• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy basgiath war college: a dragon rider rp

um. Any tips for finding real faceclaims for a fantasy setting? Especially since no cosplay is allowed :ghostxnx:

In the rules it mentions no cosplay, so would my idea of using an actor for his role in a Chinese Drama not work? I can provide an image of what he would look like if you would like.

In the rules it mentions no cosplay, so would my idea of using an actor for his role in a Chinese Drama not work? I can provide an image of what he would look like if you would like.

your idea is totally fine! it’s not really cosplay considering your fc idea is playing within a chinese drama— actors playing as characters are fine rather then just them in regular clothing and such. we just don’t want actually ‘cosplay’ people (like those you see on instagram or tik tok sort of deal)

um. Any tips for finding real faceclaims for a fantasy setting? Especially since no cosplay is allowed :ghostxnx:
if you need help just shoot a message! there are tons of real fc that can fit in this setting, it just all depends on the vibes and such you want for them : )

your idea is totally fine! it’s not really cosplay considering your fc idea is playing within a chinese drama— actors playing as characters are fine rather then just them in regular clothing and such. we just don’t want actually ‘cosplay’ people (like those you see on instagram or tik tok sort of deal)
Okay ^^ I'm using the character Wei Wuxian / Wei Ying from The Untamed for reference

Looks excellent, as much as I love fantasy I’ve never gotten to take a crack at the dragon rider concept.

Am also going to start reading this book series now, once I finish up ASOIAF

A few lore Qs for background purposes!

I'm assuming that the rebellion was at most 20-21 years ago given the youngest children would now be of age for conscription? And militarily was itmore of a "true" civil war with pitched battles between armies or an insurgency?

Is there a mobile friendly version by chance?

Is there a mobile friendly version by chance?
The cs code is mobile friendly but unfortunately the main section is not! When I get home from work I can dm you all the info separately if you need!

I feel dumb, what does the signet part of the cs app mean?
It says it next to it! The signet is the power the dragon bestows to its rider. Riders will not be filling out that, it is up to the dragon to decide what the ability will be and once we pair a rider with a dragon the rider later gets that ability. It will be explained more later!

Finished rounding out my CS, now I rest
Right after you posted your sheet I realized I had left out a part of the cs so I actually went in and added a rp sample spot! Sorry 😭. Also please make sure you have 20 headcanons. I only counted like 8 I think! Thank you!

Silly question, but all dragons in this RP are going to have four limbs total, right?

are blue dragons usually lighter blues? Since I noticed navy blue is a separate species. Also what sort of powers do dragons have? Are they all fire based?

are we allowed to reuse a previous rp post for our example ? i have a thread dedicated to rp samples in my signature if any one of those allowed ( i will be reusing one of the characters for this rp ) or must we come up with an entirely new one ?

are we allowed to reuse a previous rp post for our example ? i have a thread dedicated to rp samples in my signature if any one of those allowed ( i will be reusing one of the characters for this rp ) or must we come up with an entirely new one ?
you can reuse a rp post! just to give a general idea of how you post and such : )

are blue dragons usually lighter blues? Since I noticed navy blue is a separate species. Also what sort of powers do dragons have? Are they all fire based?
Currently checking with sugar on this!

Yes that is absolutely fine! I will also be reusing an old post as my sample :)

Blue dragons are lighter blue, yes! The dragons have no powers other than being a giant dragon that breathes fire and being able to shift into a full human form. All are fire based but the signets they give to their riders can be anything (as long as it’s approved)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back