• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole blushed. "I've been playing for as long as I can remember. I really can't remember a time I wasn't playing." She said tucking a red lock behind her ear.

"Well I was thoroughly impressed. And to you, sir." He said looking to Jim. "I must ask... Are you the leader of this band?" He asked and Jim gave a nod. "Yes sir I am. I do my best to keep them in line." He said jokingly. Becca stuck her tongue out at him. Jim snickered. "Well, sometimes.." Mr. Douglas continued. "And your drummer. I can see the K Pop crowd gravitating toward you, sir. In fact..." He said walking ahead a bit and motioning to Angela who came to him. "Get me my pilot. I want this foursome on my private jet in two days and in my office." Angela nodded. "Yes sir." Jim looked to everyone, whispering. "This is it, guys. We've made it. Meet me in the back when this is done. "

Last edited:
Adam was still processing everything that was said. He looked a little dazed and was still sitting in his spot on the floor.

Nicole had to fight to hold in her squeal and immediately took out her phone to text Henry. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! The exec was impressed! We're taking his private jet to his office! A private jet! Can you believe it? This is a dream come true! She smiled at Henry's response. Wow babe, congrats! I'm happy for you guys. Tell the others I said congrats too. If you've told them about me, that is. I gotta go, but stop by later so we can celebrate 😉. Nicole's heart skipped a beat at the thought of being alone with Henry for the first time.

Mr. Douglas turned back to them with a smile. "You can go now. I will be sending a limousine to this establishment in two days time." He said as Angela brought him a drink which he took. "It will take you to the airport then to my office where we can further discuss your future." He said as Jim got up followed by Becca. "We will be there, sir. Let's go guys." He said and turned and left the area. As they left Mr. Douglas grinned. "That's the future right there.." He said. As soon as Jim and the others got downstairs Jim let out a sigh while Becca hugged him tight. Tighter then she had ever. "Did that just happen.........?" He asked, still in disbelief while hugging Becca back. She let go and hugged Nicole. She was shaking with tears streaming down her cheeks which were messing up her eyeliner. "I.....I can't believe it...." She sobbed.

Last edited:
Jim couldn't believe it either. He would have to quit his job at some point but he wasn't going to make any big decisions until the time came. He looked to Adam. "Did you hear what he said about the K Pop crowd flocking to you? You're going to be a heartthrob, my man." He said with a smile, nudging him with his elbow. Let's go grab a drink and celebrate guys. It's on me." He said as he and Becca walked to the bar.

He had fallen asleep and still had a bit of throw up on his face from not wiping it all the way. He flinches a bit from him elbowing him.

Nicole bit her lip. "Uh, you guys go ahead. I have somewhere else to be right now. Becca, make sure Jim doesn't drink to much." She looked at Adam and frowned. "Maybe check on Adam too. I'll catch you guys later. Can't wait for those two days to pass."

Becca hugged Nicole once more, knowing where she was going. "Behave yourself now." She whispered. Jim looked confused that she was leaving. "Don't you want to stay and celebrate with us?" He asked and Becca cut him off. "Let her go. She wanted to go tell her family the big news. She'll be fine." She said covering for Nic once again. She couldn't do this too many more times and she knew it. Jim gave a shrug. "That's fine I guess.." He said and looked to Adam who was looking very bad. "Dude... I think you'd better go home. Or at least to the hospital. Your not looking good.." He said raising an eyebrow.

Becca put her arms around Jim and kissed him softly and Jim returned it "I love you, babe." She said with a smile. She was so proud of him. He smiled. "I love you too, babydoll. I can't believe that we're going to be celebs. I can't wait to play a big venue with you." He said before ordering them a beer. Becca let go of the hug and stepped away. "I'll be right back, hon. I have to pee." She said and walked off towards the bathroom. While she was gone Ricky walked up to get a drink. "Dude, I saw you guys walk off. Did you meet the exec?" He asked. Jim gave a big smile and a nod. "Yes we did and, I am happy to announce that we have an appointment with him in a couple of days." He said and Ricky laughed and shook his hand. "I knew you guys would be a hit. You killed it." While Becca was in the bathroom, in a stall she heard a couple women come in, talking loudly.

Nicole parked in front of Henry's house and went to the door. Before she could knock, he opened it, swept her into his arms, and kissed her. Nicole kissed him back. He broke the kiss with a smile. "Hey babe. Glad you could make it. I know a celebrities' life is very busy." Nicole laughed. "I'll always have time for you. Are we gonna go in or stand here making out all day?" She asked. Henry led her inside to the couch.

Becca sat there, listening to the women talk about the band and how hot Jim was. "Oh and did you see the thing that he is with?" One asked as the other scoffed. "Yes..... What was that? I'm going to go right up to him and tell him that she's no good for him. " Becca was getting angry at what they were saying but they soon left and she finished and exited the stall, washing her hands. She fixed her makeup and took a couple of deep breaths. She didn't want to have to spoil the evening by fighting.

Meanwhile Jim was talking to Ricky and Frank when one of the women stepped right up and got in his face. "Hey tall and handsome! You were awesome up there you know." She said as Jim watched her with confusion. "Thanks. I really appreciate that." He said as she looked him over. "What do you say you and I get to know each other a little better? I'd love to hear you play guitar for me." She said.

Henry went to the kitchen to grab them a drink. "So, did you tell your band about me yet? I really want to go see you play sometime." He asked. Nicole bit her lip. "Well, no. Not yet. I'm not embarrassed by you or anything, I just don't want Jim to scare you away. He can be...intimidating. It can wait until tomorrow." She replied. Henry handed her a bottled water and sat next to her, putting his arm around her. "Fine, but you have to tell them tomorrow. I mean it. I want to meet your family." Nicole kissed him softly. "I promise. Let's watch a movie." She said.

Jim listened to the woman flirt with him although she was bad at it not to mention that she was drunk and smelled of it. He was about to dismiss he when he saw Becca out of the corner of his eye coming out of the bathroom. He decided to play along. "I'd love to play for you sometime. Maybe we can rendezvous later." He said with a smirk, taking a drink. "Just..... one problem.." He said as Becca walked up behind the drunken woman, turned her around and grabbed her by the shirt, pinning her against the bar. "I would suggest that if you don't want to leave here on a gurney you stay away from my man. I heard what you said in the bathroom. I am NOT someone that you want to mess with. Got me?! " She said gritting her teeth.

Last edited:
Becca warned the woman to back off and she did. Once she was gone Jim gave her the beer he ordered for her and kissed her lightly. She returned it and broke it. "Just calm down, baby. She was a whore." He said. Becca took a drink and sighed. Another band was introduced and she took his hand. "Let's go dance, babe!" She said with a smile. Jim finished his beer and sat the bottle down walking out to the dance floor with her. Frank introduced the next act. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Atomic Euphoria!" The curtain drops and they start playing.

Jim didn't hear the text as the music was too loud. He danced with Becca while the band played. He was having the time of his life. Ricky stepped outside to get something out of his van when he saw Adam inside. "Hey dude, you okay?" He asked since he was outside alone.

"No problem, brother." He said with a smile. "Let's go." He said getting in the driver's side and shutting the door, putting the keys in. Meanwhile Jim was dancing with Becca. Jim leaned in. "You wanna go have a smoke?" He asked. Becca thought about it and gave a shrug, leading him outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back