• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Demon twins.png
Ahmar and Aswad Al-Rakdos, the Demon twins
The Lounge

Sneaking in was the easiest part, it seemed. Slipping between the buildings, till they found the teleporter. Then once inside... Once inside, they had first planned to take seats and watch, to gauge the skill of the people there, and to pick out easy fights, to warm up nicely. But the number of people here...

"Well shit. Ain't seen that many people since Old Man Jeshua's funeral."

A small smile bloomed on the lips of the demon twins. An entire room of combat maniacs was like heaven to them. More than one hundred potential opponents meant more than one hundred potential threats, sure, but also the same number of opportunities, whether it be training, intel gathering, or merely to make an impression. Blood was pumping up, and hearts beat faster. A small scent of blood arose in the air, and the Black demon shot a glance at his Red brother.

"Oi. Calm yer gasm, Ahmar. You're making me... ah shit."

Aswad exhaled, and quickly turned away his gaze, trying to think of something else than the ongoing fight, because next to him was Ahmar, and with his eyes half-closed, biting his lower lip with an expression filled with ecstasy, he was exsuding so much physical pleasure that Aswad could barely stand it. In truth, though... Aswad was enjoying it just as much as his brother did, he just tried to hide it a little more. It didn't matter if they were sitting in the back of the Lounge, somebody was going to notice, and he'd rather not have the both of them kicked for illicit acvtivity. Then the scent became taste, and he felt a sharp pain in his tongue. Trying to both repress and express his excitement, he had bitten it, and now, blood was slowly seeping down his throat, further increasing his urge of battle.

For Ahmar, this was the last straw, the sudden influx of pain on top of the pleasure made him jolt out of his chair, with a slasher smile that'd have made Ol' Jack the Ripper proud. Sparks flickered around him, more and more numerous by the second, and merely an instant after he rose, he was wreathed in embers, from the tip of his toes to the tip of his hair, and the wave of heat made it move eerily, as if he was wearing a mantle of flame. A small thump echoed in the air, as he struck his fists together in a pugilist pose, and let out a loud exclamation.

"I'M ALL FIRED UP !"

-

From an outside point of view, it looked just like a demon had been summoned in the Lounge. A tall and slender figure, with long hair and golden eyes, small horns protruding from their head, and wearing an armor of smoke and sparks, it may surely have looked kind of scary. After a second or two, the embers flickered off, and revealed the form of a shapely feminine body. Perfectly white skin and pitch-black hair, with blood-red horns, and not much clothing besides basic decency, and a long black leathery coat. With a sword at her waist that looked just as eager and a toothy grin in her mouth, she was a physically perfect incarnation of bloodlust. Too perfect, perhaps, too beautiful to be truly real... Who knows ?Samurai vampirette.jpg

~ Sylvia/Ellania ~
1578460368121.pngSylvia huffed sharply, gauging her opponent as she tapped out. That was good it didn't go on any longer... She was tired now. She swept silver-white strands of hair out of her face and let her arms fall to her sides. A smile crept across her face as she walked up to Taram and offered her a hand, "Great fight. I swear you'll make a great ultima or whatever it is you want to do with your talents."

With that, she turned to look at Ellania while rummaging in her pockets, "Miss Fortune! Thanks for the fight but don't sign me up for another one tonight. Got it?" Her statement was less a request and more a command. She was displeased that she had even been prompted to fight in the first place. She wanted to relax and watch others fight. Still... that was fun.

After a moment, she produced a small vial and handed it to Taram, "Here. A mana potion on me."

Ellania was already starting to rev up for the next fight. No one, at least none of the teachers or staff, seemed to care about the demonic-looking twins. They weren't the main event, and Ellania would hardly give them the time of day because of it. Really, she was pleased they were excited. Pretty much everyone seemed to be, but they would get no favoritism because of flashy displays.

There was a sharp intake of breath into the mic, and she was talking again.

"Wonderful fight! A great outcome between Sylvia and Taram! They had us on the edge of our seats there for a moment, wondering who would come out on top from the bubble of darkness. In the end, Sylvia won with that massive move with a boulder out of nowhere! It's no wonder we keep trying to convince her to take the ultima courses," her last comment came out almost as a purr, a teasing gesture towards the woman. They had been trying to urge her for a few years now. She was perfect material and would be useful almost beyond compare with her depth of knowledge. "Even so," she continued, smiling at Taram, "her opponent put up a great fight. She seems like she might stand a chance at the ultima courses herself. We have some great prospects here tonight."

"Let's keep this ball rolling, shall we?" she grinned, looking throughout the crowd to see who might be a good pick to go next. Taram had just been given a potion, and she could probably use a win... Her eyes found little Pandora, and her grin widened wickedly, "I think I know the next match I want to see. Let's do Taram again, but this time let's see her fight Pandora here."

Her hand flicked out with a swift, firm movement, lifting the young girl into the air and over to the fighting area. Sylvia walked herself out instead of being floated. Pandora was set down nearby Taram, and Ellania cleared her throat, "Alright! You two ready?! Let's keep this going. ONE. TWO. THREE. FIGHT!!"

(( Kyrenka Kyrenka Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider From now on, let's do these combat posts as joint posts to speed things up please!))

1578460575908.png~ Nayr ~
Zak definitely wasn't used to being touched and definitely wasn't used to getting hit on. She'd have to remember that... not that she wouldn't do it, quite the contrary she'd do it on purpose to tease him. She enjoyed surprising people, getting a rise out of people. He was definitely pretty cute... She had almost broken him for a moment, with that adorable blush on his cheeks. Sweet, sweet, innocent boy. This would be fun.

She hopped up on the counter, sitting as she brought one knee up to her chest. This pressed her breasts together, straining the fabric of her shirt. She bit her lip thoughtfully, eyeing Zak's face with a sensual sort of curiosity and fascination.

"All I have to do is ask, huh?" she repeated as she kept her eye on his, voice going soft, almost musical, "You're so sweet... You want to be an ultima too? I can't say I'm surprised, you and I are the sorts that smell of that sort of power and determination. That said..." Her voice trailed off as she absentmindedly moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue, legs crossing as she turned her body to face his, "I'm quite the handful."

When he mentioned Mav, her attention turned to the other boy in the room. He was cute too, but of a much different sort. Whereas Zak tempted an almost feral part of herself that wanted the wilds that looked to be in that young man, Mav was mysterious, curious, and beckoned her mind and intellect. She didn't answer Zak's offer to take her to the trade island for food. Not yet. He could squirm for a moment as she surveyed the other boy.

Mavior knew he was odd, and was exceedingly nice. She grinned, "You're pretty attractive yourself, Mavior. Don't put yourself down like that. I think both of you meet my criteria perfectly well. You're unique, and by the sounds of it, very intelligent. Those are part of what I look for in a guy." Her eyes moved back to Zak, trailing lazily along the contours of his body, "Zak here has the muscles and the street smarts, another very important part of what I like in a man."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Jet Jet

1578462883770.png~ Locoma ~
Locoma raised a brow at the hyperactive boy. She hadn't asked that difficult a question, had she? So many answers... His confusion was even more perplexing to her. "I ask because it's just about time for bed?" she said, looking at the blush collecting on his cheeks, "I'm tired both physically and mentally." That was that. A good choice, she decided. She would test out her super-boost potion on Thomas in the morning.

"We should make something simple but sweet. How about just some hot chocolate? With whipped cream on top if we can manage it," she offered, going to the couch and sitting down. Her hand found the remote to the television and without thought she turned it on. There was a thin wisp sound as the screen bloomed to life out of nothing. It had a small base, but other than that was a form of magitech hologram. Fancy. Nothing she had at home, that was for sure. The sounds of talking filled her ears from the newscaster. Boring.

"Today in the Egyptian Theocracy, there was unfortunate news from the Sandtomb as Zahra Imptobraes, Noble, went missing Saturday evening. She was traveling through the Sandtomb towards the capital with a driver and limited supplies when the vehicle broke down unexpectedly. Officials found the vehicle earlier today, claimed by the raging sands. The driver was found at the site of the crash, killed shortly after the vehicle broke down. The Noble's body has not yet been found, but she is assumed dead," the female reporter said in a quick, enunciated tone. She was beautiful and exotic in appearance, bright green hair a pixie cut shock on top of her petite head. Her eyes were a stunning auburn, and her dress a long, satin-like, flowing gown of shimmering fuschia.

The man beside her, also of Augurite descent, had on a deep green suit to match his teal hair and eyes. His hair was far longer than hers, tucked neatly into a ponytail. He smiled sadly, "Mournful news from the Theocracy, that, Amelia. On a more positive note, the first day of classes has come to an end for the Magi Collegium! We've seen an insane amount of new faces on the islands today, tons of hopefuls that I'm sure will do fantastic in the weeks to come."

The woman spoke again, "That's right Oliver. We have that to look forward to! As per usual, there have been some odd occurrences to usher in the new season. Warp Sprites are back again folks, so guard your belongings well. They're cute, but a pain. There was a hit against the forcefield; eyewitnesses say that it was a person of some sort! Security has assured us that there's nothing to worry about, however."

"Now! Let's go to the weather..."

The sounds merged together into a hum as Locoma fell asleep on the couch.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

~Taram Isa & Pandora Menix~
Mon, the 2nd of October, Year 500
22:25 - The Lounge

Taram Best.jpg Pandora.jpg Taram preened at the attention Ellania brought to her. Damn straight I'm Ultima material. She turned to Sylvia and the offered mana potion. "Thanks," she said as she accepted it. As the Spiritus user left, the Tres Forus popped it open and chugged the drink. It'd help replenish her mana, but she still had to be careful not too burn through it too much. Wiping the corners of her mouth delicately, the blonde eyed her new opponent. Unum Forus. It was obvious from the girl’s nervous demeanor that this was her first time out here. The corners of the blonde’s mouth lifted up into a smile. Perfect. Sylvia had been a tough opponent and she had used up more of Taram’s mana than the blonde would’ve preferred; even with the mana potion it'd take a little while for her mana to replenish. She probably didn’t even need any mana to take out this one. You can never be too careful though. She wasn’t going to underestimate the rookies, but she knew they weren’t going to be as hard to beat as the Ultimas were. Relaxed, Taram eyed her opponent again, this time with a different intention. The girl was a little thin, but her face still had a healthy roundness so the blonde didn’t mind. Violet eyes matched soft violet strands of hair that seemed to accent her face. Nice legs too, she mused. “Name’s Taram.” Half-lidded eyes met her opponent’s, “What’s yours babe?” Another thing she loved about Unum Forus, they were always eager.

Pandora had been watching the fight closely, both women seemed about as evenly matched as their counterpart... yet Pandora's eyes seemed locked onto Taram, the tall blonde that fought and held their own. As the fight calmed and came to an end they began to disperse, the teacher walking in one direction and Taram walking towards... she was walking towards Pandora. Almost immediately her purple eyes began to glow, going wide in terror... she saw, Pandora knew that the girl saw her staring. What was she going to do? Was she going to bully her or... or... the anxiety began to drive the purple haired girl crazy. Luckily for Pandora she didn't have any time to pour over the possibilities as before she could act... the blonde was directly infront of her. Pandora looked at the ground but after a second looked up and inadvertently locked eyes with Taram. "Uhm.... oh... ehm..." Pandora froze up like a deer caught in a set of headlights. After a second she began to giggle, her face flushing red she only just realized what she was doing and immediately stopped, her face going back to its normal stoic nature. "I'm Pandora..." She managed to articulate, her eyes still locked with Taram's.

Taram snorted. Cute. She was used to this girl’s type; a newbie that was trying to pretend that she was tougher than she really was. They were always the easiest to tease. Her easy smile faded a little as she noticed the creature lurking by Pandora’s feet. A familiar? Unum Forus weren’t supposed to get theirs yet, but sometimes one would come in already having a familiar. Especially the alumni‘s kids. “So,” the blonde drawled, “You might want to have your buddy there stay on the sidelines.” Gesturing over towards her own familiar watching from a safe distance, she continued, “Things can get rough and everything is fair game so people usually leave their familiars out of it.” She had seen a familiar get hurt before and couldn’t bear the thought of the same thing happening to her own.

Hearing Taram snorting made Pandora shift uneasily, her eyes darting around Taram's body trying to get a feel for what the other girl was thinking, yet in her own head, all she could think about was "Hot....". Pandora's telepathy accidentally kicking on, her thoughts being broadcasted to Taram without her knowledge. "Oh... uhmm... ehmm... yeah.." Pandora mumbled out before kicking back to her serious mentality, or at least as close as she could. She knew bringing mouth into the ring was a risk, but in the end that was why the creature existed. "It... isn't a familiar." Pandora chirped before steeling her gaze "I think its coming in with me. Its here because I need it to be." With that the purple haired girl leaned in "Sometimes I like when things get rough." Pandora said, trying to be intimidating.

An eyebrow rose in interest at the telepathy. She couldn’t help the little smirk that formed as Pandora got flustered. However, she chose not to comment on it since the girl was having a hard enough time gathering herself without Taram chiming in with something that’d throw her off. Her eyes flicked over towards the creature again. Not a familiar? That meant that her opponent was a Vitae user; knowing that, Taram could better predict what Pandora was capable of. I’ll have to get rid of that though. The creature was kinda grotesque, but the blonde had seen worse. The problem was that Vitae users had a nasty habit of summoning fucking nightmare creatures to kick her ass. She’d like to skip that part and go straight to the part where she kills the thing. Taram’s train of thought practically derailed and crashed at Pandora’s last comment though. Her cool and controlled exterior broke a little as she choked on an unexpected laugh. Oh fuck. Wheezing as she desperately tried to remember how to breath, she finally let out a wild cackle. “You like it rough, huh?” Alright, so it was a little juvenile, but the fact that the Unum Forus was trying so hard to intimidate the blonde that the innuendo went right over her head was fucking hysterical. Reigning herself in, the Tres Forus carefully wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. “Ah fuck, that was hilarious.” Grinning, she said, “I like you Pandy.” Her smile dimmed back into a more controlled one as she added, “Too bad I gotta fuck you up.”

Pandora felt her stomach turn as she watch Taram laugh at her attempt to be intimidating. She knew she looked like a twig compared to most but she still didn't want to be underestimated or made to feel lower than she already did at times. Furrowing her eye brows she stared before Taram spoke up. The realization dawned on her suddenly making her face light up like a red Christmas light. The fact that she didn't think about loving it rough before saying it only made the innuendo even worse. After a few moments Taram pulled herself together while Pandora remained flustered and bothered. "Yeah well, we will see who does the fucking here." Pandora blurted out, stuttering a little. Taking a few steps away from Taram she pushes mouth in front of herself "Well, if you are going fuck me come on then, fuck me up." Pandora chides out trying to get a rise out of Taram... her only option at this point.

Another snort escaped her at Pandora’s stuttering. It was becoming less endearing and more pathetic the longer it went on. “Fine then,” she replied. Almost lovingly, she took her paintbrush out again and spun it in her fingers. With a dark smile, she stopped spinning her tool and jerked her arm up. Similar to the ones that she summoned during her fight with Sylvia, pointed pillars of shadow sprung from beneath the strange creature Pandora made and aimed to impale it. The blonde wasn’t taking any chances when it came to that thing.

Now settled in her position a distance from Taram the purple hair girl stopped trying to sound intimidating, having turned her attention to focusing on Taram's movements and recognized a similar attack she used on Sylvia the fight before. Mouths large muscular growth suddenly slammed into the ground, its bulk being propelled into the air. Now airborne the creature reoriented itself and opened its gibbering maw as it came down like a bomb onto Taram, trying to get a grip on anything it could with its teeth, claws and muscular growth.

Mouth.jpg Fucking Vitae bullshit! Taram leapt out of the way of the transformed monster. You have got to be shitting me! It was at times like these that she wondered if the Unum Forus group was cheating or something. Inexperienced my ass. This wasn't too bad though, and there were other ways to get to her opponent. "Nice trick Pandy! Got anything else up your sleeve? Maybe something with a cute ass like yours?" The purple-haired girl had already shown that she was easily flustered, so maybe by distracting the master the creature's movements would slow down as well. If that didn't work...well, she'd have to think of something else.

The gibberish mass of flesh and keratin tried lashing out at Taram once more, its form writhing as it spun on impact with the ground, its tooth covered tail lashing out like a whip before Taram spoke up. The sudden injection of flirting during the fight took Pandora off guard, causing Mouth to stumble and fall on its side for a moment. The sudden lapse of control lasted only a moment as a sickening crack could be heard as mouths back unnaturally cracked to force itself up and onto its feet once more. In reaction to Pandora's sudden emotional turmoil the creature grabbed its head before beginning to vibrate as it let out an agonizingly loud scream.

A dangerous grin spread across the blonde’s face. Vitae were such a diverse group so there was no telling if the creature was being controlled by her opponent or if it actually had its own sentience. Gotcha! In response to her flirting the creature had stumbled. It screamed in agony; Taram wasn’t sure what caused that but she didn’t really care either. Her focus is broken. “That’s too bad, I was hoping for something fun later on tonight.” Jerking her paintbrush across the air in a straight line, a tentacle of darkness snapped out of the ground and moved to split the creature in half.

Pandora only just began to regain control as she saw the strike being brought into existence by Taram. She gritted her teeth as she forced her psyche onto the creature taking a form of direct control as she made a last ditch effort to strike the woman. Lurching backward before sprinting forward it began to charge the tentacle, using all its limbs to gather momentum before lashing out with its long appendage. Snaking across the ground its tried to find a grip on whatever it could, snagging onto an article of clothing and tearing it free with sickening efficiency and ease. Pulling off Taram's leggings from the knee down and tearing off her shoe the creature snapped the limb back and before being sliced in half swallowed down the garments. "Oooo, maybe I can give you your shoe back tonight!" Pandora chided out knowing the creature was doomed. A small tinge of anger made her right eye twitch but she took some level of pleasure knowing it took something before going down.

The blonde sent Pandora a withering glare. Sure, clothes were known to get ripped and torn during matches, but her shoes? Those were fucking off-limits. “Oh wow, a fucking shoe, bet you feel like a real winner right now,” Taram sneered. She flicked her paintbrush towards her opponent, causing another tentacle to pop out and attempt to slam its body into Pandora. The Unum Forus was getting too snippy for her tastes, and Taram wanted to knock her down a peg.

Crossing her arms Pandora couldn't help but feel smug that she slighted the higher tier student. "Yeah, you bet I feel like a winner." Pandora giggled before seeing what Taram was doing. The look on her face went from smug to concerned rather quickly as she turned and tried to run from the coming tentacle. Unable to outrun it she felt it impact her in the back and sent her tumbling to the ground like a sack of bricks. "You really like shoes.. I guess I struck a nerve." Pandora groaned out before rolling over and onto her back. "I concede." she called out.

Head held high, Taram strode up to her opponent’s fallen form. Staring down at her, the Tres Forus mock pouted and spoke in a sickeningly sweet voice, “Aww, too bad! Maybe next time you’ll last longer.” Walking off, the blonde knew that she at least had a few rounds to recover before she had to fight again. Her familiar was waiting for her loyally along the sidelines, and a genuine smile spread across the blonde’s face as she bent down to scoop him up into her arms. “Come on, let’s go find a good spot,” she cooed to the creature.

((Joint post with Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Sylvia and Ellania))

Zak of Moon
(This is what the character went through dont look at me like I'm freak man freak man, you turn them eyes IC)

source-4.gif

Truly he was a robot, some machine built at 0.1 human.exe standard with .9 burned for book-bindings. The kid had null-interest for the stark beauty even in the face of her overt flirting. Tough scenes for bookman but Zak was happy with the setup as Nayr matched his spot on the counter. Her move subtle-speaking"you're not going anywhere" like a panther stalking prey up a tree. Willing prey perhaps but the hunt was afoot and Moon didn't know how to match her game. These waters were uncharted, plus the stars were cloud covered cause' Nayr was the polar of girls back home. The quiet "god gals" of Brack Alley were no closer to her than heaven's gate, same too for the loud tacky birds of Jennie's Strip who danced nude for dog dinners. This one was something outside Zak's paradigm, a controlled flame with aggression and lust tempered by tact.

And Zak loved every bit of it.

Her stance jumped his heart, sending heat through his skin and color to his face. At her beauty his nose flash-flared and his eyes dilated with attraction, betraying his thoughts. Her red-curious look he saw too, matching it twice over and returning it back; and who could blame him? He was passion and drive by nature, fire as form now stoked by another. To bonfire pitch he'd been manipulated, but was he complaining? Hell no, not at Nayr's leg push to breast or her lip bite that guided his eyes, nor her seductive posture. Moon wasn't shy of where his look cast either, it was past that point now, even he understood as much.

Though one thing he didn't understand was "You're so sweet..." - - On her opening.... was he? That was a bit of a reach, Zak knew he was a dick. Otherwise he could agree with her about being power hungry, and her being a handful! He already knew the second in spades, and if to stamp it true she gave her lips a damn lick to punctuate. It was being laid on thick, and Zak felt the hotseat as Nayr turned Mav-side, giving bookman words of encouragement.... and Zak a moment to think of what to say. Used productively with the badlander waxing philosophic - - "No-no-no! Noht-again widdat stammerin' shit ya dolt bastard" as Nayr turned back, purple eyes tracing his well worked body with praise-words to pair.

She could flatter a man that was for sure, and Zak felt another heatwave fire as his core urged him to make a move. He didn't... really.... know what kind of move to make though? What a vague hunch it was, but at least this time he wasn't flat footed on the talk, with only a second wait before he'd joke - - "She right Mate, ya only half decked lookin" with a smile, adding levity to Mav's self depreciation. Not that he'd recognize it as a joke but still, it was a good springboard anyway; something funny to say before flipping things back to Nayr, leaning towards her with - -

"Maybe tha mos' forward girl I-eva met, know at'?" with a hand for balance on the counter beside her slender frame, matching her energy. If she wanted to be aggro he would bring it too, even if his heart was slapping out his chest! It was a tough cover but he was doing a decent job, even if his face glowed slight red, and looking Nayr up and down a second-long he'd build his counter with - - "andled me a mutant four meters tall before.... Ya might be a andful Nay but I got big ands" barbed with an 8/10 poker face, flashing his burn free hand with a half cocked wolf smile, building to "Question-is can ya andle me? Badlander too rough'n tumble for ya? Cause I know I can take ya-on" the last sentence lowered soft.

Deathkitten Deathkitten
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Mavior Eleus
Mon, Second of October, Year 500
22:25 Time for rest and recuperation

Mavior watched with cold indifference as Nayr took a seat on the counter, mechanical mind working in silence. There was a certain way she moved, like a cat stalking a mouse, everything measured and thought out. Like a metaphorical snake charmer she was playing her flute, and his room mate seemed to have fallen for every musical note....interesting. Machine like mind took note of every movement, the pitch of her words...how she brought her knee to her chest and then crossed them, like a frenzied student tried to take notes as the professor jumps through every slide with only three second breaks. Either nayr knew exactly what she was doing and had practice, or she was simply a natural at her talent for charming. Unsurprisingly, he felt nothing himself, only silent interest for how easily she had wrapped the more gruff male around her finger.

Eyes darting between the two of them as they made light of his earlier comment, cogs realigned into a new way of speaking. Had he sounded depreciating before? No...no, he had been the same tone as always, had made no new facial expression during his comment, had made even eye contact, and kept himself straight and confidant in posture. Surely, it was a simple misunderstanding then, and he should clarify. "I had never questioned my looks, I had simply stated I do not exist on the pedestal dias that many put beauty on." After a beat, once again gears changed direction...nayr had said he met criteria? How interesting, he hadn't considered that in the realm of probability....possibility, yes, but certainly a more improbable thing.

Pulling his phone free as Zak started to...court (?) in turn, he was more focused with the time...it was getting late. He still had to sleep, and if he went now he could get about eight to nine hours of sleep, and then still have time to shower in the morning, prepare for the next school day, and get some reading in if he was right with his timing. "I must turn in for the evening. It is of no consequence, I have become irrelevant to the current conversation. It has been interesting to meet you both today, and I will encounter you both tomorrow more than likely. Zak, I will be up early so I may finish my routine, and you have free run of the facilities. Good night, to the both of you."

With that said, he raised his hand in 'goodbye' before starting off towards his bedroom. In the event he wasn't stopped, he simply walked in and locked the door, soaking in the room for a moment...everything looked to be in place, his material possessions where they should be. Eyes moved towards the desk meant for work and study, a soft 'ah' leaving his lips. The familiar obsidian tablet focus was on his desk, so that worry was no longer relevant. Moving towards his bed, the box of exhaustion he had stored away after the entire day promptly unsealed, causing him to faceplant into the bed and promptly pass out as an intensive wave of exhaustion overtook him...sending him into a dreamless slumber.
Jet Jet Deathkitten Deathkitten

1567463295966.png "Oh. Right." He responds to her statement about it being time to sleep, nodding about how tired she was. "Sure! I'll make you some hot chocolate!"He says before running off into the kitchen. Humming as he works and making two mugs full, topped with a generous helping of whipped cream just as she asked. He soon returned with a smile to find her fast asleep on the couch. He set down the mugs and went over to her, smiling at her sleeping face before carefully carrying her to her bedroom with great exertion as he was rather weak. Though he didn't notice due to the soft sensation on his back the entire way causing him to blush. He soon arrived and carefully laid her in bed before tucking her in. "Good night Locoma."He says with a soft smile before going back to work on his machines... and passing out on them a few hours later.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

~ Nayr ~
His words got a laugh out of her, smirking all the while. He was easy to get riled up, but he tried to match her gusto. She wasn’t sure where she wanted this to lead, but it was definitely fun and worth the effort so far.

Nayr’s thoughts were completely cut short though, with Mavior’s stark uninterested tone. That made her laugh too, a lot more than was probably polite, but she waved him off.

“Sounds like a plan. You guys are hilarious and wayyy too much fun. I’m happy I have class with you both. It’ll be nice to see more of ya and get to know ya better,” she calmed down, smiling just a little as she thought about it, and turned to Zak, “He’s got the right idea. I should probably head to bed... Maybe we can go to lunch together tomorrow. My treat.”

She pushed off of the counter and onto the floor. Her hand brushed fingertips against Zak’s upper arm, “See ya later, Badlander.”

After a moment, she was out the door and down the hall, where she paused. Did she want to go to sleep or back to the Lounge? Mmm... sleep. Sleep sounded better.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Jet Jet

Zak of Moon

fd5aca1c5de0390f4b03c3ef7cf9e85a.jpg
Confusion at her laugh washed to warm vibes at the compliments, de-escalating as they were. It was a boon to know he'd passed, a swing n' hit with Nayr who departed with a last touch, this one accepted without a jolt - - cause he was learning. Finding a more personable side perhaps? Becoming smooth(er) or whatever? It has been pure trial and error, an RnG slot machine like monkeys hitting keyboards for a billion years to write Shakespeare; fuckin perfect. He'd crossed the finish line and Nayr had offered something, a date maybe? Well free lunch at least... Aces and eights Zak was a bad man, a fuckin' outlaw, a top-man, pumped and confident, and trying to hide it all as best-could. So keeping his smile low he'd walk behind Nayr as she left, replying with - - "Sounds aces Nay; I'll see ya-den" his tone reserved-stoic and low but also light and dare-say... even a little warm? A rare show of humanity for the boy who'd half wave goodbye, closing the door loud with a *Thud*

Punctuation for the night as Zak Mr knackered beyond word lost what little gas remained with Nayr's depart, becoming every bit the zombie his long day demanded he be. So stumbling to he'd nudge his door open with a leg and a deep sigh containing all from his day's struggle to it's ending success. What a blend that was, and what a trip it had been. A hell of a first day. Some of it shambles, some of it swell, and all of it interesting indeed.

But it was time to rest, and sprawling on his bed back first he'd be soundly so within a minute, concious mind fading fast to meet his memory's torment headstrong. Which usual suspect would greet him was a guess, but Zak never gave a shit to wager one. The past was bollocks, even if it's scars bore dreams. Such was the cost of his survival.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Jade S.

IMG_20191128_101452-1.jpg
"DONE-I'M DONE! I'M...!!! FUCK, GET THIS SHIT OFF ME!" Marco screams in pain, amusing Jade who wolf-smiles satisfied at her work. A sadist some would think watching, but this was something different. Her joy was just that of a job well done. So controlling her swarm with a subtle hand dance she'd smile and light-laugh arrogant with - - "Then yield... boy" to the struggling kid, hoping to draw more of a challenge from the gritty Mook.

"NO I'M NOT, NOT DONE YOU... YOU- - Marco fires back, words cut by Jade's rising arm; and the increased voltage it commands, sending convulsions through the collapsed kid who smolders unconscious in the tight show of force.

It was perfection in practice.

To see how the Hornets evaded naturally, how they mantled the enemy, how they dug through clothing and gear, how fast they electrocuted without buildup, how they subdued a large brute teenager at only 45% capacity! Jade was proud in her own perfectionist way. That though it was good for now - - "I can improve cap, next time it'll take thirty percent, that kid is a weakling! Against something strong that won't cut it. Thirty is the goal for the next fight against these Unam. Movements will still be precise but more capacity will raise weight, I need to look into carbon meta-materials and dihex magi-lithium hybrids..." thought in a wave as she walks from the field, Hornets flocking to the metal holding-ball in her hand, it's hatch closed by the last two drones like polite guests getting the door, an endearing wrinkle. One she'd ignore as her mind fired away with "If I replace the spring pistons with a central gyro I can reduce weight by a few grams.... But then I need to relocate the - - what?" she'd stop sudden at something very unexpected, well actually a someone. A person Jade recognized among the rabble.

A face she'd seen at a socialite party. A "party boy" he was but still, someone of the high order. Worthy of at least a word, but what was his name again? Jade had a wicked memory for all except names... Was it Brad? Ivan maybe? They'd shared words, Jade couldn't remember if he'd made a pass or not, too many drinks at too many parties to tell. Whatever the case she was curious enough to open with a tart - - "A surprise to recognize someone among this.... rabble. Were you at the Weston Skyship Ball over Everest? That band from the Republic was there, the Black Hats" said standing shoulder to shoulder with Ian, her head cocked twenty degrees his way, her side eye the masterclass in elite resting bitch face.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Ian.jpg jade.png

Ian turns to face the vaguely familiar voice, his hand resting on his sheathed sword. "It's been a while Jade, and I was indeed at the ball, shame I never got the chance to dance with you." He says with a grin "It's surprising to see you here of all palaces. I would assume your testing something new, you have quite the reputation for it." He says with a grin, she was known for being a snob but she was still a sexy snob, he'd be willing to give up his girlfriend search for a wile to spend a few nights with her, hell it had been 2 months since his last fling and he was pent up to be sure.

Hands clasped backside with chest faced front, Jade turned her head another ten degrees Ian's way, sizing him like scientist to specimen in his word's wake. He was being "charismatic" maybe "warm", amusing to Jade and wasted too like candle to winter cold. That he could remember her name was admirable at least; surprising because he didn't look the "remembering" type with his poster-looks and carefree charisma. He bled irrational confidence too, because if he knew her scientific pedigree he damn well knew her social reputation. That of a predator among the fish with Great White's attitude and dominance; safe to say he didn't scare, even expressing regret that they hadn't danced at the ball. Interesting.

"Bold, charismatic, too friendly, hmmm? He knows my wealth, spent time at the parties, could be connected to Shoto? Longshot, but probe then?" she'd think mechanically, line-mouth curling to a smirk with San Francisco levels of smug, answering back with -- "My reputation proceeds me wherever I go it seems... You'd be correct in your assumption" she'd answer, turning her body alast towards the boy, albeit diagonally. "Weapon systems, self defense devices... things that bring men to heel" she'd continue, flashing teeth as two Hornet drones fly from her orb of holding, buzzing ambiance until her last "I've always hated dancing, pointless things for pointless people.... And you.... whatever your name is? Are you one of the pointless people? What brings you here from the lavish life you lived?" she'd ask, digging for information.

"Haha, you're proud as ever Jade." He says with a predatory glint in his eye "Interesting, I see my my family's investments aren't going to waste. My brother will be most pleased to when your new models come out." He says standing tall and proud "Looks like they do still need some work though." He says using his tenebris portal to move the drone to his hand before pinching it by the back "Shame you think of it that way... I've always wanted to go a few rounds with you." He pauses, as she mentions she doesn't know his name, causing him to smirk and his hand to start leaving shallow dents on the drone "To forget one of your second largest shareholder... shame shame. I'll give you a hint Jade, My name is Ian, and my brother's name is Lance. That should ring a bell." He says pausing once again "Hm? The thrills of extreme sports just stopped being as fun once I began getting into magic fights, I'm here for the fun of it really. Not much to it other than that."

Jaw tensing, Jade's smile soured at his move. Her two Hornets were for her own viewing pleasure alone and he'd not only intercepted one, but was now damaging it. While only a few inches long the drone contained compressed hex-magi batteries, a simple but costly computer system, a miniature spring piston engine, intricate wiring and hours of careful assembly. Everything else he'd said fell fast to the wayside with her eyes darting to the Hornet, spitting out - -

"Release it! Or you'll pay it's cost in pain... Ian", as her hand nudged forward, tapping her magi-link in case the 49 reserve drones were needed. Hopefully things went civil but he was pushing her and another field test was in the cards if he didn't unhand her device. Maybe he thought he was being funny? But in the moment Jade near wished he'd hold on, if only to unleash hell. That said, de-escalation was best. The data she needed was in the books and the batteries were low, so calming down she'd return to baseline, explaining cooly - - "Time and time again people test me, and every time it's the same result" with eyes back to the boy she'd fried on the field, carrying on with - - "Make that mistake and I'll send you back to your slopes and water polo in a body cast, perhaps with some burns" with sting, pulling her index finger back by an inch, commanding the Hornet in Ian's hand to pulse with a 5% shock. Hardly enough to hurt, but a surefire warning shot.

"I've met some kinky chicks before, I hardly felt that one Jade." Ah the thing's he done for a sweet piece of ass "Hoho girls and their toys." He says seeing the other drones flying about "Impressive display I must admit, but you need to try harder than that." He says moving right behind her in the blink of an eye "The angles of their wings are suboptimal by 2 degrees, your batteries are probably low because of this, no?" *He says with a cheeky grin before moving back in front of her, only a few feet inches from her face. "Remember this well Jade, my brother and I are the biggest investors in your company. Don't do something you'll regret."

Ian's speed was impressive but Jade followed it calm, hands ready on the draw of nine more toys; including short rage defense. Magi-links were near instant so if he made a move it'd be met equal, but it was unneeded in the face of his bluster. Disappointing in a way, Jade wanted to put the boy down. His inappropriate intimations bothered her, his personality grated her, his assured nature was annoying and how he tried to command her? He was the type of man she despised most; one with a loud superiority complex. To come at her expertise was laughable, and she'd make that clear with - -

"The angles are exact" barked back with bright-as-day dislike, explaining with "Speed and maneuverability are balanced, not just speed you adrenaline junkie! From a design standpoint your opinion is completely irrelevant..... just like your stock holding" she'd continue, striding past him with disdain.

"Twenty percent of Shirato Group is traded, and your family owns a part of that minority. If you mass sell that seven or eight percent?" she asks rhetoric and smug, turning back to look him down with "A blip; a four point price drop evened out by the weekend because the world knows we're the best at what we do... You don't scare me boy, not in the least with your clever jabs. And you've spent too much time around the dull because you're forgetting something. Mass sell Shirato stock and we do the same back to you, so stuff your threats, I'll do as I please" thrown back in a barb, waiting to see what he'd put together in return.

Ian grinned at her retorts, eventually laughing "Ah feisty as ever Jade. Your reputation is well deserved." He tosses back the drone "Honestly my brother can bother with the logistics, it's boring as hell anyways. You on the other hand are far more entertaining." He says with a smirk "Honestly my brother wants me to be that family bodyguard, just gave me an excuse to come here. I know you're too arrogant to go with anyone who's not almost perfect and but a puppet, thought I would give it a go anyways. If you want to have a fight or fling I'm not that hard to find, I'm always down. Also lighten up, save you turn into a sourpuss."

In disbelief Jade stood silent with a right eye twitch, dented drone flying back into her holding ball as she stood glaring. A good look to hide confusion because if her brain was an engine it'd be smoking and stalling right now because Ian didn't make any sense! To go from corporate threats to a.... A hookup offer? What? His jokes aside the fling would be a definite no after that mess. Jade liked a good lay more than most with her odd-wired personality but not with someone like this who took joy in driving her up a wall.

However

The offer to fight sometime, now that was interesting. Ian was certainly stronger than the fodder she'd wrecked before, the challenge he'd pose would test her gear thoroughly. Perfect for data collection, perfect for her pride. She wanted to win against this kid at all costs. If that meant a battle between her technology and his magic? So be it, to humble him she'd take the offer belting --

"A fight then, here at this.... Fight club, maybe next week?" answered and asked, looking around with cooling temp and a squint, thinking of his last few words. They were right but... Well she was who she was and she'd say that with a slight chuff and "Better to know myself than play nice like the rest of these... People... Milling about. I sense you understand, even if you're an ass. People like us see how they are from above, it's like looking into an ant hill. You're right I am a... What did you call it? A sourpuss? But better that than a lie"

Last edited:
Demon_twins.png
SmokingBear.jpg

Fire and blood. I wanted fire, I wanted blood. I was in a sort of haze, a red light covering my sight every heartbeat or so, a barely resistible urge that I felt. I just wanted to fight. Anyone. Anything. Fight them, and reduce them to cinders. I let out a sigh… No, more like a wild beast’s groan, right before a battle. Feral, threatening. But also strong, and uncontrolled. And the fire burned inside me. I felt the flames come and reach my soul, setting me on fire. I looked around. I would need a strong opponent. One who’d not go down in one strike. One against whom I could feel the thrill of the battle, the warm heartbeat of a life being in danger. A true fight. I looked around. Yeah, there was one. There, in the corner. A strong man, it seemed, with tanned skin and thick muscles. He would do. I came to him, an impish grin on my face. I tried to ask him - it was more like a guttural drawl, but it would do.

Hey big guy, wanna go next on the dancefloor ?

Kitchi stood calmly next to Chepi, watching the different fights going on before turning to the person who addressed him. He looked at the promiscuously dressed girl before taking off his bearskin cloak.Sure.He would say, rather bluntly, cracking his knuckles making thunderous pops.I hope you’re able to take a few hits because I don’t know how to hold back.

I gave him a wry smile - I tried, at least. Right now, it must’ve looked more like a murderous grin. But hey, who cared ? He was in. It’d be a wonderful fight. I wouldn’t hold back against him. I won’t hold back against him.I won’t hold back either ~ I can be pretty hot when I put my soul to it.And yet again, the red lights flashed. Oh, I so liked this, the warm-up before the fight, boasting in front of your opponent, teasing him, and then… tearing him. I sure wouldn’t hold back. I just couldn’t anymore. I knew it, I felt it within myself. I wasn’t into sex or things like that; rather, I took pleasure in fighting. The more excited the better I’d fight, and the better the fight, the more pleasure I’d get. And by all the demons that my father made, this one promised to be great already. I felt my skin tickle me. Ah yeah, embers running again. I clenched my fist. Then my teeth. Then I smiled again. I would burn him to a crisp. Yeah.

As the next fight ended Kitchi stared at the sadistic looking girl, waiting for her.Well, what are you waiting for?

I cast a quick glance around. People had scurried away as they saw us about to fight. Good. It’d mean that we wouldn’t be disturbed. Juuust how I liked it. One-on-one, nobody gets in the way. Nobody gets in the way I muttered again, under my breath. Slowly, I bent my knees, taking a position not unlike a sprinter’s, fingertips on the ground, knees a few millimeters above it, but not touching. I tensed. I felt it run through me. The impulse. I exhaled, softly, slowly. A cloud of pristine grey smoke came out of my mouth. I didn’t even notice. I was treading the very thin rope that bound together madness and subtlety. I looked at my opponent. Tough, it looked.

Fuck subtlety.

The rope in my mind snapped, and I jumped forward as fast as I could, letting out a deafening shriek. Pierce. I had to pierce through. I could feel the fire spread on my hands, taking the shape of claws. A fiery beast, striking at prey. Or at an equal. I would soon know.

Whaaat are youuuu waiting foooooor ?!

Kitchi stared at the wild demoness and smirked.Predictable, just like a beast back home.He says sidestepping her attack. He went silent before roaring, the visage of a bear standing tall behind him as he looks down at her with a more feral look. His veins popping out of his skin as he descended into a primal concentration, a controlled fury, silent wrath. His fist slamming down towards her as his lumbering form shot down like a bowstring letting loose.

It felt like being hit by a bear’s paw. Slow, but powerful and unforgiving. My vision blurred for a second, but I could still see a small fireball form in front of my mouth as the air was brutally expelled from my lungs. Probably broke a rib too. And the stains on the floor… Yeah, not all were embers. Fucker drew blood on the opening strike, huh ? He was skilled, and he was strong. I felt my body bounce off the floor as he slammed me down. Another rib gone. Then I tried to get on my feet; barely managed to fall on one knee…Gaah !Looks like my whole right side is painful; the consecutive impacts, probably. My shoulder didn’t really move, and my respiration was chaotic. But the pain… the pain felt good. I could feel my tongue pass on my lips as I slammed my shoulder back in place, sending another jolt of pain through my body.

You… hit damn hard…

No time to smile anymore… Or maybe still. I still was crazy and going. A small breath came out of my mouth.
Sheee… I clenched my fists, wreathing them in dark, red-ish flames, before surging towards the enemy, body bent forward like a panther.

Kitchi saw the catlike moves and smirked, this was way too familiar for him to be that much of a challenge. He had fought countless creatures in the forest, this being one of the rather common traits amongst them. He backed away at the last second before sending a powerful kick to her stomach, sending her into the air. His silent fury causing his eyes to glow red before he grabbed her by the neck, slamming her into the floor with his full power. In the jungle there was no mercy, there were no second chances, there was only kill or be killed. The power of his fist rapidly closing, causing her to begin to suffocate as he delivered powerful blows to her abdomen with his spare hand.

It was like a heartbeat. A rhythm of blood echoing throughout my body. Steady, unending… Just like a heart’s pulse, it made me see the world in red. Why then, why did I feel my life going away ? Why did my heart pound the wrong way ? Why was it so painful… Everlasting gods, the pain… I did not feel it like I should. It was too strong, too intense, too intent on reaching me.
Then I saw it. Between two blinks, between two veils of crimson, I saw it. The fist of the man, pummeling my womb restlessly. Shattering me, little by little. Making the birds of pain soar within. Why was that happening ? I did not remember. I only felt myself going away. Then it rang. The voice. The warm voice of the other me.

Hey bro. Gonna let him splatter you over the floor like that ? We ain’t called the Demons because we have horns, you know ? I mean, I enjoy a good fight, but with you getting crazy like that, it’s not been so much of a fight and more of you being thrown into walls. So get the shit up and show him what we can do.

Heh. Joke’s on you. Get up ? I couldn’t… The fist kept slamming down and down again, the hand nailed me down at the throat. I couldn’t… My bones were broken, my lungs empty, my blood spilled. I didn’t want… Yeah, I didn’t want to get up. It had not been a fun fight. The guy was a hunter, and I played the prey. I didn’t like that one bit. But he was right… Should I ? Did our pride matter here ? I didn’t know… Maybe it did, I didn’t want to know. I didn’t want to know whether or not I could because if yes then I should, and I didn’t want to anymore.
But Aswad was right. We ain’t called the Demons just because we have horns; as dumb as it sounds… It’s because we are demons. WE are the hunters, and THEY are the prey. So why did the tables get turned on me ? There was only one possible explanation. There was only one reason for my current state. I was weak. I let myself be weak, and it would have cost me the victory. Did it ? Well… there was THAT I could do… THAT would do, I guess.

I snapped. It wasn’t like frenzy, or berserker rage. It was the cold determination of the true demons to survive whatever odds their enemies could throw at them. Not all fires burn bright and hot. Mine burn cold and dark, but seething like hatred and resent. Once it had started, good luck dousing it off. I tensed, and suddenly I could feel all of my bones, those who had broken and those who hadn’t, and it felt painful. My muscles were sore, and my organs not in the right state. But I was a demon. I would survive. My embers had gone off… Time for the real flame. With my right hand, I snapped up and grabbed the wrist of the man’s arm. Cold started to run on my skin, and pitch-black flames seethed out, in a sweat-like fashion. More and more… Then it lashed out. Akin to a dozen chains, the strands of fire started to coil around the man’s arm, and thousands of tiny maws of black fire started eating. One bite wasn’t much. Nor were two. Not even a thousand of them was a big deal. But even if they didn’t eat much, they didn’t eat the physical flesh. They carved at what laid beneath… They took their pittance and gave pain in return.
My other arm jolted up, and another strand of my flames caught the fist that was still descending on my stomach. I spat a good lot of blood aside, and forced myself up.

My turn

Kitchi felt the pain, it was annoying, but it was nothing like the vast painful dangers of the wilds. He cracked his neck and looked at her with a grin, a bearish grin. Green vitae energy surrounding the spot where her hand had been healing most of the invisible injuries, though some minor pain remained. His silent demeanor unchanging as he stomped on the ground, cracking it as he propelled forward, his other leg sweeping around to obliterate his opponents legs.

Leg sweep ? Oh, he was coming from below… Nope. I wouldn’t have it. I wouldn’t lose. Though I was still in some pretty intense pain, so I couldn’t move extravagantly either. I merely leapt backwards, though a little arched forwards, because my bones wouldn’t let me stand straight. But I couldn’t let my eyes go of the enemy even for a split second. I blinked. Where was my excitement gone ? I had gone cold from that beatdown, it seemed. Alright then. There was only one choice. Attack with utmost intent. “Shit”, I thought, as I fell down on one knee. Eh, didn’t matter now. One last attack. I opened my palm, gathering all the fire I had. It looked like a dreadful rose, a little ball of shifting black flames. I poured my soul into it. Wouldn’t be a masterwork for sure, but it was as close as I could come to. The blackest flames mixed with the purest meaning behind an attack. To hit. To wound. To kill. Nothing else. With a flick of my wrist, I crushed the fire, and sent it forwards in a wave of black. All, black…

Really outdid yourself, bro. It’s the first time I’ve seen you pull that one out like that; not that it helped, you still fucked off to dreamland. But hey. I wouldn’t bet on the other guy escaping that one unscathed either. Anyway. Let’s talk when you wake up. You look pretty tired.

And like that, my brother told me that I had lost. Fuck.

Kitchi stood proudly as his opponent fell, but he could see the look of a wounded - but proud - animal in their eyes. He began to move away when they shot out the blast, causing him to jump back as far as he could, getting minor burns but quickly using his energy to heal off the injuries. He took no revelry in his opponents fall, moving off of the stage to stand beside Chepi once more.

Duo post with me and EldridSmith EldridSmith

Ian.jpg jade.png"Indeed, though it's fun to play with them and enjoy their lives sometimes. Quite frankly I don't care who I end up with in the end as long as I'm having fun. Also while I am an ex-playboy, I do resent being called an ass. A bit narrow in your view of others however, while I do agree we've seen and know more than most people, there are still those have seen and know more than us who aren't amongst the upper echelons of society." Ian says with a grin, leaning on his sword

"Humble are you?" Jade would think sarcastic with a scoff-chuckle and abrasive turn, sensing the shift from personal to philosophical. A strange twist, odd too how he defended the little man in one breath, self referencing "playboy" life in another. He mixed the arrogant with the earthly, a wrinkle Jade thought funny. What a weird one he was.

But wrong in Jade's view, as usual to the surefire girl who'd open the argument with "You earned the name" bantered with a slow step, narrowing the large gap she'd made earlier, carrying on to --

"Like the ones among them who know more, they earn a way to our level", softening to a wistful tone, looking over the crowd with some strange array of dark judgment and grudging respect for the few who'd make it, explaining the blend with -- "The few at the bottom on our level will rise to the top... To their place at the apex; but the rest? Worthless. You should see them in the Republic! Filthy and ignorant! Begging us for help instead of helping themselves!"

"Humble? Nah. Just honest." Ian says with a smirk "Most of them do, but some of them don't. You can't always judge a book by it's cover Jade. Ultima's will disguise themselves as beggars, and so will some business men just to test their business partners or to get their jobs done. While some people are useless, everyone here is useful in some way. Magic will always be useful, whether it's for production or protection. Just because we're born into the upper class doesn't mean we're instantly better than others, noble families have fallen to ruin for thinking that. As they say learn from history save you repeat it."

Jade couldn't help to laugh aloud at his explanation. Not out of some disrespect or another for his ideas alone but because of who she was and what she represented. Magic? Ultimas? Jade wasn't here to learn the former or become the latter. She was here to make them irrelivent.

"Magic and Ultimas, mutations and abuses, experiments and a country evaporated by an incantation or two. It's a blight Ian" she'd counter first, pacing slow.

"There is one God and her name is science. Through her I will supplant pure magic and it's conduits. By combining science and magic Shirato will avoid the fate you speak of and reign until the end of this world. All things as they should be, ordered like the destiny of the people we debate about now.... And tell me, when did a party boy like you take time to think of philosophy? You're a bundle of contradictions you know?" she'd finish, her tone cutting for no reason.

Girl's higher strung than harps played in heaven.

"For your own sake you better be right." Ian comments regarding her arrogance and her views "In between parties and adrenaline rushes. Climbing a mountain can make one very self reflective." He would state before grinning at her final statement, ignoring her tone. "I am and in aware of it. That's half of the fun. Seeing people's reactions to your different actions and unpredictable ways. It's also advantageous for several reasons, though those are mine to know. If I'm not enjoying myself, something is wrong and needs to change. What about you? Does that arrogance make you happy? Does your pride make you feel pleasurable?"

"That's quite dodgy of you" Jade answers cold, referring to his shifting ways with critic's eye, pausing for a second with a tense jaw, mulling how to answer his question. A fast run of it too, countering quick with "Arrogance and knowledge are different animals, but you're right of pride. It runs deep. Knowing who I am and where I'm destined to be? Of course I'm proud!", ignoring his bit about the happiness, and the lack of it in her life. To square she didn't know happiness, it was a distant acquaintance. Distraction, entertainment, satisfaction, anger and frustration were familiar, but happiness? True happiness? Jade had thought of it before, how other people smiled effortlessly, how she could only smirk in return; it denied her.

Her thoughts would turn a sigh as she flew a hornet through the air with a dancing hand, mind calculating. "Pleasurable? No, but it's my fuel, it pushes me like a thruster" she'd think aloud, oddly distant.

"Tsk Tsk, dodging the question? Let's be honest now, have you honestly ever felt happy?" He says looking her in the eyes "Some things just feeling accomplished won't replace."

Grumpy Jade snatched her Hornet from the air with speed and dexterity, spite-eying Ian right back for being called out. As if her knew her? What did he know? Snowboarding and how to climb rocks?
"Who needs it?!? Happiness is complacency! You're no different! Climbing mountains is just your version of this -- she'd cut, holding up her drone, adding "Different drives but the same reason, no?"

"Hit me up and give it a try some time. Otherwise good luck dealing with the void." He says turning around and walking off "Think on it for a bit." He says waving as he walks off

Last edited:
~ Ellania ~
The Lounge
Geezus fuck these first years were eager to tear each other apart. She watched the two brutalize each other (or mostly the one brutalize the other) with a furrowed brow as she prepared to step in. That kid was going to have internal bleeding. Ellania walked up to the loser and lifted them up with her energy to a standing position, using some of her mana just to make sure they weren't gonna bleed out or something.

"Nice fight, you two," she commented, "I didn't even get any of my playful commentaries in." Her eyes floated over to the boy, "Ahmed, right? Can you walk now? You're gonna be bruised to shit, but you'll live. As for you," her eyes moved back to Kitchi, "Make sure you keep yourself in check. Without us here to manage this sort of thing, your opponent would have ended up crippled or could have even died from internal bleeding. The goal here is NOT to kill each other, just to have fun beating the tar out of each other. That said. Again, a nice fight. Ahmed, you're fast but predictable. Kitchi, you're powerful but slow. Had Ahmed been less predictable, that could have gone a lot different for both of you. Keep your wits about you.

After that, the fights died down. There were a few more for the night, but as it was only the first Lounge night of many to come, she didn't expect it to go forever. People were exhausted, and as devious and against the "rules" as this place was, she didn't want to be the one responsible for everyone being too tired to function the next day. Less than an hour later, she called it and told everyone to get their asses home and get some rest.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Jet Jet

Time Skip -> Thursday
The week had been, thus far, much like Monday. It was a series of getting into the swing of things sort of motions, both for teachers and for students. The Lounge had its usual suspects every night, usual sort of fights, and Ellania, Seryva, and the Security Ultima were always there. Today was now Thursday, the first change in the burgeoning schedule everyone was becoming accustomed to. Career Day.

The overhead speaker crackled to life as it had the beginning of all other days thus far. It didn't have a location, a speaker connection, or anything of the sort, just an annoying voice to act as your alarm clock if you weren't already up and give information on the day.

"Hello, Augurium and good morning! It's a be-ah-uuuutiful 0800 this sunny Thursday morning and it's time to get up! I know it's an hour earlier than the other days, but we gotta smack in as much awesome stuff as possible! Anyway, get up!! You wouldn't want to miss out on breakfast, after all, would you? Nope!" the overly-cheery bright female voice was loud and nearly impossible to stay asleep with, "Today is the first Career Day, which means it is full of electives and your program classes! Your schedule is as follows, but make sure to keep your sheet on hand so you don't get lost!"

She listed the classes as follows:

"0800-0845: Wake-up and Breakfast time! Enjoy! Even though I know some of you don't like to eat breakfast. I don't - I just have my coffee and go!
0850-1105: Program Classes, time for some specialization! We hope you like it, whether it's Dux or Insidiator, Patronus or Artificis, Magister or Defectus!
1110-1210: Zoology! All about animals. This one is my personal favorite.
1215-1315: Lunch, ah, food. I know thee well.
1320-1420: Potions. Bubble bubble - not my forte, but hey, it seems cool!
1425-1525: Enchanting. Really cool, but also kinda complicated. I'm a simple sort of gal.
1530-1630: Magitech. Same as Enchanting, complex, but rewarding.
1635-1735: Adventuring! Really really cool, also kinda dangerous. My second fav.
1740-1840: Cooking. Mmmmmmmm... food, and right before dinner too!
1845-1930: Dinner. Food!
1935-2035: Theatre. We're all theatre nerds at heart, let's be real.
2040-2140: History. Not everyone's favorite, but really interesting to learn about.
2145-2245: Business. The last of the electives for the day, but certainly not the least. Important in everything you do!
2300-0900: Sleep and Freetime - a lovely time... which I'm sure you'd all love more of right about now!"

and continued on with her cheery demeanor, "It'll be a busy day, but fulfilling! You'll get to all try out classes you love, and learn tons of new things! Luckily, if you're feeling a bit tired from the hour earlier start time, you do have a lot of breaks throughout the day. You have all five of your listed electives that you chose as your top five, but that means that whenever one of your bottom four you didn't want to take have their class time, you don't! You get four one hour breaks, aside from breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

There was a short pause as she shuffled something on her desk, "Anyway! On with the day. As I said, today is a beautiful, sunny Thursday. We're ahead of schedule, floating near to our first stop in Terra Austri. We aren't allowed to jaunt about in the nation, however, as they aren't too fond of magic users. We are, though, picking up someone really important a lot of you might know! Eeep! I'll keep it a secret."

"The forcefield keeps us pretty warm compared to outside, but it's still going to be a nippy 58 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit today. That's about 14 and a half to 4 and a half Celsius. A little chilly, so make sure to wear your long sleeves today! There's a nice breeze from the West, and no rain in the forecast! Anyway, I'll let you all get to it and get on up and moving. Enjoy breakfast, and have a wonderful day!"

1579509794845.png
08:00 - Leanansidhe - The dorms - Thursday

The voice was annoying, like a shrill radio station during the afterglow. Didn't help that my night had been short, and my legs were still sore. I still hadn't recovered from my encounter with Seryva; testament to her skills, she let me have it strongly and thoroughly. 'Twas a hard pounding of the likes I'm not used to, and my entire body still felt the tension from that evening. Couldn't move an inch afterwards, spent the whole night asleep. Then the next day I went to that... "club". It was really interesting, too. But I didn't participate, I preferred to watch. My stamina was still at an all-time low, so I didn't take any chances.

I yawned through the entire announcement, listening half-heartedly while stretching my arms and rising outta bed. I didn't feel quite right, so I looked down as I stepped outta the sheets... Ah yeah, the issue of not being the only thing to rise in the morning... WELP. I hurriedly put my clothes on, undies first, then my skirt and shirt. Ah yeah, the belt, too. And finally the shoes. Thankfully, the red and black fabric concealed the issue, so I allowed myself to sigh while I went to the bathroom to make use of the mirror and comb my hair; would be better not to look like a spastic goblin already.

Well then. Time to have breakfast. I headed out, lured by the promise of food. Until I arrived to the school, I didn't have enough to eat for like, three months, so it wouldn't be a lie to say that I craved Augurium's delicacies. Also, while I still wasn't rested enough, having enough to eat really helped with the magic. I hadn't heard a word from the voices since Tuesday, so that was a win too. Letting out another catlike sigh, I went to the kitchen at a tranquil pace.

"Nyi ~ Mmh, I wonder what there will be for breakfast..."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
1579515903040.png
08:00 - Ariu Ei - The dorms - Thursday

It was a soft beginning for the redhead. Awakening quietly as she sat in her bed, she passed a hand over her neck, her fingers running through her loose hair. She exhaled silently, and quickly headed to the bathroom, if only to put her clothes on out of the sight of her roommate. He was called Arik Kawin, she learned, and he sure looked like a sweet child, but he also was young enough to be her nephew, maybe, and old enough to start expressing interest in women.

A thin smile bloomed on crimson lips as she took care of herself. She liked to do that; it was relaxing, and it allowed for the wandering of the mind. Though she had better not spend too much time... Someone knocked on the bathroom door. Oh, it was alright. She was done, or almost so. She buttoned her white blouse, and before doing anything else, opened her palm to make a little light. As always with her, it was of a somber carmine tint, but still bright - as always, too, she felt a little twinge in her fingers as her blood was drawn on to create the luminous element. Softly blowing it away, she sent the marble of light under the door. She snapped her fingers, hoping that it would turn into strands of light as she wanted, and write down the words "I'm almost done." Hopefully.

Hurrying a little, she tied her hair and put on her earrings, then quickly passed a little bit of water on her face. Ah... It was fresh, and it felt nice. She didn't do makeup anyway, so there wasn't anything to worry about. Finally being done, cleaned and fully clothed, she opened the door and stepped out, giving to Arik an apologetic smile and a kiss on the cheek as a morning greeting.

She didn't want to have breakfast alone, so she waited for him to be done so they could go together. Out of context, she thought, they would look like a young company CEO and his dutiful secretary. The idea made her smile a little, and she sat down on her bed, grabbing a notebook and a pencil, putting together a few lines. A portrait it was, Arik, maybe, if he was the same age as her. She turned her eye to the bathroom door. Judging by the shower sounds, she'd have the time to do the shading.

And thus she moved the pencil again.

Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
Mavior Eleus
The Dorms- 8:00 AM
Thanks to careful timing, planning of personal schedule, turning in early, and various other factors....he'd been up for about an hour now. He had already taken a shower, gotten some light reading down for twenty minutes. He'd already grabbed his attire for the day, packed away the things he may need for the day in a small satchel along with his focus. Sitting in the 'living room' of the dorm, his mind quickly began to plot out the day into scheduled and neat blocks of time. If he left within fifteen minutes and made it out for breakfast in short order, he'd have a little under thirty minutes to eat by the time he arrived. After that point he'd go to his Magister class...then it was zoology, lunch, and then a mixture of hours off and electives. Pulling his phone out to check the time. Eight in the morning exactly...should he go now to get something to eat? Alternatively, he could sit here and get some reading in, at the cost of time to eat and get his energy for the day. Upon consideration, the choice was an easy one. It was a new day, and thus a new routine to settle into, it only made logical sense to be as prepared as possible.

Reaching into his satchel, he removed a pen and a scrap of paper, writing out a brief note for his room mate to excuse his absence. "Zak, I have left for the morning to get breakfast and prepare for classes. I will see you at some point today, I am certain. Until then, have a pleasant day." He studied the brief note once, twice, five times, finally pleased with it after the fifth reading. Situating it in a spot that not even zak could ignore, he hoisted his satchel over his shoulder and tapped himself down once, and then headed out of the dorm room, shutting the door carefully behind him and off to breakfast he went.

Jet Jet

Last edited:
1579534661520.png Talvyn Welsworth
Thursday, the 5th of October, Year 500
8:00 - Dorms

Interactions: Lee Kyrenka Kyrenka
Mentions: Miranda Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Talvyn woke up in a very good mood especially after visiting his sweet Miranda last night to drop off the little gift that he had stored for her. Talvyn then went on to wash his hands and his face before going to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his second favorite person Lee. They took out all the utensils and starting mixing the ingredients needed to create a typical breakfast of pancakes,eggs and bacon although they added strawberry into the pancakes to give it a bit more flavor. They hummed a bit as they were making their breakfast they then went on to call to yell out for Lee "Oh, Lee are you up yet or are you still sleeping?" they mainly called out for them wanting to know if the wanted to help out with making breakfast or not but they would of been perfectly fine if they didn't . Plus he wouldn't mind having a second opinion on what type of breakfast they should cook either especially since he figured Lee would be the more picky eater than he was.

Last edited:
Miranda Olesen
Thur, the 5th of October, Year 500
By the time it was Thursday, Miranda was alright from what happened on Monday. For she woke up for her Tuesday classes during that time.
Miranda woke up from her sleep, and took off Maria's large pajamas for her uniform. This girl liked Maria's pajamas, since she tries to make herself warm with the long sleeves from the pajama shirt and pants. Upon getting up from her bed, she noticed that someone left a gift for her. 'Oh. Did Maria get me some pajamas?' thought Miranda. She didn't know that the gift was from Talvyn, since Maria said that she was going to buy her some stuff. As she started to look at the new pajamas, a note fell out of it. 'A note? Why would Maria leave me a note?' thought Miranda. The note had confused her, but she picked it up from the ground in order to read it. The note was some strange love poem, and Miranda was more confused by this. "Maria, can you wake up? I got a strange gift on my bed." said Miranda.
Miranda was getting Maria involved, because she doesn't know this was a secret crush's gift.
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka

DFA57621-F03A-4C21-B24F-ED8DA2DB8E53.jpeg
xelon
interaction: Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne
Xelon was still flopped out asleep having the snot beaten out of him and the class yesterday had done a number on his energy reserves. It was only the morning light that stirred him awake somewhat after his roommate. jolting up suddenly Xelon wasn’t exactly his usual energetic self, but he managed to get out of bed, and get changed into a new set of cloths. He would need a haircut soon although for xelon, it probably wouldn’t last long, tying his hair back he headed out just behind his roommate. “Hey how ya doing? Did you sleep well? I personally really didn’t but hey things can always be better”

(quick short post apologies lacked time whated to write something)

1579541044087.pngArik Kawin
Interactions: Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne
Arik woke up a bit tired with the want to go back to sleep, but was able to power through it too make their way out of bed, they were currently wearing their black pajamas. As they got out of bed though they went on to grab their grey robes that was on their dresser and moved to put it on as they then proceeded to go to their closet to grab their school uniform for today. They had no intentions of dressing up as Kira since they only did that on special days or just once a week in general. Once they grabbed their clothing they folded it for easy carry and went on to the bathroom, hearing the water running in there, they assumed their roommate Ariu was in there and polity knocked on the door to signal that they needed to use the bathroom as well, a few seconds later a few strands of light appeared as they then went on to spell out I'm almost done. although they did have bit of difficulties making it out they did get the message. Arik then waited outside patiently waiting for them to finish up, when the door did open and Ariu gave them a kiss on the cheek their tired expression changed into them giving Ariu a innocent smile, one they usually gave to those back on their estate when they wanted to sway someone although it seemed a bit more tired than the usual ones. Before entering the bathroom themselves so that they could take themselves a quick shower, turning on the water to the shower and the red knob to it , in order to make it hot. They then went on to hang up their robe on a shower rack then went to take off their Pajamas once they did that, they then proceed on to entering the shower letting the hot water clean their skin and after a few minutes they turned off the shower and took a towel to dry themselves off. They then went on to grab their school uniform and put it on taking note of the Purple K symbol on the back of their shirt uniform symbolizing the first letter of their last name. They had plans to add more custom features to it later when they were with Kira though for now that was all they had on it. They then went on to finish up with them brushing their teeth after they successfully put on their uniform, after spitting out the the past they used their mouth wash to gurgle their mouths before spitting that out as well into the sink. After they were all finished with that they wiped their mouth with a towel and let the water run to rinse out the sink. They then went on to grab their pajamas and put them in the laundry basket before heading out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen they decided to properly greet Arui now that they were less tired "Good Moring Ariu" they practically chirped as they made their way to the table. Arik didn't know a single thing about cooking much to the annoyance of his elder sister and usually went to other places such as restaurants when it came to getting themselves some food.

Pandora
Thursday, 5th of October
8:00 Dorms
Peckinou Peckinou

Thursday, the last day had been tiresome and rather tedious though she had come out of it rather decently. Pandora sat with her upper body sprawled across her Focci that was sitting on her desk, her arms wrapped tightly around it while her head rested against her arms. Behind her, the still forms of five creatures stood inert and motionless in the center of the room forming a full circle. As Pandora began to stir the creatures reacted to the awakening of their creator, their socket less eyes beginning to glow brighter and brighter like an engine warming up before they began to move. Their motions were rigid but ever so slowly they picked up speed as they started to move in a circle, their stubby arms linked to one another. The dance continued for a few moments before they were moving at a rather rapid pace. Out of the blue one of them lets go of one of the others and the line of them suddenly shoots off, the rabbits still connected in one long line streak across the room slamming into the back of Pandora's chair causing the legs to collapse. After a second the chair and her tipped backwards and onto the ground.

The impact on the ground made Pandora shudder, the sensation of weightlessness dissipating as she stared at the ceiling. If one were to look into her eyes the first thing they could gather was an incredibly potent sense of regret mixed with unease and anxiety. The look disappeared after a second as the rabbits one by one began to come to her side, leaning over her body and staring at her. She counted five of them, each with a different color set of glowing eyes but each of them stitched fabric filled with different substances. Their teeth showed clearer as they visibly smiled before throwing their arms up and cackling all at once like some god awful hive mind. "Baaaahhhh AHHHHHAHAHA" The sudden burst of noise from their gullets made Pandora twitch before she felt a long hand helping her up from the ground. Looking over at the floating entity Pandora actually smiled "Thank you tutor, it seems we succeeded but do you think god doesn't come around because they to live in fear of that which they created?"

Linking arms once more the Jacks began to dance around Pandora's legs. Looking down at them she tried to walk but they simply followed her in perfect sync, their stubby legs kicking out as they danced and laughed. Looking back at Tutor Pandora felt the life slowly beginning to drain from her mind "Sometimes when people ask me 'why' I answer 'why not'. I think I finally see what they mean."
As Pandora reached the door they suddenly stopped and immediately began to gently tug on Pandora's pants "Bahhh! Bahhhh!" She heard them call out before opening their mouths and pointing into the void where their gullet was. "You dont even eat anything, how could you be hungry." She grumbled out before managing to use her small form to slip out of the room without unleashing the rabbits on the rest of the dorm. Going to take a shower she eventually managed to get herself out of the room and began to make her way to get some breakfast. She made it about twenty feet down the hallway before she heard a commotion behind her as the Rabbits collectively managed to open two doors as well as shut them as she could see them running up behind her.​

1579558733915.pngHira Graves
Interactions: Kyrenka Kyrenka
Hira woke up bright and early and already got their school uniform and was fully prepared to eat breakfast before heading out although their roommate Gavin was still sleeping apparently. So Hira went on to go to her room and grab her whistle and then enter Gavins room seeing him still sprawled out on their bed peacefully sleeping. Hira then went on over and looked at him for a bit before squatting down right next to their ear and putting the whistle into their mouth and blew on it as loud as they could in order to wake them up. "Wake up and get ready! Classes start in 50 minutes on the dot!" they practically yelled at Gavin in order to get them to wake up and get ready so that they could go get breakfast and begin to head to their first Thursday class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back