• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_clown_

i drink glitter glue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
my need for roleplay has yet to be sanctified and i am requesting horror if you may

hi!!

I love horror/romance plots and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I find a lot of horror becomes soft horror, so I just want to make it clear that I'm trying to shoot for dark themes!! If you're uncomfortable with that please do not waste your time with me

I don't have specific plots in mind, but I like supernatural stuff like ghosties and I like murder stuff. murderer x murderer who hate one another (coughhannibalcough) is high on my list, but we can talk and plan! I have a few old prompts I can also dig out, and I'd like to hear your ideas as well if you have any

believe it or not I am literate, my responses should be fairly good English hopefully. I try for a few healthy paragraphs

ideally looking for a character pair that isn't super soft, just because tbh I get a bit tired of being the strong one if that makes sense???

If possible I'd prefer to do it on discord!

anyways lmk if you're interested, I look forward to talking to anyone who is!! this post is rushed so if you have any questions please do ask I'm sure I missed a lot of points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back