• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
yeah but he will be having them and they will be bigger so he can just so yes no maybe idk

alright imma just add in some filler while we wait for the others to post

if anyone else would like to ask the interview questions go ahead i have none except for the basic "any upcoming projects?"

if anyone else would like to ask the interview questions go ahead i have none except for the basic "any upcoming projects?"
It's a band they are gonna ask them about upcoming projects, how being famous feels (even tho they aren't really that famous) and then fun times they have on tour. Then they will get into the things the fan's want to know so more personal things .

why does vic have cue cards? lol is this an interview or performance? now i'm confused

hold up
yeah sure why not i'm already a mistake as is may as well chuck another on

lol even if it's coming from your adoring fans? you gonna be mean to them~ lol

who?

aw wait nvm i'm stupid XD. still he has to be nice to his fans. but ill direct the questions to apollo so he freaks out

If moon keeps up the bullshit, Birde will have to up the punishment. He won't embarass her on camera, hes trying to make a clear message to reporters.

okay i am `100 percent convinced that moon and vic are trying to throw the interview XD now i have to have apollo do something adorable

lol it's okay if he passes for white then he passes for white. lol it can be played off as a joke. He is north african/middle eastern

I can pass for Asaian by my distant relatives standards when I'm biracial! (black/white.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back