• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
we went from seducing apollo to bees having dance competitions and making murder plots and now back to apollo

interesting

no murder in character, if it's just stupid convos in ooc we can exterminate all life in the universe and it's not violating any rules

unless it's murder of the characters which is no

it means i am king of the hams now

ahh memories. Eric would know if anyone did, Yall aint ever bothered to ask him if he liked girls or guys or anyone. lol apollo just out here chilling

ahh memories. Eric would know if anyone did, Yall aint ever bothered to ask him if he liked girls or guys or anyone. lol apollo just out here chilling
Its early days yet, everyone here is figuring out who will be the victim of their characters seduction

i just meant in general, idk if the group of ppl would have ever asked apollo that, birdie might have and maybe moon but idk

at this rate it looks like moon is going to be having a sleepover with apollo. until birdie gets over his anger XD

*apollo pulls up in a pink onesie and pats then spot next to him for moon to lay down on his racecar bed*

*apollo pulls up in a pink onesie and pats then spot next to him for moon to lay down on his racecar bed*
thank goodness apollo cant be shipped

otherwise this would get nuked by my thread poster powers

i thought this was a shitpost vault with some rp talk

XD lol look if yall want to be thrown around by apollo all you gotta do is ask.

menacingly raises banjo of bans

the BANjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back