• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole and Henry watched a movie. After the movie, Nicole made up her mind. "I'm gonna tell the band about us. I'm sick of having to be with you in private. I want to show you off to the world." She said. Henry chuckled. "The world is a bit much, babe. Bring it down to a five." He said. Nicole kissed him softly. "I mean the world, Hen. When we finally get famous, the world will know that you're mine and I'm yours. Now, go get dressed. I'll tell the band we're gonna meet up with them." Henry mock saluted and went to his room. Nicole texted Becca. Hey, are you guys still at the bar? I'm thinking of bringing Henry to finally introduce him to you guys. While Nicole waited for Becca to text back, she thought about how she would tell Jim.

Jim and Becca had just finished smoking and were laughing about various silly things. Becca's phone went off and she reached for it while kissing Jim. Yes! Bring him here! Lol! She replied. Nic is bringing her boyfriend here. And you're going to be nice! Capice?" She said. Jim was too high to care. "Yes, ma'am. I'll be good." He said with a laugh.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry get in her car and go to the bar to join the gang. She held his hand as they went inside. "Becca! Jim! Hey guys!" Nicole called.

Jim and Becca were sitting at a table eating chips when they came in. Becca smiled and got up to hug Nicole. "Heeeeyyyyy!!!" She said hugging her. She smelled like weed. Jim smiled. "Hey Nic. Who's your friend?" He asked looking the dude over. He wasn't his usual gruff self tonight. He was in a great mood. Frank brought them one more beer. Jim paid for them.

Nicole's eyes narrowed. "This is Henry, my boyfriend. Henry, these guys are my cousin Jim and his girlfriend Becca." She said. Henry held out his hand to Jim, nodding at Becca. "Hello. It's nice to meet you. Nicole's told me a lot about you" He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim stood up and shook his hand. As did Becca. Jim waved at them to follow. "Let's go outside so we can chill." He said and lead them outside.

Last edited:
Henry put his arm around Nicole and kissed her head. "See? We get along just fine, babe. Nothing to worry about." He whispered in her ear. Nicole smiled at him. Yeah, only because he's high.

Once they were outside Jim sat on the hood of his car. "So Henry, tell me a little about yourself. How long have you been seeing Nicole?" He asked as Becca stood in front of Jim and he put his arms around her. He was behaving so far.

"We've been together for a few days, but we've known each other for at least a year." Henry replied. Nicole kept glancing back and forth between Henry and Jim. So far so good. As long as it stays like this, I think Henry will be approved! She leaned into Henry.

Jim gave a nod while taking a drink of his beer. "Hey, as long as you treat her good then we'll have no problems." He said. Becca looked back at him worried that he was going to threaten him. She looked back. "We are both pleased to meet you, Henry. We should have a double date sometime." She said with a smile.

He feeds his cat and starts packing for the trip. He also sings and dances to random music that's on shuffle.(Im going to wait for the time skip to post any more)

Henry smiled. "That sounds like a great idea. What do you think, babe?" He asked. Nicole kissed him softly. "I think it's a great idea too. I'm so glad you're okay with this Jim. I was worried you were gonna be...well, you." She replied.

Jim took another drink and held Becca close. "I know. But tonight is different. Tonight our lives changed." He said kissing Becca's cheek then her earlobe. She giggled. "Jim isn't going to bite, you guys. He's being good." Jim laughs. "Yeah. Until tomorrow.. Then I might be feeling horrible. I would suggest not visiting."

Jim and Becca took their bags out to the car. They were both excited about the trip but also quite nervous. Becca turned Jim around and hugged him lightly. "I want to ask you again since it happens to everyone.. Who will be become when our band takes off?" She asked with worry in her voice. Jim held her close to him, kissing her cheek. "We will be the same people, baby. I promise." He said and let go of her, kissing her. She returned it, biting her bottom lip. "I'm just worried. I've seen what fame does to people.." Jim sighed. "We will discuss it on the plane. We need to go, lover. We've got a limousine waiting for us." He said with a smile. "We're kind of a big deal." He said with a laugh and let her go getting in the car. She laughed and shook her head getting in as well. They take off for Kelly's to meet the others.

Nicole kissed Henry. "I'll see you when we get back, babe." She said. Henry grabbed her hand. "Why can't I go with you?" He asked pulling her back to him. Nicole smiled at him. "As much as I'd love for you to come, you're not part of the band. Sorry." Henry kissed her long and slow. "Then, maybe you should stay. They won't mind. Probably." Nicole laughed. "We won't be gone long. You'll be fine. Now, let go before you make me late." Henry sighed and released her. "Fine, but when you get back, you owe me a day of cuddling and kissing." He said. Nicole winked at him. "You got it, but that might have to wait until after David's trial. You'll come with me won't you?" She asked. "Of course." Nicole grabbed her bag, got in her car, and drove to Kelly's.

Jim pulled into the parking lot of Kelly's and shut the car off, getting out. The limo hadn't showed up yet but Frank was sitting outside when they arrived. Jim sighed, walking to him and shaking his hand. Frank smiled. "The big shot comes back to the place where he was discovered." He said with a laugh. Jim chuckled at the comment. "I still feel like this is all a dream.. Like I'm going to be pinched and wake up under another car. " He said letting go of Frank's hand and goes to get his and Becca's bags. "If that is the case can it at least be your '67 Impala? That is a dream job for me.." He said and leaned against his car. Becca got out after checking her makeup. "What time did Mr. Douglas say it would be here?" She asked. Jim gave a shrug. "I do not know. So if you need a bathroom break do it now." Becca took his advice and walked inside to do so while Jim waited, talking to Frank.

Last edited:
Nicole parked at Kelly's and came out of her car. "Hey Jim. Do you think maybe Henry could tag along? I know t's a stretch, but he really wanted to and I kinda really want him to too." She said giving him her best puppy-dog eyes.

Jim was confused by the request. He barely remembered who Henry was. He gave a sigh. "Nicole.. He's not in the band. If Mr. Douglas sees him with us he'll flip. He cannot come." He said as Becca came out, hearing the conversation. She knew that Jim was right but didn't want Nic to be upset. "Let her bring him. He's not going to be at the meeting. He'll stay back at the room. Just let him come." She said as Jim groaned. "Fine... If this guy messes up one thing for us I'm going to deal with him personally. He's YOUR responsibility.." He said pointing at her. Becca rolled her eyes. Jim was much better... and friendlier... drunk.

Last edited:
Nicole squealed and hugged them. "Thanks Jim! Thank you especially, Becca. You're the best!" Nicole texted Henry. Great news! Jim said you can come with us, so hurry up and get to Kelly's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back