• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Rick stayed in the van and texted Jim that he and Adam had arrived. Jim was playing his guitar when he got the text. Awesome. Why don't you stick around for a bit? Watch the show. Just tell Frank that you're with us. He responded. Rick gave it some thought and decided to come in and get a drink and go back with Jim and the others.

Nicole followed Becca, biting her lip. "Okay I have to tell you something. In case you couldn't guess, you cannot tell Jim. You have to swear you won't, then I'll tell you." She said.

Becca stopped in her tracks when she heard her. They were standing in the middle of a crowd so she wouldn't be able to hear her. She looked around for a moment then spotted the bathroom. "Follow me!" She said pointing. She walked quickly to the bathroom door, going inside.

Nicole followed Becca into the bathroom. "It's not something really huge, but it's huge enough for me. So, do you swear you won't tell Jim? Or anyone for that matter?"

Becca looked at herself in the mirror, checking her teeth and makeup. "I swear. I don't repeat girl talk." She said while turning her cap backwards so that a tuft of her short blonde hair was poking out. She then turned to Nicole, giving her her full attention.

Nicole took a deep breath. "I've been thinking and I'm going to date again. There's a guy I know and I really like him, but I don't want Jim to scare him off. They'll meet at some point, but at the moment it's too soon. I mean, if Jim wasn't intimidating, like you, I'd introduce them. Anyway, I want you to meet him and tell me what you think of him. Apparently, my judgment isn't good when it comes to guys." She said blushing a little.

Becca smirked. "Who is he? Is he cute?" She asked walking up to her to see if she had a picture of him. She knew exactly how Jim was. "I have to approve of him before Jim is ever mentioned in the conversation. Let's see."

Nicole pulled up a picture of him on her phone. "His name is Henry. He's definitely hot." She said showing the picture to Becca.

Becca took a look at Henry and cleared her throat. "Yes he is.. I might have to steal him." She said jokingly. "What's he like? Is he funny? " She asked wanting to know the details.

Jim got up and helped Adam as he and Ricky came in with the other drums. "I'm glad that you made it in one piece. Especially with him at the wheel." Jim said sitting back on the couch. "We go on fifth so you've got some time to do whatever you need to do."

Nicole laughed. "He's sweet, definitely funny, and charming. Do you know the first thing he said to me? He said "Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude, but you owe me a drink, because when I saw you, I dropped mine". It might sound cheesy to you, but I love cheesy."

Becca couldn't help but laugh at the line. "Okay, that's cheesy. Cute but cheesy. He's a keeper." She said and sighed happily. "You know... Jim and I spent the night together last night." She said with a big smile. "I'm not going to go any further." She said and changed the subject. "When we go back out there catch a look at the lead guitarist. He looks scared." She said walking to the mirror to give herself one more look over. "Do you have any eyeliner? Mine needs touched up..."

Nicole smiled. "You two are sooo cute." She said taking out her eyeliner. "I'd be scared out there too, though I wouldn't show it. That's not gonna be good for his group. Hopefully, we do better than that. I wonder if Adam's here yet."

"Thanks!" She said as she took the eyeliner and touched it up before handing it back. "Well, if he isn't here already he'd better get here soon. I'd hate for him to miss out." She said and grabbed her beers, walking for the door. "Ready to go?" She asked looking back to Nicole.

Last edited:
"Make sure to look at the lead guitarist." Becca said and opened the door, walking out to go back to the back room. She glanced at the stage the guy still looked nervous. She sighed and shook her head walking back to join the guys. "Sorry for taking so long. We both had to use the bathroom." She lied while handing a beer to Jim. She sees Adam and gave a smile. Everyone was there and was ready.

Nicole watched the lead guitarist on stage and grimaced. He looked so terrified. Poor guy. She followed Becca and smiled at Adam. "Hey Adam. Glad you made it on time."

"That's no surprise." Jim said while putting an arm around Becca. She laid her head on his shoulder. "So, how'd it look out there, Nic? Is there a big crowd?" Jim asked.

"You can't even imagine. I've never seen a crowd so huge. If we go big, we'll already have at least a thousand fans. You may think I'm exaggerating, but does this look like a face that can exaggerate? Just seeing the crowd makes me more excited. Too bad we're fifth." Nicole responded.

Jim snickered. "Well, it was set up by Frank so we have to go with it." He said. "I personally wish we'd been first but being fifth means that we'll have a hot crowd." Becca looked up from her phone. "Babe, you should have seen the lead guitarist in the band that's playing now. He looked scared to death." She said as Ricky laughed. "Man... There go their chances." Jim tried not to laugh. "That's if the exec is still watching. They can smell fear. They're like sharks."

Nicole snorted. "Sharks? That's an understatement. They're like your worst nightmare times ten. But, if you play your cards right, they're more like fuzzy bunnies, so to speak." She said. Nicole picked up her guitar and started to tune it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back