• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

He had wanted to say something but decided against it. He would tell them when the time comes. He goes to a bunk bed and crawls in and closes the little curtain.

Hours pass as the band sleeps and soon Robert gets the word from the pilot that they would be arriving in New York soon. He gives a nod, getting up and gently nudging them. "Time to get up. We're almost there." Becca slept with her head on Jim's chest and her hand on it. Her eyes fluttered open as she gives a moan. She shakes Jim gently. "C'mon, babe. Time to get up." She said as she climbed over top of him heading to the bathroom, closing the door. Jim sits up, yawning. He slept very well. "That bed is damn comfortable.." He said and got up out of bed.

Last edited:
Henry wakes up before Nicole and kisses her. Nicole's eyes slowly open. "I hope you have a good reason for waking me up." She said with a yawn. Henry pushed a red hair behind her ear. "Hey Sleeping Beauty. We're almost to our destination, so you need to get up." He said. Nicole threw a pillow at him. "Terrible reason, but I'll get up anyway." She said standing up.

Jim sighed, tieing his hair back in a ponytail then got his shoes on. Becca came back out and kissed Jim on the cheek then sat on the couch, getting her shoes on. Robert watched them. "It's almost time to meet the big guy. Mr. Douglas will be pleased to see you so look your best. Please." He said with a grin.

Nicole ran a hand through her hair, grabbed some clothes from her suitcase, and went to the bathroom to change. She changed into a black shirt that said "Teenage Dirtbag", a black leather jacket, grey jeans, and black boots. Nicole quickly reapplied her makeup. Tossing her hair, she came out of the bathroom. "Okay, I'm ready." Henry's eyes took her in. "Whoa. That's sexy." He said.

Becca went through her clothes and went back to the bathroom to change. She changed into a pair of black pants, black boots and a long sleeved black and gray striped shirt. She fixed her makeup and put on black lipstick coming back out. Jim glanced up at her and was blown away. "Wow.... Rebecca Alyn has transformed. I LOVE that look, babe." He said as Becca blushed. "Thanks sweetie." She said blowing him a kiss as she looked at Nicole. Her eyes widened. "You look amazing, Nic! You need a nickname."

Last edited:
Nicole laughed. "Thanks Becca. You look gorgeous, girl. You should let me borrow that outfit sometime." She ran her hand through her hair again, trying to tame it. "Nickname? Like what?"

Becca thought for a moment. "I don't know but we're going to think of something. You look hot, Sis." She said with a smile.

Jim walked into the bathroom and
changed into a pair of black slim fit pants with zippers on the legs and a black tank top that accentuated his muscles. He then put on a black and red horizontal striped jacket zipped up halfway. He comes back out looking for his boots. "This is a look that I could get used to." He said with as he looked everyone over. Becca turned and looked at him, her jaw dropped. She walked over and kissed him deeply. Jim kissed back and laughed lightly. "You approve of the outfit. That's good." He said as Becca smiled.

Nicole looked at Jim. "Nice look, Jim. Almost as good as Becca and I." She teased. Henry grabbed Nicole's hand and kissed her. "You should dress like this all the time, cuteness." He said. Nicole kissed him back. "No way. It costs to look this good."

Jim found a comb and took his hair out of the ponytail combing it out. Becca giggled, nudging Nicole. "He should do pigtails sometime. What do you think?" Jim looked up at her. "You'd better be kidding..." He said as Becca laughed. Jim shook his head and put his boots on.

"Never in a million years.." He said. Even Robert chuckled. "I don't think that would work. Not on him anyway. Alright, now that everyone's ready get on your seats and hang tight." He said and Jim and Becca sat down. Becca looked at him and giggled. "You'd better hope that you never pass out or fall asleep when Nic and I are with you.." She said with a innocent smile. Jim sighed. "I smell a mutiny...."

Last edited:
Nicole giggled. "We'll be watching Jim. And waiting." She said. Henry and Nicole took their seats and looked out the window.

Robert looked them all over. "You all look stunning. When people see you walking the street they're going to want to know who you are. You LOOK like rockers. In fact, I'm going to arrange something.." He said as the jet started its decent to land at JFK International Airport. Jim, usually the calm and collected one, felt his heart racing. He reached over and took Becca's hand, squeezing it. She looked over and saw that he was nervous and kissed his hand. "It's okay babe. I'm here."

Last edited:
As soon as they landed and came to a stop Robert got up and opened the door putting the steps down. He left the jet first making sure that it was clear while getting on his phone, calling Mr. Douglas to let them know that they have landed and also to postpone their appointment for a couple hours. "Sir, just trust me. I have an idea that has to be done immediately." He said explaining the idea. Meanwhile Jim and Becca got unbuckled standing up. Jim exhaled. He was worried about the meeting. What if they didn't like their demo? What if all of this was for nothing and they go home empty handed? Jim thought. Becca stretched and yawned. "I could have slept for a couple more hours.. Especially beside my big man." She said elbowing him gently. Jim smiled.

Soon Robert stepped back on after getting the okay from Mr. Douglas. "Okay. We're going to take a detour." He said with a smile. "I've got some photographers that are going to meet us outside of the Atlantic Records building and we're going to get some photos taken of you walking down the street along with a video. I have a real good feeling about this. Come with me. The limousine is waiting." He walked back down the steps and waited for them. Jim gave a shrug and follows him, holding Becca's hand. Jim stopped for a moment, taking it all in. They would soon be in the Big Apple and he couldn't believe it. "This is pretty damn cool... This will be something to tell the guys." He said as Becca took her phone out and took a selfie with him. This time Jim gave a smile. Becca kissed his cheek. "I love you, babe!" She said and Jim gave her hand a squeeze. "Love you too, dollface."

Henry put his arm around Nicole as they walked down the steps. "Hey Robert, will we get to explore on our own? Henry and I want to look around without the rest of you. Y'know, couple time." Nicole asked. Henry poked her side. "Cuteness, don't be so hasty to get away from everyone. I think we should explore together." He said.

He gets in and finds a window.” Guys I have something to say” he was worried about what their reactions were going to be as their about to lose their durmer.

After they were all in the limousine Jim looked to Nicole. "We will get to look around on our own eventually but right now we have to do our job and our job is being a group. A band. Not a couple." He said sternly. He then turned his attention to Adam. "What's wrong, my man?" He asked.

“I won’t be going with you guys. I have a surgery that will save my life. I was early for the plane because I was on the phone with him since he paid for the surgery “ he words coming out so fast it seems he was rapping.

Jim gave a sigh. Becca looked at him. "You never told us about this." She said as Jim nodded. "Why did you wait until now?" He asked. What a time to break this news.

He just sends a text explaining everything since it became awkward to talk now. He brings his knees up to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back