• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Osuka

Location: A whole world of Hurtin'.. and the holding cells, I think. We'll find out together. Yes, I think that would be good. Being in a new place is lonely, after all.

"Iitein iitein IITEIN IITEIN IITE-"

And his world went black. The smack to a force he couldn't see was more than sufficient enough to break him and send him quickly into a blanketed world of darkness, which didn't seem to last very long at all. When he awoke, Osuka found himself in a very familiar place:

"Gesh," he grumbled, shaking his head as he kept himself still on the cot he laid upon. "Velnis ki halferen Accosteira." (Great, I'm in Prison again) There were a few things to consider when he found himself in such a normal situation, as it seemed every world he had wound up in did this to their unexpected guests. You'd think they'd put them in a hospital with some guard detail, but no, here he was, better off than when he was knocked out, and about to take stock of his situation. The room seemed.... Oddly sterile, but he could tell it was a personal cell. There was a toilet, a sink, a bed, and a table, but he was shackled with just enough lead in his restraints to move around the room. It didn't seem as if the room had multiple ways in and out, and he couldn't see out of the room. Instead, it appeared to be artificially illuminated. Only explanation for a room that didn't have any natural light was that it had to have a two-way mirror somewhere, or at least security cameras, of which he found three as he looked around.

Now to take stock of himself.

The first thing to notice was that he found his right, prosthetic hand was missing, and they must've done it improperly since the socket throbbed with a very slight but dull ache. He was wearing some kind of monotone uniform that he could only assume was meant for those being detained, but it wasn't a jumpsuit. That means they had stripped him down, and that he didn't have any of his gear. Even his necklace was missing as he touched his left hand to his chest and rubbed his neck after. They also had Colette's picture... He had been chasing her for decades now, and the longer it took, the more easily he slid into restless fits of sorts. Before this was nothing but a world of Telepaths who had no mouths, and they were nosy, even when he tried to dissuade them with images he thought would dissuade them from digging.

They found it entertaining, and talked way too much about "Letting Go."

There was nothing to let go of. Colette was taken, and he had sworn to himself, as the Primarch, that he was either going to get her back or chase every lead he got until he was dead.

"Geeeeeeeeeesh..." he sighed again, then sat up slowly. The movement still made him ache, but since he expected more, it meant that they had to have tended to him somehow. "Kishou? (Sir?)" he called out, looking around. "La'Noui? (Lady/Ma'am?) Xiferou kiishein, vi delour galfen, perssheis Accosterial mitteroun (you should know, I'm not dangerous, but these restraints hurt slightly)."

Now he would wait for some sort of answer - any answer really, whether it was in his language (Which he was, admittedly, praying for), but so far, the implements they were using him was at least some sign it wouldn't be his language, and it was going to make him impatient.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

After Miranda had taken her seat in the middle row, she looked around the classroom, because nobody besides Kira had introduced themselves to Ms. Sylvia. ‘Is everybody in this class too shy to introduce themselves or what? Because if that is the case, then I guess I have to introduce myself.’ thought Miranda.
Thinking that nobody was going to get this introduction part going. Miranda got up from her seat, and then place her foot on the desk as a part of her introduction. She also put a pencil in her mouth before taking it out, since Miranda clearly wanted it to be interesting. “Hello, and I don’t know why nobody besides Kira is introducing themselves. But my name is Miranda, and I am a Duplex of Vene Aere and Mago Ex Diem. I am from the Egyptian Theocracy, and I have two reasons why I came to this school. One of them is because I wanted to learn about magic, and the other one is because I had no choice but to come here. For if I didn’t do that the guards would have caught me, and then executed me in public.” said Miranda.
As Miranda took her foot off the desk, so she can sit down. A large tearing noise was heard in the classroom. “What was that noise?” said Miranda. She didn’t know that something ripped through the forcefield, but she wanted to go out of the scientificus classroom to check out what that is. ‘Seriously, what was that noise? Because that doesn’t seem like that should be happening.’ thought Miranda.
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
~María de los Ángeles~
María stood, stunned and dripping with water. A decoy? Never would she have been able to even dream of magic making something like that possible. Whirling around to face the emerging teacher with awe, she wondered if the brunette could someday do that too. The moment of inspiring wonder immediately ended at the sound of something ripping. Students cried out in surprise and pointed up, causing María to look up as well. Shielding her eyes against the brightness, she watched as a figure emerged and quickly splatter against the forcefield with an thud. The brunette winced. That looked like it hurt. She stared with wide eyes as the figure slowly slid down before being violently thrown off by magic. ...qué carajo? Another scream rose up, but this one was different. María's gaze snapped over to the fallen form of the Timurovich boy, now hunched protectively over his hand. How did that happen? It couldn't have been related to the portal, right? He probably tried to catch the teacher while everyone was distracted but hurt himself instead. That was another reason why the brunette was so determined to go to Augurium instead of self-training, magic was volatile and she could've easily hurt herself if she had tried to do something big. Unsure of what to do, she stood back and waited for the teacher's lead. I'm not a doctor. I'd only be in the way.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Osuka Osuka Peckinou Peckinou L Libero Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Kyrenka Kyrenka SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackrose7 Blackrose7 darkborn darkborn

~Gavin Heidrich~
Shit shit shit shit shit! Against all odds, he had managed to sleep in on his first day of class. Five alarms and he still managed to sleep in. It was a good thing he had packed up his backpack the night before. Mom's gonna fucking kill me. Gavin shuddered at the lecture he'd get, but paled at the thought of his father finding out. He quickly sped up and ran towards the area that the orientation was supposed to be held. Chairs were shifted around messily and the area was mostly deserted except for a few lingering students and diligent staff. There's still some stragglers left! That meant that he couldn't be too late, right? Slowing to a jog at the uniform pick-up area, he panted, "Gavin....Heidrich..." Fortunately, the woman seemed to understand what he wanted and passed him his uniform as well as his schedule. He gave her a grateful wave before sprinting for the portals. The Ring! Hopefully they hadn't started yet and he could quietly sneak in.

Emerging onto the other side, Gavin was at least able to enter unnoticed since multiple students were lunging for a woman in the middle. Oh damn. Realizing that they were probably sparring since they were all Pugnators and he was missing class, the brunet panicked. Oh damn! Thoughtlessly throwing the items in his hands and the bag on his back out of the way, he didn't even get a chance to do much else before the woman melted and reappeared from the portal. Gavin's eyes lit up in excitement. This is why he had came! These people were real life Superheroes, and he wanted to be one too! Of course, once again the brunet was too slow to actually introduce himself to the teacher as a loud tearing sound grabbed everyone's attention. A blindingly bright portal opened up and a figure shot out of it. Awesome! It became significantly less awesome when the figure obviously couldn't fly as they crashed into the forcefield and began to slowly slide down before being thrown off. Well, at least someone caught him? Oh man, his family was going freak when they hear how cool his first day of classes were. A scream rose up, causing Gavin to flinch violently as ice filled his veins. His head whipped around to find the source.

A dark-haired guy was cradling his hand while a blonde girl was trying to help him sit up. "Uh, here!" Fumbling for the guy's other side, Gavin did his best to gently help the boy into a sitting position. Once the brunet was certain that the guy wouldn't collapse, he practically dove for his backpack and violently dug around in it before somewhat triumphantly passing the girl a first aid kit. "My Mom got worried that I'd hurt myself in class again, I do that a lot, so she packed up a lot of stuff for me! It should have gauze and stuff. I, uh, I got some water too if you need that? To clean his arm?" Gavin felt so useless as he watched the dark-haired boy heave and tremble. But what can I do? Out of ideas, the brunet awkwardly rubbed the guy's back. It had always comforted his younger siblings when he did that, but then again, they never had any injury as bad as the one on the other boy's arm. Maybe I shouldn't tell Mom and Dad about this part of class....

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Osuka Osuka Peckinou Peckinou L Libero Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Kyrenka Kyrenka SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackrose7 Blackrose7 darkborn darkborn Deathkitten Deathkitten

1567295438707.png~ Venissa Koh ~
Mon, the 2nd of October, Year 500
10:05 - Scientificus Class, Magum Spiritus Island
Venissa let her breath go when her roommate was so kind. A little smile crept onto her face as she sat down next to her. They went over their schedules. "Ah... I went for the Patronus program. I want to be able to defend people instead of hurt them..."

The first thing the teacher asked for was, of course, introductions. Her stomach felt like it was doing acrobatics inside of her and the last thing she wanted to do was talk in front of everyone. A snarky girl who didn't enjoy the introductions either, then someone who would have gotten killed too... maybe that was more common than she thought. She decided to stand up and suck it up, get it over with.

"H...hi. My name is Venissa Koh. I'm... I'm from Terra Austri. I'm a Mago Tenebris user... and if my family were still alive today... they'd hate what I am. I am lucky the school was passing through when it did or I would be dead right now. So... I guess I'm thankful... I'm excited for the class," she said shakily, before sitting back down and hiding her face in her hands. That was so stressful and awful.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou

1567296917756.png~ Ms. Seryva ~
10:15 - The Ring, Pugnator Class
As she said, the forcefield did take care of the strange individual. She'd be surprised if they weren't dead given the velocity they hit the thing with... but eh. She'd honestly seen people survive worse and had survived worse herself. Magic in your system can do some strange and unpredictable things. Then there was one of the students, the hulking wall of a man, who had managed to hurt himself.

Idiot.

She sighed and watched him for a moment. He wasn't dying or anything, but it did look like it was hellishly painful for the kid. Another couple of kids, Gavin and Nyara, if her memory served her right, tried to help, even doing so much as to bring out a first aid kit. Good to see some of them were prepared. Still... Seryva couldn't help but roll her eyes as she walked over to the hunched over mass.

Seryva lifted his arm with a cooling bubble of water as she crouched down in front of him so she could get a better look at it. "Ouch. You got yourself pretty good there. Your next focus will be a bit more sturdy, luckily," she said, before waving her hand over his. In doing so, she drained his hand of all the blood except the bare minimum, pushing the rest back like an incredibly precise tourniquet.

"This is gonna hurt like a bitch," she muttered, then plucked the piece of shrapnel out of his hand without remorse or seemingly care for his pain. Her... methods could use a bit of bedside manner, but she didn't have that at her age. Without a second thought, she used Ignus to cauterize and close his wound, after which point, the blood would be allowed to return to his hand.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou L Libero Kyrenka Kyrenka SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Osuka Osuka darkborn darkborn

1567302193404.png Ian having stayed next to Ivan the whole time he tried to quell the explosion using his reaction but it was to no avail, Ivan was still hurt. He immediately began putting pressure on the wound to limit the bleeding using his force magic having been trained in first aid due to his countless dangerous advantures arould the world... and personal experience. Once the others arrived with a proper first aid kit gave them the room to be able to dress the wound while he kept the pressure on it. However seeing as neither moved very quickly Ian began bandaging the wound himself but the teacher arrived soon after to take care of Ivan. Feeling his force magic dispersed with his own magic he moves next to the teacher, watching as she inspects the wound.
Watching her control the blood in Ivan's body did send a shiver down his spine seeing as she could kill him instantly with a power like that, he'd have to research it later in his free time. He quickly shifts his focus back on the scene as she talks, hearing her he can't help but feel excited by the fact she said "Your next focus" which likely meant he could get one in the future for free. His excitement however was quenched by returning to reality and hearing her say "This is gonna hurt like a bitch" as he watches what happens next, seeing such a sight made him feel bad for Ivan but he's honestly had worse before when he fell rock climbing... but that was something to remember fro another day.
"Is he going to be alright?" Ian asks as he places his hand on her shoulder as she returns the blood to Ivan's hand, though primarily with ulterior motives as he knew Ivan would be fine due to the fact there had to be at LEAST a hundred or so life magic users on the island.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
1567299786037.png~ Nayr Endae Ferial ~
10:00? FUck - The Ring
FUCK CRAP NO NON O LATE

She nodded off a little in the dorm once Rever had left, and damn it all she was late. She didn't even check the time as she ran out of the house and across the pathways to the teleporter. In her rush, she took the wrong one, ending up on the rather warm Vene Ignus island. "DAMN IT!" she cursed, catching some looks from passersby, which then made her blush in turn.

It took her a few more minutes just to find the right teleport, which would finally take her to The Ring.

She didn't expect it to look like some endless grass field... but she also didn't expect to walk in and almost run into her class... that had some injured boy already. What the hell had she missed?? Nayr didn't say anything and just tried to slide into the group unnoticed, blush bright on her face. From her quick, super awesome analysis of the scene, maybe the boy broke his hand? Truly, she could be a CSI... person. Whatever they were called.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou L Libero Kyrenka Kyrenka SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Osuka Osuka darkborn darkborn

1567306231095.png~ Mr. Damon ~
10:10 - Artificem Class, Vene Aere Island
Late kid. Damon chuckled and shook his head, mouthing to the kid to just go sit down. "It's fine," he said aloud, smiling at him, "Lots of people are late on the first day. Have to find your classroom somehow."

The first to introduce himself did so with an expected flair, though he was surprisingly adept. Often, when someone could do something like that so early on, they couldn't do much else. That'd be a hurdle they'd have to work on. You get so tied down by one technique it blinds you to the whole world of magic that surrounds it. Still, it was impressive, and he watched the golem with curiosity. What it could do would be the real test of its quality.

The thud from outside barely got a glance from him though. Birds, unfortunately, hit it somewhat often... Mind you, they weren't supposed to be able to hit it, they were supposed to just go through, but, well, it was a lot of programming to get that shield how it was. Sometimes it didn't work right, so one in maybe a thousand birds got plastered against the shield instead of going through it with their flock. Something must have hit hard to get that loud of a ripple. Poor thing.

People were taking too long to introduce themselves. He waited through most of the class, but some people were taking their time. "Zale," he said suddenly, looking at the boy's shoulder where his invisible patch was - of course it was visible to him as the teacher, but still, "you and... Henry. Introduce yourselves. You're pretty much the only ones who haven't if I'm not mistaken."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura L Libero

10:15 - Location Classified
1567317001010.png"Hey! He's finally awake!" a sweet little voice chimed from around the corner in response to the prisoner having finally started talking, "Just wait for a second, sweetheart. I don't understand a word you're saying." A flash of light came from the other side of the mirror and it cleared up, becoming a window. The other side was barren, an empty grey room with a table and a couple of chairs.

1567318288333.png"Must not be a common language," she muttered, coming around the corner in a flash of pink hair, "I can understand all the major ones thanks to a few enchantments, after all. They're thinking you might be from Terra Austri, but I doubt they'd allow someone as mutated as yourself to even exist in their 'holy' nation. Mind you, I don't mind your look. I think you look pretty cute, actually. People here, in general, don't mind, you just might get some looks."

She cleared her throat and sat on a chair on the other side of the glass, looking down into a slim folder instead of up at him, "So... do you know English? What's your name?" The girl bit her lip. He probably wouldn't understand her. How could they communicate? They were supposed to ask him some questions... he did just fly into the forcefield after all. They needed to know why.

gun girl.pngAnother girl walked in, clearly the first's superior, "Colette. You could have waited before you started talking to him." The second woman bopped the first on the back of the head, "Girl, you're lucky you got this internship. You really gotta listen better."

Colette rubbed the back of her head, voice losing much of its cheerful tone, "Y-yeah... sorry Amalie."

Amalie rolled her eyes and slammed her fist into the glass, causing Colette to jump, "Kid. I'm damned impressed that you were so stupid to think it was a good idea to fly into Augurium's forcefield. AUGURIUM, of all places. You better have gotten shot out of a fuckin' cannon or something because fuck that's dumb."

"He doesn't seem that bad-"

Amalie cut Colette off, "SHUT UP! I'm sorry you're too inexperienced, but just because someone looks cute, that doesn't mean he's 'not that bad'. Idiotic child. Just shut up and let me do my job."

Osuka Osuka

~Liliana Bermudez~
10:05 - Scientificus Class, Magum Spiritus Island

"Ah, that's really cool! It's too bad that we won't be together all day though..." Liliana couldn't help expressing her disappointment. It would've been nice to be together all day. That meant that she'd be all alone for her Program's class. Out of habit, the brunette started biting her nails. Adjusting to a stranger for a roommate was easy since she had so long to do it, and even now class wasn't as daunting because Venissa was here; but a whole class full of strangers? It made her jittery with nervous energy. It didn't help when the child, their apparent teacher, started introductions. One of the perks of going to a small school was that everybody already knew each other so ice-breakers were only done for the extremely rare transfer student. When was the last time I did one? Four, maybe five years ago?

Liliana steadily avoided eye contact with the teacher and only focused on each classmate that introduced themselves. Kira was pretty sarcastic. Hopefully she won't get in trouble with the teacher. The silver-haired girl seemed like she'd butt heads with the teachers, but that didn't necessarily mean that she'd be mean to her classmates. I hope that we get along! Next was a girl with bright red hair. The pose she struck with her foot on her desk and the way she introduced herself was definitely memorable. Liliana emphasized with Miranda and her escape from the Egyptian Theocracy. Her parents sometimes brought work home, so Liliana knew more than enough about how bad it was over there. There, and Terra Austri too. Her gaze slid over to Venissa. Her roommate was definitely traumatized from her experiences there, but the brunette left it alone rather than approach the subject. How would I even begin to comfort her? Would I just make it worse? They were nice enough to each other that Liliana felt comfortable labeling her roommate as a friend, but she doubted that they were close enough that the brunette could just invade her memories like that. I hope the school offered her a therapist.

Liliana snapped out of her thoughts when said roommate stood up awkwardly and introduced herself before sitting down again. With only a few sentences, Venissa seemed to make the atmosphere heavier. Is she crying? Hurriedly, the brunette reached into the bag she brought for a small packet of tissues and slide it under her roommate's hand. Trying to think of a way to get the attention off of Venissa so she could use the tissues in peace, Liliana stood up in order to introduce herself. However, she hadn't prepared herself and just stared at her classmates and teacher for a full five seconds before her brain was finally able to string together the words she wanted. She felt her face heat up in embarrassment as she boomed out, "Hello! My name is Liliana Bermudez! I live in Terra Augurium and want to become a teacher! I'm a Mago Tenebris user and, um." Why did I come here. She blanked out and stumbled a bit as she tried to think of what to say. Venissa knew about her brother, and so did the school but that was it. Something about telling her classmates about her coming here to help her move past his death seemed too personal for people she barely knew. "I, well, you know." Gesturing vaguely, Liliana awkwardly finished with, "I'm here to magic?" There was a beat of silence as she stared at everyone for another uncomfortable five seconds before sitting down silently. Somebody please shoot me. Reaching into her bag once again, the brunette took out a small bag of chocolate. It was a bit early for it, but damn it Liliana needed a reward after that disaster of an intro. She eagerly popped one into her mouth before sliding a few over to Venissa without a second thought. Sharing her food was something she was used to.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Peckinou Peckinou Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Dear, Henry
I hope school is going well.

Henry was distracted. Whether his distraction stemmed from the distant boom, like a crash from far off, or by other, more personal concerns, he was unsure. At least, his professor didn't seem too fazed by the noise. Probably it was nothing. Probably...

He was so distracted, in fact, that he almost did not recognize the sound of his own name. Almost. He'd meant to introduce himself first, or at least, second. Ah, well. Better late than never! That was something his father said, often after coming home later than usual.

"Right. Well, my name is Henry. Henry Philip Casey. I am sixteen years old." Henry had to struggle to not sound like he was guessing at that figure. For some peculiar reason, he always struggled to remember his age. "My caster type is Magum Spiritus. I am here because I have a goal to hold political office, and I believe that the Artificem class is the right place for me to be. I look forward to getting to know all of you better in the coming months." He smiled. It was a winning smile. A re-election smile.

"Oh, and a question." The wheels of his mind were turning. One question? He had so many. Which one to start with? Probably best to keep it simple and on topic.

"How do we know what tool is best for us?"

Tags: Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon L Libero

SmokingBear.jpg Kitchi left the assembly, dropping his uniform off at the dorm he shared with his wife Chepi. Ever since he was banished from the tribe he saw entirely new sights that seemed mystical and mysterious. He had heard stories of the old world from his teacher the tribe shaman and medicine man but he never knew it would be this grand. Though it was likely things have changed since the old world dawned. But that didn't matter now, he was at some academy for people like Chepi and himself who were blessed with powers by the spirits.

It took him a while to locate the correct portal leading to his class as this was new to him. Countess students stared at his 7'6" frame as he lumbered past them with his large bear skin fur draped around himself. The skin was his pride as he killed the bear with only his fists, and it was his symbol of status as a proud warrior and protector. He sighed as those days were behind him leaving only fond memories behind of his days with the tribe. Perhaps one day he could return but for now he was going to see what this wide world had to offer. He walked into the classroom to see another student finishing up talking and some tiny girl in the front, in fact only children were that small. "Sorry I'm late." He says, he was really unused to keeping time by watches and clocks, the sun was what he knew how to read.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
1567463295966.png Thomas didn't pay attention during the assembly, he was fiddling about with his almost finished drone made of clockwork pieces. When people started lining up to get their uniforms he followed without paying attention, mindlessly grabbing the uniform he was given before walking back to the portal leading to his dorm room. He finished the little drone before placing it on his workbench which was covered in clockwork creatures, gears, nuts, bolts, and lots of mechanical odds and ends. In the middle of the floor of the room was a heaping mound of scrap metal which he had been using for some of his recent projects. He quickly changed and checked the time and looked at the schedule.

"Shit I'm late!!!" He cried before pulling out his prototype dog which was 3' by 1' and able to carry himself without breaking down. He zoomed through the portal to the island where he was supposed to go. He did get a few scowls and odd looks from other stragglers but for the most part he was able to breeze his way past everyone. He took a sharp turn and slammed into the big guy in front of him.

"I'm sorry!" He said before folding up his mechanical dog and heading inside. He didn't see the teacher so he sighed in relief before taking an empty seat. Though it was odd a little girl was sitting up front, maybe another student or something.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
b6854b70b871ecca63a347567f53b74a.jpgDevan sat as close to the front as he could during the assembly, people were always chaotic in the back and didn't pay attention and disregarded the hard work of everyone who put this on. He quite enjoyed the entire ceremony, making sure to line up in an orderly fashion, grabbing his uniform and heading to change. He had yet to get a roommate and he hoped whoever it was wasn't a slob. If they weren't organized that was fine but he absolutely abhorred people who lacked all common decency. After changing and he used his mirror to make sure everything was neat and crisp before heading to class.

On the way he saw many other students walking to the portals, some still wearing their normal clothes while others had their uniforms on haphazardly. This occurrence caused a frown to make its way onto his face. However he quickly calmed himself before his chaotic energy began leaking out and making things even worse. However along the way someone bumped into him spilling their coffee on his new uniform, using all his willpower to quell the chaotic energy within him he began forcing it to become order energy, removing the stain from his uniform. Upon glancing at his watch he was appalled to see that he was late due to that incident.

"Please forgive me for being late!" He says as he enters the room, though making sure not to disrupt anything.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura L Libero

Last edited:
Ivan Timurovich and Nyara Innistra

The Ring
1015hrs

The worry that some of the students had shown over Ivan's injury was somewhat heartwarming, and as bad as it may have been, it wasn't as bad as he may have led them to believe. The pink-haired girl seemed to have taken the lead in such a thing with how quickly she moved to her side, and while the other two had come to his aid with a med-kit in hand, Ivan was fairly sure he wasn't in any danger until he removed the shard of Focus that had pierced through his palm and out the other end. Still, the star of the show was taking stage, and he wasn't about to miss the chance that he was making for himself. He would have to thank the rest with a souvenir of some sort.

For now, though, it looked like Ian was trying to make a move, and Ivan wasn't about to be outdone. When he looked up to see Ian's hand moving to touch Seryva's shoulder, his own hand had snapped out to gently slap the woman's calf - not enough to bring about any sort of pain or knock her off balance - with his uninjured hand before presenting the wound. If he was successful, he was hoping that he would be at least be making contact with Ian simultaneously.... But of course he had to admit that this wasn't exactly how he wanted it to go down. To be entirely honest with himself, the injury would have been entirely fake, using his control of Hardlight to coat his body for that brief moment that the blinding light he had created to shield himself and make it seem as if something else entirely had gone wrong. Instead, all he got was three worried colleagues and a teacher that seemed more irritated than concerned as she began to tend to the wound on her own...

And she wasn't lying when she said it would hurt, though he couldn't tell which blurred his vision more though he hissed very audibly at both - the ripping out of the offending object in his hand, or the cauterizing afterward, and though he was grateful... he supposed, for her somewhat quick assistance, he couldn't help but feel that maybe-

"Um.... Ma'am?" came the voice of the more timid girl - Nyara - who had moved to help him. "Th-though I may not have the field experience you may have, and I'm nothing more than just an Unum Forus, don't you.... Have at least a bit of concern considering that cauterization of a wound can also lead to infection if not treated properly afterward? Also, we don't have burn cream, and the scarring it could leave behind is-"

"Is fine," Ivan chimed in, his basso seeming to cut the timid tirade of the girl. She seemed to pause and give him an incredulous look. Though he wasn't able to flex his hand much, he continued. "I appreciate it regardless, though I have to be honest - almost all of that was intentional. Only problem was lack of capacity in Arcane Focus. Used too much too quickly - was sloppy, so is bit of.... Karma? I think? I will see Nurse later for burn. Good to see acting was at least decent."

Ivan gave a bit of a grin towards his instructor after he had spoken - almost in a way of saying "Tricked you, though" without really vocalizing his half-victory.

Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Kyrenka Kyrenka

Osuka

Location: Yes... I do believe this might be a prison of sorts. Shall we see how this g-

The sudden introduction of a warm, familiar, sweet voice within the confines of his cell had startled him from his thoughts and ramblings, and what once was nothing was illuminated, showing the form of a young woman with flowing pink hair and gentle eyes - a smile that could bring life to a still heart stared back at him. Immediately Osuka was stunned into inaction and breathlessness for what felt like an eternity. Slowly, he began to pace over to the window that held the two of them apart, and though he hadn't yet understood that she had no recollection of him, Osuka found himself pressing his hand into the glass. He could feel his tear ducts tingle in such a frustrating manner as his vision blurred-

But the quick cuffing of another woman's hand upon his most beloved's head quickly snapped him out of it. Almost as if his once stunned visage had never existed, it was replaced by a sudden explosive, feral snarl of pure hatred and vitriol, and when the woman had taken such a shine from Colette's eyes, following it with making her flinch from such volatile and taunting actions, waves of heat began to visibly pound from his body. It even seemed to have some level of density to it, if it was at all possible.

As an act of warning, without prior warning, Osuka drew his only fist back, dense, hardened muscle rippling under his prisoner's uniform before slinging it forth with enough force to likely crack it, a sudden explosion of flame and heat intense enough to scorch and somewhat warp the metal furniture in his cell. His eyes were dead-set on the woman who had dared to strike and scare such a gentle creature in front of him.

"Kurosh..... (you'll die....)" he started, his voice having gone from a gentle tenor before to a most heinous and hair-raising snarl. "Kurosh iin Vekrosni Colette'a Nishiin (You'll die if you hurt my Colette again)."

After his declaration, Osuka backed up a few paces into the room, standing square in the middle as he held his arms out to the side, as if daring the woman to step inside. If they had any way to read the internal temperature, they would find it to be around six-hundred from the explosion of heat and flames he had given off before, his visage now set into quiet anger, as if chiseled into stone. The woman had already started off on a bad note, and she would likely find him uncooperative if she continued her tirade against Colette.

If it was anything he would level kingdoms of the past, present, and future for, as he had already, it was for one woman, and this place would simply be another instance if he was left no choice. He would raze it, spare those who deserved it, and place a new person in power if he found the current unfit.

But it was nice to know he still had his destructive flames. Surely it would come in handy once more.

On the flipside, he let himself go too far. Without revealing such to his observer and Colette, Osuka had shoved himself recklessly into a higher form, all nine of his tails exposed and fanned out behind him, fox-like ears pricking from his hair to stand proud and alert, the cinders of that which was scorched flickering through the room. It almost appeared to snow rather than burn, the cinders dying upon the surface of his Kimono. Its sleeves now covered his left hand and his useless stump of a right wrist. Still, there was nothing to do about it now but wait for what would happen next. He had already let loose upon the glass, the impact scrawling a spiderweb of cracks and divots across it.
God Form.gif

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1567633562880.png
Hira Graves
Hira stood at attention when she was in the assembly she paid attention to every mild detail a person near her did, anyone could easily pull out a weapon and turn into a hostile at any moment and she hated big areas like this due to the sheer number of people. She paid mild attention mostly to the important info of what
was likely the Headmaster of the schools speech, finding it dumb and add that to the fact that she hated the guy before she even got here. It made her even less enthusiastic about coming to the school, sure most of the people back home would talk about how great the school is but she figured they were too powerful and a loose cannon with all powerful
Ultimas doing their every bidding. Not like she could do anything about it as of now but she did start heading straight to her dorm as soon as the speech was over. She figured a good workout before going to class would help ease her mind and as soon as she got to her dorms she began doing a quick workout routine. She started with 20 push ups, then 50 curl ups and ending with 25 pull ups, although she wanted to do more she knew that she should atleast not miss all of class, they likely wouldn't be doing much on the first day after all.
After a minute of rest she took her clothes and put on the uniformed jeans and long sleeved shirt and then attaching the sheath of a combat knife slightly above her ankle and putting her concealed pistol case onto her waist. She then went into her jacket pocket which she was wearing earlier and pulled out her pistol from it then placing it into her concealed pistol case. She then took her schedule and scanned it, knowing exactly where to go due to her scouting the school weeks ago, she decided to use the time and put a little training into it as well taking the longest route possible and jogging to the area. Although it took a bit of time it didn't take her long at all to arrive on the scene of what looks like to be a hurt student, seems like the teacher couldn't hold back or maybe it was a student who got desperate to win a match. Another reason she was going have to be warry when in this hostile environment, at least the clear open fields made it near impossible for any sort of sneak attacks against her. She was on guard as she watched the students cower towards the them like a pack of hyenas who have eared their kill stupid and inefficient with no purpose but to serve their curiosity. She stayed distant from the group watching their every move and paying attention to her surroundings just in case of any uninvited sneak attacks, especially the ones that her friend use to do whenever her guard was down.​

~Gavin Heidrich~

Gavin's eyes flicked from person to person as people talked over his head. Is...he fine then? He'd never seen an Arcane Focus blow up before, it was kind of scary. But the teacher said that we'll get sturdier ones. Hopefully that meant that they wouldn't blow up. The brunet made a mental note to watch how much power he funneled into his own Arcane Focus in the future; he already had enough scars from dumb decisions and bad accidents. Gavin blinked before realizing that he was still rubbing the dude's back. With an awkward cough, he returned his hand to his lap and offered the dark haired boy a grin, "If you want, I can go with you to the nurse's office after this class! I know where it is." His parents had nagged at him to learn where it was ahead of time in case he hurt himself, again, while at school. Gavin reached over to where his first aid kit sat untouched by the shy girl and placed it in his lap where he could easily rummage through it. "I got gauze! And, um, some ointment for cuts and stuff. Do you want it or do you want to wait for the nurse?" Staring at the boy, the brunet suddenly realized that he had no idea what the other guy's name was. He had no idea what anyone's name was. "I'm Gavin by the way!" Glancing around the misshapen circle of students gathered around them, he asked, "...I didn't miss any introductions, did I?"

Osuka Osuka Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou L Libero darkborn darkborn Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

~María de los Ángeles~

María couldn't help but roll her eyes. It was sad, really, how unequipped these children were to handle such a minor injury. They're acting like he's going to die. Her eyes flicked down Gavin; one of the multiple students who were late for the very first day of class. How unprofessional. "No, you didn't miss any introductions; but you would've known that if you weren't late." The brunette eyed the another new arrival, a girl with dark hair, causing the edges of her mouth to twitch down in disapproval. She had come here to learn how to harness her powers, not to suffer through a class full of wildcards and naive children who were treating this like some sort of after school activity rather than actual training for battle. "I'm sure he'll be fine," she directed towards Ian, "The Augurium School takes great care of its students, I'm sure." María studied the downed Timurovich for a beat before letting her eyes wander elsewhere. He was obviously more than willing to hurt himself in order to gauge the teacher's reactions. He's smarter than he looks. That would definitely become a problem later on. At least I know to keep an eye on him now. The others didn't seem that much of a threat intellectually, aside from the teacher, but Ian and a few others were her potential physical superiors. It would be difficult to fight them one on one, especially since her powers were essentially useless. I really hope that they provide us with weapons.

Osuka Osuka Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou L Libero darkborn darkborn Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Chrysos
image0.png

As the speech had finished and the students left to their classrooms a certain ship had pulled up to docks of the floating islands. Alabaster white body of elegant design. Golden accents. It was a luxury ship to be sure and exiting it was a young blonde haired man. With a smile like it was painted on and relaxed eyes he gave off a welcoming vibe. He stretched some before turning to the ship and giving a thumbs ups. Acknowledging his motion the ship began to take off leaving him at the school. The boy would not reveal it, but he was something of a high person. Chrysos Alexandros, The Prince of the Roman underworld and heir to the Alexandros mafia. He had received a letter inviting him to the school, having no reason not to he enrolled. "I suppose I should head to class. I hope there is no penalty for being late. I was.... busy" he said to himself as he began walking to the main square of the school looking for the teleporters.

"Gods... what even class was I part of... pugi something. Ugh why can't fighting class just be called fighting class." Chrysos complained as he inspected the teleportation crystals. Before he could continue he heard sqauking from behind. Quickly turning around reaching into his jacket it. It was only a bird flying at him. Backing away he had tripped on an uneven footing falling backwards into one of the teleporters. Rolling back and looking up at the sky. He felt grass beneath him and saw a wide open blue sky above him. Looking around he saw a few drenched students and shrugged standing up. "Is this fighting class. I believe in a student here. I apologize for my lateness. " he gave a harmless smile as his eyes were sharp. Inspecting his classmates. Hmm a few seemed very talented. Even he couldn't say if he would win a fight agaisnt them. But he had an edge that he was sure most students here didn't have. Chrysos felt nothing from killing. He had done so many a times before. And was prepared to aim for vitals. But fearing his gaze remained for too long he simply faked a sneeze and rubbed the back of his head giving a sheepish smile.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka (I'm too lazy to look up the rest of names I need to tag. )

Upon hearing that Venissa was from Terra Austri, Miranda was going to get up from her seat, so she can go hug them. 'I need to go hug that poor girl, since she definitely needs it.' thought Miranda. As she was about to go do that, two new people had entered the classroom.
She ended up turning her head towards them, and raised an eyebrow up when she saw the indian guy. "Um...are you wearing a costume or something? Because I have never seen anything like that before." said Miranda. Now Miranda didn’t know if anybody was crazy enough to live in the wasteland area. For how her parents kept saying that would be suicidal to live there when she asked them that question. But the indian guy seems to prove that part wrong.
And then there was the guy who was wearing goggles on his head. “Those are really cool goggles.” said Miranda, who likes the goggles that he is wearing.
After saying that to the new kids, Miranda didn’t know what else to say to them. For Ms. Sylvia is probably not paying attention to them. ‘Is Ms. Sylvia going to say something about this, since both of them are late on their first day of school.' thought Miranda.
Miranda is literally a goody little two shoes when she used to live in the Egyptian Theocracy. She would always try to be the perfect little angel in both her family and at school, despite her siblings getting a little more attention than her. But they used to give her the respect and the love that she needed before her powers had appeared. Not to mention that running away from her home was the first rebellious thing that she has done. Miranda is still somewhat of a goody little two shoes, but she doesn’t really care about that as much as she used to. Because she is more relaxed about doing what she wants to do in Terra Augurium.
EldridSmith EldridSmith Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
( And now you guys know why Miranda's magic is light and wind. A goody little two shoes, who is free to do what she wants. )

Last edited:
1567999107002.png~ Ms. Seryva ~
10:20 - The Ring, Pugnator Class
They had touched her, and this time, she'd let it count... but only this time. Ivan and Ian both touched her at about the same time, so they both won this one. Clever little shits. They'd be a pain in her ass. Honestly, she was wondering if some of the students were sociopaths already.

She cleared her throat, "He'll be fine. After this class, head to the nurse if you'd like. They'll heal you up, and you can choose whether or not to keep a scar. They'd get rid of any infection as well if there is any, but if you don't want to go, I won't force you, and it'd just be your own fault you got sick."

"Honestly, this is a good first lesson. Wound care," she continued, walking towards the outer edge of the ring, not even noting that more students had arrived, "If you're going to learn how to dish it out, especially if you're going into the Patronus program, then you need to learn how to fix yourself and others. Vitae users have it easier, they're typically the healers, but there are ways you can make use of the element you have at your disposal. Ignus can cauterize. If you're good enough to use ice instead of fire, then it can cool wounds. Aquas can clean wounds out. Tenebris... well, you could potential stitch with your shadows or... I don't know, do surgery without having to cut someone open. Terra can create minerals useful for healing, they're great at making potions if they're interested in it, similar to the Vitaes. Mortis is entropy, so they can do a lot of good for rescue. Aere can also be pretty useful for rescue or for making precise cuts. Ex Diem is hard... but they can create tools from hardlight, I suppose."

"You need to know the human body, and you need to know what common threats you might face out in the world. Let's go around the group. Each of you, one at a time, tell me about one mutated creature from your homeland, and what you know about it, how to defeat it, and how to treat a wound it can cause."

Each of you gets to come up with one low-power creature from your character's homeland.
Make sure to mention your homeland in your post.
You must add an image of the creature.
Remember that most mutated creatures are based on a real-world animal.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou L Libero Kyrenka Kyrenka SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Osuka Osuka

• klnIv6m.jpg
    Zale Casimir
    Interactions: Mr. Damon
    Mentions: Mr. Damon, Henry
    Tags Deathkitten Deathkitten , Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

~~~

Zale was prepared for a rough beating. Being late on the first day sure was a bad impression. Zale expected to be punished but was surprised by what befell him. The teacher didn't get angry or scolded him. In fact, the teacher let out a small laugh and told him that it was fine. Delighted that he was fortunate to have such a nice and understanding teacher, Zale let out a big smile and bowed down to him and said: "Thank you for understanding, sir! I'll never be late again!".

Zale was shocked by the sudden thud that seemed to shake Augurium. He knew that there was a barrier surrounding the islands so something must've hit it. The shaking shortly went away and everything was back to normal. The teacher than asked Zale and another student named Henry to introduce themselves. He waited for Henry to introduce himself first. After Henry's introduction,, Zale nodded and walked up to the front of the class. "I'm Zale Casimir! It's nice to meet you. I hope we'll be good friends!", Zale said passionately and proudly. He then took a second to look around the room and saw an empty desk and sat down.

This was Zale's first time being in such a nice classroom. He was excited for what was to come next that he was barely able to stay still in his seat. His head were full of thoughts and before he knew it, he was in his own little world, daydreaming about his school life.

Aranea
Aranea sat bored as she watched the fights. Ugh jeez. Do we have to solve everything with violence? All she did was sit by the tree playing with her spiders. She wasn't interested in getting soaked. And watching the idiots end up hurt proved her point. "Jeez first aid now? " she complained to herself. She learned first aid a while ago. It helped with the bruises she got. Suddenly she felt a small tingle on her cheek. One of the larger spiders she had with her was rubbing her cheek with it's leg. Trying to cheer her up. Smiling and taking it in her hands petting it slightly. She supposed she could listen to the first aid talk. Would always be better to learn more.

As the teacher asked about mutated eyes Aranea perked up shoving her hand in the air. "OOH OOH if it's mutated monsters I know one really well! It's called a frost Taratect. A spider foughly the size of a frisbee and makes it home in large forests. It's webs are dangerous because it slowly freezes whatever is entrapped in it. It's poison isn't poison but a very cold liquid that freezes the bloodstream and heart. Known to kill animals large as dress it's said it will continue to spin it's webs until it dies. Webs the size of houses have been found. Treatment for the bite depends on the location. If the bite is close to your heart death is basically guaranteed. If anywhere else you have roughly and hour to get to a hospital. If no hospital is available applying warmth to your body is a way to nullify the liquid. Soaking in hot water. Standing as close to a fire as possible or in drastic measures sticking your body in fire for a few seconds work. " her face was beaming as she talked about it. she had pure joy discussing her beautiful bugs and always took the opportunity to teach others. "However they are very passive and will not attack
unless you mess with their web. Generally methods for disposing of them is to simply set the web on fire burning the spider with it. I use to have one as a pet. It loved eating rabbits~" she realized she had rated some and scooted closer into the shadow of the tree. "S-sorry.... I really like spiders. " she added sheepishly.

(frost taratect
schleich_portfolio_42494_Eiswelt_Eisspinne_pg_03.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back