• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar - The James Cameron One.

mob_lmao

"When you are young they assume you know nothing."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
After finishing the second movie my love for this Universe, the Na'vi, and Pandora have reignited once more, and I am desperately craving an RP where I can let that all loose!

Now I've only watched the movies, no comics, no nothing, and although I might not know everything about their Universe and cultures, I'd still love to write a Na'vi character. That being said I am up for whatever my partner would prefer, whether it be human x Na'vi, human x human, or perhaps some of the hybrids falling in love?
I can also try canon characters, if you'd like, as long as have a plot that diverges from canon so I don't feel terrible for not being consistent etc etc

giphy (6).gif

A few things I'm looking for in a partner! ;

1) Comfortable with RPing with a minor, as . .. I'm a minor.
2) Alright with talking OOC, lots of headcanons, plotting, and just general chatter! Perhaps in a Discord server / DMs, whatever is easiest for you.
3) Notify me if you're going to ghost or stop RPing for a period of time! I don't mind, I just get a lil sad ;v;
4) Literate (multi-paragraph) and flexible!

Apart from that I'm open to all offers! I hope to hear from you all soon c:

After finishing the second movie my love for this Universe, the Na'vi, and Pandora have reignited once more, and I am desperately craving an RP where I can let that all loose!

Now I've only watched the movies, no comics, no nothing, and although I might not know everything about their Universe and cultures, I'd still love to write a Na'vi character. That being said I am up for whatever my partner would prefer, whether it be human x Na'vi, human x human, or perhaps some of the hybrids falling in love?
I can also try canon characters, if you'd like, as long as have a plot that diverges from canon so I don't feel terrible for not being consistent etc etc

View attachment 1050405

2) Alright with talking OOC, lots of headcanons, plotting, and just general chatter! Perhaps in a Discord server / DMs, whatever is easiest for you.
3) Notify me if you're going to ghost or stop RPing for a period of time! I don't mind, I just get a lil sad ;v;

View attachment 1050406

hello! I’m so interested (: my disc is meowski#4599 .. this website is very new to me so idk how to navigate!

View attachment 1050405

View attachment 1050406

Hi! I’m interested in this roleplay! I love avatar. You can add my discord if you want, so we can roleplay! 💙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back