• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ- ๐’ถ ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰

Lizy

Lobsters will play no significant role in my life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

Industry Baby

Vitamin String Quartet

overview.

W
    hat happens to those who cling on to Jane Austen's every word, longing to experience the romanticized Regency era? Why of course, they find their way here; to the world's only immersive Austen experience. For a magical fourteen days, you will step into the magical world of an Austen novel, experiencing dinners, tea parties, and balls. Not entertaining enough? Well, the halls of Austenland are stocked with actors, who have been instructed to make sure things never get boring.

Welcome to Austenland, the worlds first and only all immersive Regency era resort! Having opened quite recently, this attraction has gotten quite a buzz in the media, drawing all sorts of attention as a bucket list vacation. Located in the English countryside, all who visit are sure to find great scenery that comes with an agenda packed with excitement. Anyone who's anyone wants to visit Austenland, whether the intrigue is because of a passion for Jane Austen novels or because of the highly exclusive price tag is up to you.

While this rp is inspired by the movie Austenland (if you want, watch the trailer here! yes, this is just me trying to push my Austenland agenda), you absolutely don't have to have seen the movie to take part! If you're a fan of Jane Austen, any period dramas like Bridgerton or Downton Abbey, or just like the fancy little aesthetic of the Regency era, come have some fun!

intro

roles

rules

austenland

completely and perfectly and incandescently
happy

genre

comedy, romance, drama

status

accepting!

gm

lore

ooc

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
thank you all so much for your interest! the character sheet thread can be found here! feel free to reach out with any questions <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back