• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

He hugged back even though he thought it was a bad idea but he figured that if he and Becca are going to be making out on the plane then why shouldn't Nicole have someone. Becca winked. "I am looking out for ya." She said as Jim looked back to Frank who shook his head. "You've got your hands full with those two. I'm so glad that my daughter is only twelve. I know that I'm going to have to endure the whole boyfriend thing soon enough." He said as Jim sighed. "Enjoy it while you can. Becca is more than enough for me and now I have Nicole. Help me, Frank... please.." He said half jokingly.

Nicole smiled. "Thanks Becca. I knew I liked you for a reason. Henry's on his way, so we're just waiting for him and Adam. Was he okay last night?"

Jim gave a shrug. "I didn't even know that he left until Ricky texted me yesterday morning and told that he took him home." He said as Becca was digging through her bag. She was in charge of making sure the demo was in the bag and it was. She took out her phone walking over to Nicole. "Let's take a picture together." She said putting an arm around her. They were quickly becoming good friends. Almost as close as sisters.

Last edited:
Nicole held up the rock sign. She was becoming very attached to Becca. So much so that she couldn't imagine life without her as a friend.

Becca kissed Nicole's cheek as she took the picture. Jim smiled. "You two are something else." He said as Becca laughed, sliding on a pair of sunglasses as she stepped away from Nicole, looking at the picture. She posted it on her Twitter with the caption I love this girl. #sisters #rockstars . Jim checked the time wondering where the limo was. "Man.. Either that driver is lost or we've just been taken for fools. " He said and gave a sigh.

Henry pulled up and parked next to Nicole's car. "Don't worry, Jim. It'll be here." Nicole said. Henry came to Nicole and kissed her. She kissed him back. "Somehow, I already missed you." He said. Nicole smiled. "That's okay. I missed you too." Henry nodded at Jim and Becca. "Hello again." He said.

Becca gave a friendly wave thinking how cute they were. Jim gave a simple nod. Becca snuck a picture of them, giggling. Jim didn't say anything. He was going to stay out of it. Becca walked over and kissed Jim softly, placing a hand on his cheek. He kissed back and put an arm around her. She whispered. "Please be nice to him. They're in love. He won't treat her bad." She said. "Please?" She asked. Jim looked at them then back to her. "Only if I can have another one of those kisses." Becca smiled and laid a big one on him throwing her arms around him. Jim was surprised as he kissed back. After breaking the kiss he sighed. "That's the one. Love you." He said and Becca smiled. "Love you too, loverboy."

Nicole smiled at them. "They're cute, aren't they?" Henry nodded. "They most certainly are, but I don't think Jim likes me." He said. Nicole cocked her head to the side. "Of course he does. He just has a weird way of showing it. Don't worry about him. Tell me another cheesy pick-up line." She said. Henry laughed. "Cheesy? You think my lines are cheesy? Just for that, I won't tell you another one ever again." Nicole grabbed his hand. "Aw, come on, babe. I love cheesy." She said with a pout. Henry kissed her softly. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber." He said. Nicole couldn't help her laugh. "You should've said that one to me first. I love that."

Soon the limousine came and Jim gave a sigh of relief, grabbing their bags at it stopped and the driver got out. "My humblest apologies, sir. But I got lost..." He said feeling bad. Jim waved it off. "I won't say a word if you don't." He said and looked to Nicole and Henry. "Alright you two let's go. Everyone's here and it's time to go." He and Becca put their bags in the trunk. Frank came out of the bar with his phone. "I'm not going to let you leave without a picture." He took a quick picture of the group standing by the limo. Jim smiled and walked over, shaking his hand. "I owe a lot to you, sir. I won't forget you." He said as Frank waved his comment off. "My establishment is always open to you guys. Now go. You're a rockstar now." He said patting Jim on the shoulder. He was proud of him. Jim and Becca got in and waited for Nicole and Henry.

Henry grabbed their bags and put them in the trunk. Nicole got in first, Henry following. "I'm sooo excited! We're finally becoming famous! I can see it now. A crowd of adoring fans and signing autographs everywhere we go. It's gonna be amazing!" She said.

Becca couldn't help but laugh at Nicole. "We won't even get to go shopping without people mauling us." She said as the driver closed the trunk then their door and got in to drive them to the airport. Jim looked at the interior. He couldn't believe that they were on their way to become stars. He was still convinced that he was dreaming. "Hey, um... strange request but... can one of you pinch me?" He asked as Becca looked at him weirdly, sliding her shades up. He looked to her. "I mean it, hon. This can't be real." He said. Becca stifled a laugh and pinched his arm then kissed him. He kissed back and gave a shrug. "Yep, it's real.."

Last edited:
Henry held Nicole's hand. "I can't believe I'm dating a rockstar." He said. Nicole kissed him softly. "I can't believe I'm dating the most charming and sweet guy in the world." She said. Henry blushed a little. "Aw babe."

Becca giggled and playfully shoved Nicole. "Get a room you two!" She said jokingly. Jim was starting to kind of like Henry but he wasn't about to show it. Instead he was his usual self. "So Henry.... How long have you two been dating?" He asked not remembering what he said. That night was still a bit foggy to him. Becca looked at Jim thinking he was going to threaten him but in truth he was just looking out for his cousin.

Nicole stuck her tongue out at Becca. "We've been together for a couple days now. Even though it hasn't been long, I immediately fell in love with her. She's just very lovable." Henry said. Nicole felt Henry stiffen and squeezed his hand for reassurance. Since Jim hadn't threatened him or anything, she felt Henry was starting to grow on him.

Jim gave a nod. He could see that they were in love and that he wouldn't treat her like David did. He changed the subject. "You know.. We're going to have to play Kelly's one day when we're famous. We owe a lot to Frank." He said looking at everyone. Becca agreed and nudged Nicole. "Were going to have a conversation when we get on the plane. It's important."

Nicole raised an eyebrow, now curious. Important? I wonder... She shrugged it off. "Yeah, he's been good to us." She said. Henry looked at everyone. "You guys are really serious about this band. How long have yawl been doing it?" He asked.

"A few years. We played Kelly's and a couple of other places steadily." Jim said. "We've always been serious. We've been through a lot to get where we are." Becca was looking at hairstyles on her phone and leaned over to Nic, showing her a picture. "What do you think of this?" She asked. "I was thinking about dyeing the top blue and keeping the rest my natural color." Jim chuckled. "You with blue hair? I don't know, hon. You look better as a blonde." He said as she turned around and blew a raspberry at him. "No one asked you!" She said jokingly.

Nicole laughed. "I have to agree with Jim on this one, Becca. But, if you want to do it, go ahead. Either way, you'll look great." She said. Henry's brows furrowed, deep in thought. "If you don't mind my saying, I think you should definitely do it. The blue would compliment your skin tone. Besides, from what Cuteness has told me, you seem like the adventurous type, so that would totally show that part of you." He said.

Becca turned and stuck her tongue out at Jim who laughed, shaking his head. "It's your hair, hon. Do what you want with it." He said as he looked to Henry deciding to accept him. Extended his hand. "You're a good dude, Henry. Just treat her good. Got me?" He said looking him dead in the eye. Becca let out a sigh. Jim didn't threaten him even once.

Henry finally seemed to relax. He shook Jim's hand. "I will, I promise. Anyone with a brain can tell she deserves to be treated like a queen. So, you don't have to worry." Nicole smiled. "Aw! My boys are getting along. I'm so proud." She said.

Soon they arrived at the airport and the limousine stopped. Jim rolled the window down a bit looking out. "This is going to be our lives in the near future, guys. Going from place to place, rocking the crowds, signing autographs etc. We've played our last venue at Kelly's for a real long time.." He said as the door opened. Becca looked at Jim before getting out. "I'm scared, Jim.." She said as Jim kissed her on the forehead. "It's okay. I'm with you and I won't let anything happen to you. Now come on. We'll discuss it further on the jet." He said reassuring her. She took a deep breath and opened the door. The airport was loud and busy. The private jet was parked not far from them and the steps went down as a couple of men stepped off to help them with their luggage. Jim stepped out after Becca and took her hand as she turned to him. He smiled. "It's time, dollface." He said and took her hand leading her to the jet while their luggage was being carried on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back