• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sunhorse99

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone interested in doing a group Attack on Titan RP? Getting back into the fandom after a 2 year hiatus, and looking for fellow fans!

I think the fandom really died down for whatever reason, but it’s good to know there’s still people out there.

Any specific plotlines or anything you’d be interested in?

Would we be roleplaying as canon characters or OC based?

I like to work with both assuming people are cool with that. I personally like playing both. What’re your thoughts?

XD Man, the other couple times I did AoT RP with canon charries involved, I played him. Might be nice to get a break from that. He’s a handful. Go right ahead!

Japanime Japanime Yeah. For some people, that definitely makes sense. I’m not one of those people particularly, but I’ll wait for a couple more people (hopefully!) and we'll take a group vote or something on if we want canon characters potentially involved or just strictly OCs.

Okay cool. Just gonna see then if we can get a couple more people interested so we have a decent group.

Cool cool! Okay, this thread remains open for anyone else who is interested, but imma take a little vote now. OC exclusive, or OC and canon character mix, y'all? Majority will win, as with any vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back