• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lioness075 Lioness075 what does "selective mute" mean?
To elaborate on what was already said, she chooses to not speak. She doesn’t know sign language, but essentially plays a mini game of charades to make her point in a conversation or will just shake or nod her head in response to questions. If the question is too complicated and she can’t convey herself nonverbally, she’ll just get frustrated in the moment.

I feel bad that my mean monk might abuse her. She is too sweet for this city. But who knows, maybe she help out him on a better path
I mean... he wouldn't be the first...

But yeah, I felt like someone like her could be a nice bit of contrast. Not someone fighting the darkness nor succumbing to it, just someone clinging to a thread of hope so thin it might be called a delusion.

But yeah, I felt like someone like her could be a nice bit of contrast. Not someone fighting the darkness nor succumbing to it, just someone clinging to a thread of hope so thin it might be called a delusion.
She might be surprised to know Larassa is also clinging to hope. It’s just kinda buried beneath her rogue-ish nature and, well...the fact that she’s the murderer. XD

She might be surprised to know Larassa is also clinging to hope. It’s just kinda buried beneath her rogue-ish nature and, well...the fact that she’s the murderer. XD

Perhaps. Then again, it's already in her nature to assume everyone has good intentions, nomatter how many times that bit her in the ass.

I think she will be a good influence. So long as he doesn't corrupt her first. But I love her. She my favorite.

I think she will be a good influence. So long as he doesn't corrupt her first. But I love her. She my favorite.
110dbddfd3d662479c214cacb754995d.gif

It's an interesting dynamic, to be sure. Either she'll grow to act as the moral heart of a group of otherwise jaded or even kinda outright bad people, or she'll be gradually dragged down by her circumstances. Very compelling, either way.

It's an interesting dynamic, to be sure. Either she'll grow to act as the moral heart of a group of otherwise jaded or even kinda outright bad people, or she'll be gradually dragged down by her circumstances. Very compelling, either way.
We have a similar dynamic in another campaign I’m in. Two of us are chaotic neutral and then the third is chaotic good. The good one was used to do something really bad in a previous session and it broke him for a while. Then he got into some kind of bar fight without us in a recent session, alluding to what happened previously having a lasting effect on him. He only ever maimed people before and never started any fights.

Ah, I hate it when the notifications just randomly stop coming...

But yep. Lookin' forward to bounce off all of ya :)
Ugh, the notifications can be pretty bad on here. I even have notification problems on Discord nowadays. I just have to constantly check everything on my own. -.-

Currently, we have 2 people that directly have the designation "Murderer." LaFae is one, Grond is the other.

Oh wow. If Sherwood Sherwood was one of the murderers, then there is a good chance my character has no idea who the murderers were as she'd never suspect him. In fact, he might have been the perfect person to trick her into leading that man to his death...

Would really make the whole scenario extra tragic...

Wait, I is confused. If Larassa is the murderer, how is there another?

Wait, I is confused. If Larassa is the murderer, how is there another?

Murderer is more than just the person that stabbed them. Anyone that actively participated in his death, beyond instigation or covering it up, would be considered a murderer (the lookout, the person that opened the door, the person that restrained him, etc).

I am thinking that with my background, I should change my alignment to Chaotic Good instead of Chaotic Neutral.

Having a few members of the party with a good alignment may be a good thing.

Got approval from involving parties to add in two connections to my character sheet. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back