able to find info on quite so readily: how many dragons/riders are there, and how often are they killed/retire from service?

Pastry Pastry
I'm loving the CS but it seems the text for your bio and concept blend into the black background! :O I must read more about the angy boi!

I had this same thing happen to only certain sections of my bio and head canons, I need to go in and correct those -.-
Oh shoot I thought it was odd spacing. Let me know when you fix it so I can go back and read!!

Hey guys! I see all your questions and I will get to them as soon as I can! Sugar is busy right now and unfortunately I haven’t read the series so I’m not sure about the answers to these but as soon as she’s available we’ll hop on it!

I also wanted to announce our application deadline which will be this Sunday at 12am est! We will then post the chosen submissions on 12/12 (tuesday).

I will also hopefully have the FAQ thread up and running tomorrow with all the questions that have been already asked and answered.

Additionally to help those who have not applied yet, or who have not chosen their roles yet here’s a breakdown of how many applications we have for each. The roles with more applications of course will limit your chances of being chosen so I encourage y’all to apply to roles not yet submitted for!

Roles available
Riders: 6
• Child of rebellion: 2
Dragons: 6
• red: 2
• green: 1
• orange: 1
• blue: 1
• brown: 1

Applications submitted
Red: 2 applications
Green: 0 applications
Orange: 0 applications
Blue: 2 applications
Brown: 1 application

Riders: 4
Children of the rebellion: 2

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Additionally to help those who have not applied yet, or who have not chosen their roles yet here’s a breakdown of how many applications we have for each. The roles with more applications of course will limit your chances of being chosen so I encourage y’all to apply to roles not yet submitted for!

Roles available
Riders: 6
• Child of rebellion: 2
Dragons: 6
• red: 2
• green: 1
• orange: 1
• blue: 1
• brown: 1

Applications submitted
Red: 2 applications
Green: 0 applications
Orange: 0 applications
Blue: 2 applications
Brown: 1 application

Hope this helps!
Thanks, boss! I was just about to go count the roles too.

Wrynn's CS is complete, though if I need to make changes to his backstory I can make any edits needed ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back