• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The The Greater Good OCC

I probably won't have a character done in time. Sorry. That might cause me to drop out, unless Haang Feng (my character's name) can get introduced later into the story. I really don't want to be letting you down like this, triply so for ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , but I'm not getting much choice. School work and other RL shenanigans just have to take precedence, unfortunately.

I probably won't have a character done in time. Sorry. That might cause me to drop out, unless Haang Feng (my character's name) can get introduced later into the story. I really don't want to be letting you down like this, triply so for ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , but I'm not getting much choice. School work and other RL shenanigans just have to take precedence, unfortunately.

He can, now worries. i wont kick you out for not starting on time, just saying if you want to start at the start to put up you character soon. Would be glad to have you stay if you can.

He can, now worries. i wont kick you out for not starting on time, just saying if you want to start at the start to put up you character soon. Would be glad to have you stay if you can.
I can easily join in later, I'm just going through a rough patch right now. If the Earthbender prison guard gets introduced while I'm still gone, we/I/you can just make it that Haang broke himself out of prison before Team Avatar arrived.

I guess Rae will be teaching Yana fire-bending, :closed eyes open smile: we'll see how that goes. She'll take a military approach to it, and more than likely be a real hard-ass and stickler.

Yana: "How was that? I got a little smoke...?"
Rae: *gives her the signature death stare* "You call that a flame?"

I generally like to have a basic premises laid out by the RP creator, a rough picture of the world as it is now to take off on for everyone to tag off of and integrate their introduction posts smoothly. I don't want to post something and have details you yourself don't entirely agree upon & spend time redacting and editing said post. If you don't care honestly I can work up a post.

I generally like to have a basic premises laid out by the RP creator, a rough picture of the world as it is now to take off on for everyone to tag off of and integrate their introduction posts smoothly. I don't want to post something and have details you yourself don't entirely agree upon & spend time redacting and editing said post. If you don't care honestly I can work up a post.
Will post something.

Everyone Everyone (Specficaly the mutiple objects people put water in (I think) ReverseTex ReverseTex )
It's done! My self imposed 'exlie' from doing anything else RPN realted may end! I've finished it! Well sorta, the personality bit could be imporved, the 'Combative Ablity' bit I added in is not done and I need to consult ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki about the specfics of the NAP's militaristic sucsess in order to properly embleish the bio. (I should also expand apon his past, which brings up the question of state of schooling in Republic City, and may be a good idea to mention what happend in the 17ish years between the end if the Bio and the start of the RP; though that can happen in the RP.)

But I think it is aceptable in it's current state.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone thinks something should be changed in it.

I can easily join in later, I'm just going through a rough patch right now. If the Earthbender prison guard gets introduced while I'm still gone, we/I/you can just make it that Haang broke himself out of prison before Team Avatar arrived.
Perhaps Team Avatar can go back to said prison and, with the help of the earthbender's knowldge, break him out.

Oh, and hope you get through this rough patch.

Namelast Namelast I have a feeling their relationship will start out similar to Private Zoller and Shoshana like in Inglorious Bastards. Minus them both killing each other...

Looks ok so far. Cold war is essentially what is happening after the 17 years to the present day, each side trying to find away to topple the protectorate and each other. The protectorate runs the United republic under marshal law and keep bases in the other countries to watch over the nation's, their effectiveness is debatable as it is a lot of land to cover. The United Republic had several movements of independence but the mostly petted out the the rest one is gaining tradition. Like Berlin in the actual cold war Republic City is a hub of espionage due to its multicultural nature an other battleground for faction oneupmemtship. As of schooling i am not sure and battles during the rise of the NAP in will leave to your imagination.

Namelast Namelast I have a feeling their relationship will start out similar to Private Zoller and Shoshana like in Inglorious Bastards. Minus them both killing each other...
Who knows, perhaps their be some werid necromancy blood-bending plot thing. We shouldn't go there.

Looks ok so far. Cold war is essentially what is happening after the 17 years to the present day, each side trying to find away to topple the protectorate and each other. The protectorate runs the United republic under marshal law and keep bases in the other countries to watch over the nation's, their effectiveness is debatable as it is a lot of land to cover. The United Republic had several movements of independence but the mostly petted out the the rest one is gaining tradition. Like Berlin in the actual cold war Republic City is a hub of espionage due to its multicultural nature an other battleground for faction oneupmemtship. As of schooling i am not sure and battles during the rise of the NAP in will leave to your imagination.
Interesting and defiently quiet usefull for roleplaying in this setting and for my character's bio but I meant to inquire about how NAP beat everyone.

Also i think it's funny that your character is the ranking equivalent to her, even though they're from different branches. Namelast Namelast
Aye, they where meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back