• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Becca nodded, happy that Nicole didn't do drugs. "You're better off. This one over here.." She said as she looked at Jim who tucked the joint behind his ear. "Is a bad influence on me.. Makes me drink and smoke.. I swear that I was straightedge before I met him.." She said with a light blush. Jim rolled his eyes. "Oh please.... Don't lie. You were three beers in when we met and you were to shy to talk to me." He said with a smirk. Becca blushed. She knew he was right.

Last edited:
Nicole rolled her eyes. "Please you two. Get a room. I'd rather not experience your PDA right now. Or ever, actually."

The two laughed as Jim kissed Becca lightly before going in. Becca kissed back and gave a sigh. She was back in a good mood and it was thanks to her best friends. "Angie told me to tell you that the girls both think you're awesome. That's their words not hers." She said as she watched the stars. "Did you want anything to drink? I forgot to ask.. I'm sorry!" She said slightly embarrassed.

Nicole chuckled. "No, I'm good. I'd better get going, though. Henry can only take so much before he tracks me down and hauls me back home to cuddle." She said while standing.

Becca sat her beer down and stood up hugging Nicole tight. "I love you, Nic.. Thank you for coming on such short notice. It meant a lot." She said as she held the hug. Jim watched them from inside, giving a light smile. He knew how much Nicole meant to Becca. He went upstairs to get changed into his concert gear for the live session.

Nicole hugged her back, giving her a light squeeze. "Of course, Bec. You know I'd do anything for you. I love you too." She kissed Becca's cheek, then got in her car and drove home.

Becca waved to Nicole until she was gone then went inside and upstairs to change. She changed into a pair of red pants with chains on them and a black tank and Jim changed into black pants with a black, sleeveless fishnet shirt. Becca bit her lip as she studied him. "When did you get that shirt...?" She asked as she walked over, kissing him deeply. Jim smiled into the kiss and broke it slowly. "I ordered it a few days ago. Thought I'd surprise you.." He said with a smirk. Becca wrapped her arms around his neck. "Take it off. No one else is allowed to see you in that but me.." She said nudging him softly. Jim laughed lightly as he changed into a black tank as well and they went back downstairs and into the living room to start their Q&A.

As soon as Nicole walked into the house, Henry had her in his arms in a hug. She laughed. "Did you miss me that much?" She asked. Henry kissed her softly. "Of course. You're my wife." He replied. Nicole cupped his cheek and smiled at him. "Not yet, but yeah. Pretty close." She said. Henry pulled her to the couch and they sat down with her on his lap.

Becca turned the camera on and they went live. Jim gave a wave with a smile. "Hey guys! Welcome to our live Q&A. I'm here with Becca and we are here to answer your burning questions." He said as Becca nodded in agreement. The view counter was rapidly climbing as they started to answer the viewers' questions.

Henry kissed Nicole's neck. "Babe, where are your parents?" Nicole asked. He nuzzled her neck. "They decided to stay at the hotel. According to Mother "Couples need their privacy for certain tasks"." He replied. She laughed. "Your mom is a character."

After the session was over they bid their fans adieu and logged off, Becca giggled kissing Jim softly while snaking her arms around him. Jim kissed back with a smile. "That was fun. Want to go smoke now?" He asked as Becca kissed him again this time a bit deeper. He got the hint and they started making out on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back