• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/ Mermaid / Action (Open)

Cosmos Cosmos Sure, that's fine. Note that the age they reach maturity (finishing puberty/fully developed) is around 25-30, so 15-16 would still probably be a child.
Oh, btw can you help with that poll I put above? I literally just need anyones opinion on it XD I'm really, really indecisive?~ "^w^

Oh, and what age should I make her by the way? I was thinking 17-21 :3

MORE PEOPLE JOIN THIS PLEASE!!!!! XD

You may wanna create a new interest check with the further developed stuff and proper title XD

A) While I do like Mermaids, this isn't the type of story I want to tell with them.
B) I vaguely remember mentioning the last couple of times people have tagged me that I don't do group RP anymore. Was one of them you? I can't remember.

A) While I do like Mermaids, this isn't the type of story I want to tell with them.
B) I vaguely remember mentioning the last couple of times people have tagged me that I don't do group RP anymore. Was one of them you? I can't remember.
I don't believe you mentioned that to me? XD

Cosmosis Cosmosis I'm sorry, but at the moment Siren already claimed the Alpha spot. Um if you want, we could still use an Atlantean General maybe.

Everyone interested:
I'll post a list in the CS about possible positions to play. REMEMBER you don't need to play any of these positions. The required ones have been claimed, so all the other ones are just to fill the story. This is a big city with all sorts of roles.
How must the general act?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back