• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The The Greater Good OCC

MAKECHARMAKECHARMAKECHARMAKECHAR
RESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDER

I assume the 'skill ratings' are going to be dynamic and rise or fall throughout the RP, yes? So you aren't necessarily crippled forever by a skill rating of one?

RESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDERRESERVENONBENDER

I assume the 'skill ratings' are going to be dynamic and rise or fall throughout the RP, yes? So you aren't necessarily crippled forever by a skill rating of one?
Lol, yep.

Hey sorry for not having my character up. Whole weekend I was occupied w/ a wedding, muh older sis. Will try to get a post out later today.

i'm crossing my fingers someone makes a character older than 26 that's a male :neutralteeth: don't need any gigantic age gap relationships

I'm really occupied by a variety of assignments from school, so I'll be a little bit.

i'm crossing my fingers someone makes a character older than 26 that's a male :neutralteeth: don't need any gigantic age gap relationships
Well, I have something like that on the way. I'm not a big romance person, though I would be fine to try it in the hopes that this RP will last long enough for me to actually get some experience in writing that shit. I'll see how it goes as my character progresses.

*Whatever

I apologise for being inactive for the previous two days, I was out for both of them and was tried when I returned I was fatigued. (Plus PB&J uploaded some episodes of their 3rd/4th let's play of Deathroad to Canada).

During that time, I was thinkin 'bout ma chara and I 'ave two options and I cannot decide between them.

The first one I conceived is a grizzled badass who ends up deserting the New Air Protectorate early on during the RP (preferably as a result of interaction with the other characters) and would possibly sacrifice himself to save the rest of Team Avatar (Version III or Higher, likely much, much higher) in fashion similar to Lin Beifong (just with likely over 1,000% more death).

However starting out badass can limit character growth and I wasn't sure if he would fit in with the rest of the group. (The other CSs weren't uploaded when I came up with Usades. Speaking of witch, ReverseTex ReverseTex he would be a viable love interest for Rae considering he is around 30, they are both are deserters of military regime and both are of noble birth (subject to change). Now, concerning the character of the plural of the favoured hat of the eleventh incarnation of one the last of a time travelling alien race who uses the title of a man of medicine ( Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi ' character ) and their relationship with Rae could either make this a love triangle or it could happen after my character's likely demise or Rae and Usades could simply never get together). So I decided to make someone who was younger, hopelessly incompetent at combat and friendlier.

Her incompetence raised the question of why she would even be with the group in the first place, so after thinking on that I had the idea that she (gender subject to change) could be a childhood friend of the avatar. I must confer with Nooguy Nooguy to see if such an arrangement can be made. If Enagade is a childhood friend of the Avatar, she would also likely know Ulva.

Whilst writing this I thought of a third option. I could make Enagade indisposed (she could have gotten wrecked by a goombah-level mook in the first encounter, fell ill to something (perhaps getting the cure could be some sort of quest they could embark on), be off somewhere else doing a thing, training or something else) and roleplay as Eserter Usades, until he dies then I'll roleplay as Ena. They may have a few interactions with Ena acting as a supporting character.

So, should I:
A) Just have the Badass Deserter of the New Air Protectorate: Eserter Usades.
B) Just have the Incompetent Friend of the Avatar: Enagade.
C) Play as Eserter until he leaves (as a result of his death or otherwise) and then move onto Ena
D) Play as both simultaneously. (Not sure I could or if our Lordly Possessor of Greek Cusine, ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , would allow it. )
E) Do something entirely different.
Everyone Everyone as this is a small RP

P.S. I have kinda assumed that we're going to end up forming Team Avatar (Version III or Higher), we are doing that right?
P.P.S I kinda find the way I made the names Enagade and Eserter Usades funny.
P.P.P.S. Soka's Sword.

Last edited:
QUOTE="ReverseWells, post: 8143047, member: 36125"]course
*Whatever

I apologise for being inactive for the previous two days, I was out for both of them and was tried when I returned I was fatigued. (Plus PB&J uploaded some episodes of their 3rd/4th let's play of Deathroad to Canada).

During that time, I was thinkin 'bout ma chara and I 'ave two options and I cannot decide between them.

The first one I conceived is a grizzled badass who ends up deserting the New Air Protectorate early on during the RP (preferably as a result of interaction with the other characters) and would possibly sacrifice himself to save the rest of Team Avatar (Version III or Higher, likely much, much higher) in fashion similar to Lin Beifong (just with likely over 1,000% more death).

However starting out badass can limit character growth and I wasn't sure if he would fit in with the rest of the group. (The other CSs weren't uploaded when I came up with Usades. Speaking of witch, ReverseTex ReverseTex he would be a viable love interest for Rae considering he is around 30, they are both are deserters of military regime and both are of noble birth (subject to change). Now the character of the plural of the favoured hat of the eleventh incarnation of one the last of a time travelling alien race who uses the title of a man of medicine ( Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi ' character ) and their relationship with Rae could either make this a love triangle or it could happen after my character's likely demise or Rae and Usades could simply never get together). So I decided to make someone who was younger, hopelessly incompetent at combat and friendlier.

Her incompetence raised the question of why she would even be with the group in the first place, so after thinking on that I had the idea that she (gender subject to change) could be a childhood friend of the avatar. I must confer with Nooguy Nooguy to see if such an arrangement can be made. If Enagade is a childhood friend of the Avatar, she would also likely know Ulva.

Whilst writing this I thought of a third option. I could make Enagade indisposed (she could have gotten wrecked by a goombah-level mook in the first encounter, fell ill to something (perhaps getting the cure could be some sort of quest they could embark on), be off somewhere else doing a thing, training or something else) and roleplay as Eserter Usades, until he dies then I'll roleplay as Ena. They may have a few interactions with Ena acting as a supporting character.

So, should I:
A) Just have the Badass Deserter of the New Air Protectorate: Eserter Usades.
B) Just have the Incompetent Friend of the Avatar: Enagade.
C) Play as the Eserter until he leaves (as a result of his death or otherwise) and then move onto Ena
D) Play as both simultaneously. (Not sure I could or if our Lordly Possessor of Greek Cusine, ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , would allow it. )
E) Do something entirely different.
Everyone Everyone as this is a small RP

P.S. I have kinda assumed that we're going to end up forming Team Avatar (Version III or Higher), we are doing that right?
P.P.S I kinda find the way I made the names Enagade and Eserter Usades funny.
P.P.P.S. Soka's Sword.[/QUOTE]
I have questions. Lin Beifong? I actually haven't watched any Avatar. There are 'versions' of a Team Avatar? A deserter called Eserter? That was always going to happen. If you want to be the love interest, that's fine with me. I don't really care if my character is or not.

Speaking of my character, I'm currently thinking of making a United Earth Democratic States inventor whose family got killed by the traditionalists to lure him out of hiding for revenge. Unfortunately, they didn't count on him keeping his cool enough to go guerrilla on their asses until he ran out of conventional materials for making explosives and shit (probably mostly explosives), and started having to scavenge it from where he could or just make do. He got captured and either springs himself out of jail at some point or gets busted out by Team Avatar accidentally or otherwise. I'm not entirely sure of that one, though. At least partially because I don't really know what Avatar technology even is at this point, and how to handle/advance it (slightly) with an inventor character. He's the sort of guy whose battle plans rely on a whole lot of preparation and 'just as planned!' stuff rather than just outpowering people.

What the hell is going on with the quoting.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi Watch. Avatar. Now.
Everything else is irelvent for the momenet.
You need to watch it.
Start with Avatar the Last Airbender/Avatar the Legend of Aang (same show name changed during localisation) then watch Avatar the Legend of Korra

Last edited:
To the Eleventh's favoured style of hat Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lin Beifong
- Watch Avatar, she is a police officer in the Legend of Korra

The 'versions' of a Team Avatar
- It kinnda was a joke, a werid joke that you'll need to watch avatar to understand and even if you did you still might not of got it. Heck, I may not of got it if I wasn't the one who made it.

A deserter called Eserter - My character, well one of two. (Reread the post if you don't rember their being two please.)

What dose "That was always going to happen" refer to?

Love interest - NO! WE NEED LOVE TRIANGLES! DRAMA! Letjust see what happens in the RP :)

What did the tradtionlists want revenge for?

Tech level of Avatar - Watch Avatar it's really good!

At least partially because I don't really know what Avatar technology even is at this point, and how to handle/advance it (slightly) with an inventor character. He's the sort of guy whose battle plans rely on a whole lot of preparation and 'just as planned!' stuff rather than just outpowering people.
Oh there is this episode in the first season of Avatar the Last Airbender that has an inventor character who invented tons of things so go wild with the inventions as long as that dude who has greek food ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) is okay with it.
I'll tell you this: currently, the highest tech stuff in Avatar are spirte weapons. Bascialy only been used as a power source for a gaint mech and a lazer-nuke thing. The Legend of Korra kinda ennded right after that. I think I fudged the details a bit there, haven't watched Korra in a while.

The 'just as planed apporch' would work for ambushes when the players set them (you would know your enemy and the location allowing for traps and etc) but when the player are ambushed you just need to be crazy-pepared.

Officially i am the The Lordly Processor of Cypriot Food, the difference is minimal but necessary. Baddass deserter is fine just not too badass, air benders are milk so the bedassary has to be subtle, Jackie Chan l../jet li level. Not op either, also I can't see how they can't be friends with the avatar as well. Namelast Namelast

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi your inventor character sounds fine, maybe a young protogy.

I'm having a good feeling y'all! I think we might be able to start, crossing my fingers peps get their sheets done

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Now you're the smart ass! Literally.
Also, he is a swordsman (they both are.) He was originally a member of the United Republic's armed forces. There is more to Ena then being the Avatar's friend, well that 'more' could all change once

Nooguy Nooguy ReverseTex ReverseTex So, should I not kill him off? I want to kill him off. Perably by beheading him with his own sword 'cause he was fightin airbenders of the NAP.
I shall get thine sheet done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back