• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The The Greater Good OCC

Isn't it a passenger plane....? Christ I just looked up a biplane...... Well could we say a zeppelin maybe...? Gosh I feel like an idiot Namelast Namelast ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
It'll proably have to stay a biplane, because:
The old dirigables were floating homes while these biplanes felt more like cramped buses. Still they were faster and much harder to track and hit than the blimps and for her that was worth the discomfort.

Anyways I was thinking about getting Eserter to southern water tribe by going through the sprit portal in republic city so maybe Rae could be around there?

I need to be accepted first thou. I'm a bit confused about how Rae was able to spot Yana & Ulva, they are in a plane in the sky weren't they?
Accepted
Isn't it a passenger plane....? Christ I just looked up a biplane...... Well could we say a zeppelin maybe...? Gosh I feel like an idiot Namelast Namelast ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
It'll proably have to stay a biplane, because:

Anyways I was thinking about getting Eserter to southern water tribe by going through the sprit portal in republic city so maybe Rae could be around there?

It is the avatar version of a commercial passenger plane at least an early one. I intended them to be rare and only transport of the rich and famous/important. Special for the avatar.

Sorry I've been so inactive guys. Just had knee surgery three days ago and have been recovering ever since.

I'm in Canada now! Left right after my last post, probably should of mention it. I also need to find a charger for my phone, so I'll make this quick. (Edit: I did not.)

Accepted

It is the avatar version of a commercial passenger plane at least an early one. I intended them to be rare and only transport of the rich and famous/important. Special for the avatar.
Aye, makes sense. Though the name biplane is misleading.

Sorry I've been so inactive guys. Just had knee surgery three days ago and have been recovering ever since.
No need to apologise for that. Well, it may have be wise to of informed us of the knee surgery beforehand but that is hypocritical coming from me.

Jus redid my intro, it's a little shorter than my last one, but I couldn't think of anything more to put.
I am not sure Rae would be that infamous. In the Fire nation she would be for certain but I am not sure she would in Republic City. It doesn't matter tbh.

Anyways, I assume you wish for Eserter to

Would it be possible to make a Secondary antagonist who runs a corporation?
By the way, the reserve list was just a list of the minimum number of spots needed to start the RP. You may know this already but eh, you may not.

Perhaps I could happen to meet all of you because someone had escaped the prison and me and a few others were sent to find him?

I do think we should work out a point where all our characters shall meet since, unless we do, the RP's going to be a bit hectic in keeping track of everyone as their characters go about the world with pacing and whatnot. Thoughts?

I do think we should work out a point where all our characters shall meet since, unless we do, the RP's going to be a bit hectic in keeping track of everyone as their characters go about the world with pacing and whatnot. Thoughts?
Good idea, maybe an event that causes everyone to be brought together.

Bingo because as things are it'll be slow if we wait it out without any clear indicator of a merging point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back