• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The The Greater Good OCC

Well I really want Rae to have a love interest, but you do you man!
Yeah he should be a love interest! I agree wholeheartedly with that. I think he should just die aswell, perhaps to save Rae in particular from something? Or perhaps maybe he shouldn't die.

That would freaking crush Rae since it would be the only person that actually listened to her and loved her ;(
Hmm, well there is the rest of Team Avatar and It would be great, for lack of better word, character development for Rae especially if she comes back from it. Or perhaps he could disappear without leaving a corpse leading to Rae doing some investigating (and him not being dead). Plus I've been thinking about making Enagade his daughter (likely adopted) so if he dies/disappears/becomes MIA they could start to have a mother daughter bond that could be interesting.

Any of these ideas strike your fancy?

The faking of the death sounds intresting, i'm not sure about the mother-daughter campaign though. I'll have to let the relationship develop first before I can decide.

The faking of the death sounds intresting, i'm not sure about the mother-daughter campaign though. I'll have to let the relationship develop first before I can decide.
Aye, I should foucus on making him so he can actually be used in the RP.

I have an idea: Rorrok Krong ( Gmyza Gmyza 's character) should be guarding @Fezzes ' character's prison (as in the pirson he is in).

Namelast Namelast if ya wanna kill him off then go for it, it'd be a shot of drama for sure, and I'm open to my char having a childhood friend.

Namelast Namelast if ya wanna kill him off then go for it, it'd be a shot of drama for sure, and I'm open to my char having a childhood friend.
It should happen in our equvilent of a season finale to maximize The Dramar!
So is the Avatar a earthbender? Are they male or female? Where do they live? How old are they?

Cource ya do, ya came up with it.
I ment to say: Would she of tried to raise her there? Sorry I was being unclear.

Yep. I would think so, best place to keep hidden....Well until the war starts again with the fire nation.

You will need to talk with Nooguy Nooguy about that as his current plan is to have her live in the lower ring Ba Sing Sa. (Yeah, I should have mentioned that. Sorry.)

So am I allowed to play as Eserter then have him 'die', then Rae invstigates his death (likely with help from the rest of Team Avatar) and have Enegade effectivly take his place (before this she would be just a supporting character for me and Nooguy Nooguy and not be part of Team Avatar). Then have Eserter come back either replacing Enegade or becoming a NPC depending on what people liked more and what suits the story.

I’m always open to suggestions, shoot me a note on here or via a conversation message. My character can easily be moved away from ba sing se when they’re discovered to be the avatar, conventional locations possibly not really sought after due to the rising political tensions creating the concern of external parties attempting to influence the avatar when they’re young and inexperienced. CS is coming along, just ironing out some stuff with namelast.

This is somewhat unrelated but I am goiung to post Eserter unfinshed so he can be before the Avatar (name to be revealed). It strikes my senblitiies as a more apporite order to have the CSs in.

Hey all I'm pretty much finished with the majority of my cs, just waiting on some deets from souvlaki and namelast that I'm discussing with either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back