Badly Describe a Game Here

It turns the big brother wasn’t the real enemy but mind controlled by a dark alien wizard all along.

- Final Fantasy IV

Everyone hates each other and gets mad at the other side for actually playing the game and not following sportsmanship rules that random players made up.

-Dead by Daylight.

(I am everyone. Everyone is me.)

The apocalypse as told by the best damn southern accent you've ever heard. I could listen to that guy read the phone book.
Bastion

Amazing in-depth per-citizen simulation of road traffic but these people still don't understand what multi-lane roads are actually for. (Also, no "no left turns allowed" option at intersections.)

- Cities Skylines

YOU DIED (because giant skeletons on a narrow walkway next to an instadeath precipice with fire support from manta rays flying too far away for you to hit is fair)
- Demon Souls

YOU DIED (because of gimmicky level design full of cheap pitfalls)
- Dark Souls

YOU DIED (because you tried to go straight for the boss but regular enemies staggered you out of the fog gate animation)
- Dark Souls 2

YOU DIED (because brainsuckers are just such bullshit)
- Bloodborne

YOU DIED (and this time around you probably only have yourself to blame)
- Dark Souls 3

YOU DIED (hesitation is defeat)
- Sekiro

Last edited:
Participate in an interdimensional gameshow with Halo weapons hosted by a dude with tentacles coming out of his face and an omnipotent quantum horse.

Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Event

Run away from and/or murder a fetus, a doll, a bloated sac of mucus, giant Amy Lee, some guy who really likes metal, magical goat statues, innocent piggies (labelled as BEASTS on the map), swarms of insects pretending to be humans and an assortment of other random nonsense.

- Resident Evil Village

Ragtag group of tragic backstories (forest hippie, Yuri incarnate, delusional mage, FOR MY FAMILY, child, OP bored vampire and anime protagonist from another series and genre) isekai themselves to several token genre worlds to play anime hearthstone.

-Shadowverse

Play as one of four characters and use a limited set of well-balanced weapons to rob banks and shit.
- PAYDAY: The Heist

Play as one of 2469406 characters and use one of 958752146 interchangeable guns to rob just about anything, that is if you can play right now rather than wait for the 27th update this week that requires 2 hours and twice as much HDD space temporarily because the devs are idiots.
- PAYDAY 2

Experience life as a middle aged man going through a mid-life crisis and become a park ranger while deciding if you’d cheat on your wife who has dementia with a woman you’ve never actually met face to face.

-firewatch

A smol kid and his animatronic bear hide from a animatronic alligator with super strength, a animatronic chicken who loves pizza, and a animatronic wolf who’s a narcissist who’s eyes you take.

security breach

Loose all sight of family and friends. Cause wars and fighting. Give money to people in jail and have your entire purpose be to have more money than everyone else. There should probably be a warning that it may cause divorce

Monopoly

The Emperor's s communist, the King's insane, the Sovereign Duke wants to reestablish the monarchy, and Jesus has an Oedipus Complex. It's your job to enable them (except the King, you actually help him).
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Somehow, the actual criminal is less problematic than all four of the above.
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Cindered Shadow DLC

Rebranded Ninja Storm

- Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles (don’t come at me I’ve played both they’re both great games)

You're just a little guy crying real hard.

- Binding of Isaac

You're a girl in a nightgown who just woke up and also Jesus. You fuck everyone's shit up using the spirits of those whose shit you already have fucked up.

-Ender Lilies

Ghost Busters except every 5 minutes is ear-piercing screams coming from your discord call

- Phasmophobia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back