• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy basgiath war college: a dragon rider rp

SUGAR. SUGAR. Nornslayer Nornslayer were the rebellion leaders executed in a specific way or is how they died free for us to interpret?
I don’t think it is ever specified but all leaders/adult participators would likely be executed in a similar fashion. It says they were executed by the General of Basgiath so I imagine either dragon fire or beheading bc I’m into the dramatics of either of those options! We can say both options were how they were executed so feel free to choose which one you want.

I don’t think it is ever specified but all leaders/adult participators would likely be executed in a similar fashion. It says they were executed by the General of Basgiath so I imagine either dragon fire or beheading bc I’m into the dramatics of either of those options! We can say both options were how they were executed so feel free to choose which one you want.
Very traumatic for the rebellions children I imagine 😌

Big fan of people including literacy status in their head canons and I think Ruadhán is the only completely illiterate one so far? Not one illiteracy buddy has emerged :p

Big fan of people including literacy status in their head canons and I think Ruadhán is the only completely illiterate one so far? Not one illiteracy buddy has emerged
Kaelen is pretty illiterate, he can only read words from the apothecary inventory. All he knows is how to count and medicinal terms.

Oh shoot I thought it was odd spacing. Let me know when you fix it so I can go back and read!!
looks like I got most of it sorted! The beginning few words of some bio grafs are still dark but I’m tapping out for now especially since I’m fixing things on mobile

I also added pronunciation for Ruadhán since I’m assuming most people might want that for Gaelic names

Hey all! I appreciate the enthusiasm but the thread is getting cluttered and the important info is getting lost in the chatter! Please only post questions or necessary info here! Stating that a cs is completed or that someone’s code isn’t working is ok but the extra comments need to be held until plotting begins. Thank you!

looks like I got most of it sorted! The beginning few words of some bio grafs are still dark but I’m tapping out for now especially since I’m fixing things on mobile

I also added pronunciation for Ruadhán since I’m assuming most people might want that for Gaelic names
yeah it looks good to me! Yipee!

Reminder since I think it got lost,

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY THIS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT EST. Mods will decide on the applications accepted on Tuesday 12/12.

Current breakdown of roles available and applications submitted;

Roles available
Riders: 6
• Child of rebellion: 2
Dragons: 6
• red: 2
• green: 1
• orange: 1
• blue: 1
• brown: 1

Applications submitted
Red: 2 applications
Green: 0 applications
Orange: 0 applications
Blue: 2 applications
Brown: 1 application

Riders: 6
Children of the rebellion: 2

completed mason, apologies for taking so long, but let me know if anything needs to be changed before the deadline ^^

made some corrections to grammar in Ryn's sheet and added some more headcanons :ghostuvu: maybe will add more as I think of them

Oh sorry is there another character named Rynn? I can change mine if needed
Oh yeah my dragon's nickname can be Ryn! I kinda laughed when I saw your Ryn (in a totally good way dont worry). No you dont need to change if you dont want to! I mean my Ryn could not make the cut. And if they both make the cut it could be fun to have Ryn 1 and Ryn 2 and people get confused between them sometimes ;)

Oh yeah my dragon's nickname can be Ryn! I kinda laughed when I saw your Ryn (in a totally good way dont worry). No you dont need to change if you dont want to! I mean my Ryn could not make the cut. And if they both make the cut it could be fun to have Ryn 1 and Ryn 2 and people get confused between them sometimes ;)
Ok thank you for the permission! If any issues come up don’t hesitate to let me know

hey yall like I asked earlier, please keep this thread to relevant info! I love that yall are getting along but the back to back posts are flooding the thread :( Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back