• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
we can start the rp right now, and the last guy will have to join after and come up with a reason why he wasn't there at the beginning if you guys want

if anyone wants to be secondary characters as little NPCs, go ahead

i guess type a Y if you want to start the RP now, or an N if you want to wait for the last guy to post his sheet

Y

i just realized apollo doesn't even come close to listening, to the genre that band would play. He prefers music without little to know lyrics, and the music that he writes is way off from the band too lol luckily he likes to play any type of genere

yeah, the little things like the characters having different tastes are what i want.

should the booker be a girl or a guy? i was plan on her being female but i wanna see what yall want idc either way

whatever honestly, ask the other participants, although if i had to say, i'd pick male

Y (<-- for starting soon, right?) <3

I'd also be fine with either a female or male booker, anyone's fine with me so long as they're qualified/prepared to book gigs for this melting pot we made. x'D

one bossy male booker who will crack your skull if you dont wake up n time coming up

done i added him to apollo's character sheet, and also im okay to start.

im scared because bad sleep schedule

anyways we have 3/5 people ready, let's a go

i'd like people to try to post at least once a day. if you can't, it's okay, just make sure you can post fairly frequently. shorter posts are okay because this is mostly interacting with each other (two to three lines minimum, one liners are a no).

i was about to say the everyday thing is gonna be a no i work 12-14 hours every day including weekends and i'm in like nine rps but if we are just doing a paragraph that's hella easy

goes back in time to not doxx self

why are you looking here

Last edited:
I have a lot of time now cus im dealing with covid for the second time, ill be able to be up and move around in ten days hopefully

azenva azenva so what exactly is the setting that post told me nothing. I know it's after the show but are we talking just walked off stage after show or, Are they back stage are they in a tour bus are they at the hotel room did they go to a mcdonalds?

oop
sorry, not everyone knows something just because i know it, i need to keep that in mind and describe the setting more than just "after the show".
they've just left the venue, planning their next move.

lol okay walking out heading to the buss or whatever the heck they have, van cars whatever ill have a post up tonight

omg imma post right now lol, ive explained before i have to get a good amount a sleep so my body can fight of virus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back