• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝔹 𝕖 𝕪 𝕠 𝕟 𝕕 𝕋 𝕙 𝕖 𝕎 𝕒 𝕝 𝕝 𝕤 ✧ 𝘈 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a new life awaits you

beyond the walls

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• beyond the walls.

a fantasy adventure.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

• 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

The army attacked at dusk, setting fire to the powder kegs outside the wall just as the sun began to set beyond the Vanara mountains. The explosion was grand, vicious enough to shatter glass window panes and strong enough to crumble the walls that once kept the capitol city of Vallonde safe from the wilds.

Life hadn't been the same in Camsir since the execution of long-reigning king, King Moreau, by the noble House Seadane. When King Alexander Seadane took over the throne, the once jovial life of Camsir fell dark and cruel. Now, as King Seadane's troops marched on the city, life as the people of Camsir knew it was over. Anyone that remained loyal to the wrongfully executed King Moreau were targeted: homes raided, businesses burned, citizens arrested, resistors executed in the streets. King Seadane wanted to cleanse the city, and eventually the entire country, of King Moreau's peaceful influence.

Among the citizens that fled from the city were eleven individuals that will soon find themselves in a strange situation. Forced to flee from the violence, the eleven find themselves at the refugee camp outside of Camsir. Displaced, afraid, and with no lives to return to, the eleven find unlikely allies amongst each other. With the law cracking down on the freedoms and luxuries of life as they knew it, the brave new guild made a decision: they would not lay down and accept their fate to be shackled by the King.

An adventurer's guild was created in hopes to be free from the war, to create new lives for themselves in a world that they barely had seen. Through quests, jobs, and, most importantly, each other, our allies must learn how to thrive beyond the walls.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Thank you for taking the time to read and welcome to Beyond the Walls, a high fantasy group roleplay inspired heavily by other fantasy works such as D&D, Skyrim, and the Dragon Age series! This roleplay will be GMed by myself and PenguinFox PenguinFox

The roleplay will follow our eleven individuals of the guild, displaced by the attack on Camsir, as they explore the vast and wondrous world of Vallonde. Between the adventures they find themselves on, the challenges of adapting to a new life, a raging war, and each other, our adventurers will have their work cut out for them.

Beyond The Walls is heavily character focused. Our story will follow the characters and their new found family through their journey across Vallonde. The roleplay will marry concepts like adventuring, slice of life, and found family dynamics within the fantasy world of Vallonde. The events they live through and the direction of the tale itself will be fully determined by the writers of the roleplay.

If you're interested in being a part of a writer motivated group with focuses on character dynamics, character arcs, and larger story arcs, you've come to the right place!

Thank you again and if you're interested, please let us know down below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Wow what a beautiful interest check man the gms of this must be crazy talented

Hello! I would be extremely interested in applying for the hunter. This plot sounds amazing and I would love to write with the talented individuals who will no doubt apply soon! :3

Hello! I would be extremely interested in applying for the hunter. This plot sounds amazing and I would love to write with the talented individuals who will no doubt apply soon! :3
you're too sweet, oh my gosh! welcome and thank you so much for your interest babes. feel free to head on over to the character sheets whenever you're ready <3

👀

I have an idea for the Convict, but I prefer playing non-humans/elves. Are you open to more fae-like beings such as centaur/fauns?

👀

I have an idea for the Convict, but I prefer playing non-humans/elves. Are you open to more fae-like beings such as centaur/fauns?

hey there! due to the nature of camsir, the people living there are largely humans and elves. however, if you've got a specific idea, please dm me because due to the convict simply being in camsir at the time of the attack, it could make sense that your character would be outside of that demographic! I'd just want to get a better idea on what you're thinking before I give the 100% okay

hey there! due to the nature of camsir, the people living there are largely humans and elves. however, if you've got a specific idea, please dm me because due to the convict simply being in camsir at the time of the attack, it could make sense that your character would be outside of that demographic! I'd just want to get a better idea on what you're thinking before I give the 100% okay
I'll throw you a DM soon!

I'll throw you a DM soon!
of course! I also wanna put it out there that there will be opportunities to make additional characters outside of the core eleven once the base group is established. a character that is a centaur or a faun would 100% be welcome there as well. just some things to keep in mind!

This looks like a really great idea! I'd be interested in the Thief's role - I'll be shooting a DM your way shortly!

good morning response! the plot is intriguing and i'd love to take part in it. the ex-guard and convict roles are incredibly interesting too!

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul lazee lazee thank you both for your interest! applications are still open so please go ahead and apply.

Lazee I will let you know that someone has already applied for the convict. You can definitely still apply for the role if you’d like but if you’d like better chances, I would go with the ex-guard ❤️

Hey there, i did not read anything about specific races that the players can choose from for their characters.
So, I got to ask: Can I make a Goblin for my PC?

If the answer is yes, I have a notion for a Barbarian Goblin. If that is still okay, then my character would hail from a home (most likely a cave or something) far outside of the city, living in the wilds and such (possibly with a creature companion/mount?).

If all that is copacetic, then I will happily start working on a character sheet. And um.... well, it's gonna be hard to find a "realistic" faceclaim of a goblin. I noticed everyone else's FC are photos or Gifs. And yeah, I'm not likely to find that type of pic for a goblin character. js

Edit: nvm, I found the races listed in rule #5. Questions still stand though, as the setting doesn't outright omit races other than those mentioned.

Last edited:
Could I be the bard?border="transparent;
*biiig background colour;
--bg-1: #153243;
*main contents background colour;
--bg-2: #472640;
*first accent colour (lighter) -- tabs background;
--color-1: #f4edea;
*secondary accent colour (main tabs accent);
--color-2: #9795b1;
*header colour one (lighter) -- quote, main subtitle, tab titles;
--h1: #1b0e15;
*header colour two (darker) -- main title, links;
--h2: #1b0e15;
*quote, main title shadow. edit only the first 3 rgb values;
--shadow: #a1a1a1;
*text colour;
--t-color: #353535;

*big image on the left;
--img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/da/3b/74/da3b74f538377e7bb987afbed62858c5.jpg');

*role images. to create a new role image, copy one entire variable and change the number in rX, then match it to the one in the roles;
--r1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/48/6d/be/486dbe153f32de82b4e5494d33c0b8fa.jpg');
--r2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/ed/d7/10edd77b987472a6c0856e86403aa5da.jpg');
--r3: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/52/b5/2052b5c044ea4002d364c32f423ed306.jpg');
--r4: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/44/92/ce44927f7fb6da60afa6a2d96c0f0ed4.jpg');
--r5: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/be/00/a0/be00a041799cd2b484acb7ab44d844e7.jpg');
--r6: url('https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...a0/3c/eca03c5b9b8a2b86109391833096957e.jpg');
--r7: url('https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...99d855d60cee99dac.jpg?width=535&height=640');
--r8: url('https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...1f12a3ae3ba087212.jpg?width=480&height=639');
--r9: url('https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...0f/8d/a00f8d5fb3d2ea1ac2cb159ed17eaa1a.jpg');
--r10: url('https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...3a/5e/f23a5e07d00dd406ae5319a5fbaf7936.jpg');
--r11: url('https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...93/fc/7193fc56205cd929a892d94ac5f265fa.jpg');

height:430px; width:800px; padding:60px; position:relative; line-height:0; margin:auto; background: var(--bg-1);"]

a new life awaits you

beyond the walls

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• beyond the walls.

a fantasy adventure.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

[/border]

• 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

The army attacked at dusk, setting fire to the powder kegs outside the wall just as the sun began to set beyond the Vanara mountains. The explosion was grand, vicious enough to shatter glass window panes and strong enough to crumble the walls that once kept the capitol city of Vallonde safe from the wilds.

Life hadn't been the same in Camsir since the execution of long-reigning king, King Moreau, by the noble House Seadane. When King Alexander Seadane took over the throne, the once jovial life of Camsir fell dark and cruel. Now, as King Seadane's troops marched on the city, life as the people of Camsir knew it was over. Anyone that remained loyal to the wrongfully executed King Moreau were targeted: homes raided, businesses burned, citizens arrested, resistors executed in the streets. King Seadane wanted to cleanse the city, and eventually the entire country, of King Moreau's peaceful influence.

Among the citizens that fled from the city were eleven individuals that will soon find themselves in a strange situation. Forced to flee from the violence, the eleven find themselves at the refugee camp outside of Camsir. Displaced, afraid, and with no lives to return to, the eleven find unlikely allies amongst each other. With the law cracking down on the freedoms and luxuries of life as they knew it, the brave new guild made a decision: they would not lay down and accept their fate to be shackled by the King.

An adventurer's guild was created in hopes to be free from the war, to create new lives for themselves in a world that they barely had seen. Through quests, jobs, and, most importantly, each other, our allies must learn how to thrive beyond the walls.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Thank you for taking the time to read and welcome to Beyond the Walls, a high fantasy group roleplay inspired heavily by other fantasy works such as D&D, Skyrim, and the Dragon Age series! This roleplay will be GMed by myself and PenguinFox PenguinFox

The roleplay will follow our eleven individuals of the guild, displaced by the attack on Camsir, as they explore the vast and wondrous world of Vallonde. Between the adventures they find themselves on, the challenges of adapting to a new life, a raging war, and each other, our adventurers will have their work cut out for them.

Beyond The Walls is heavily character focused. Our story will follow the characters and their new found family through their journey across Vallonde. The roleplay will marry concepts like adventuring, slice of life, and found family dynamics within the fantasy world of Vallonde. The events they live through and the direction of the tale itself will be fully determined by the writers of the roleplay.

If you're interested in being a part of a writer motivated group with focuses on character dynamics, character arcs, and larger story arcs, you've come to the right place!

Thank you again and if you're interested, please let us know down below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Could I be the bard?border="transparent;
Hey! You’re more than welcome to apply. I will remind that roles are not first come, first served and that characters are being picked based on how well they mesh with the group and plot ❤️

hey hey everyone! friendly reminder that cs applications are due today! if you need anything at all, extensions included, please let me know ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back