• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/ Mermaid / Action (Open)

Brainstorming to see if I can come up with something. I do my own concept art sooo ... Yeah brainstorming I have a mer already but it's not a traditional one and actually more of a horror story creature so yeah.. brainstorming

If not ok she's been sitting in early stages for like a year and I haven't really started shaping or coloring her yet so it's totally free able to change

We've been waiting for replies. The IC is up.
And if you want her to have four arms in the picture that's fine, just she'll have two arms in the story

Cause colors hair skin all has changed but that's pretty much the file I've had sitting for a year working on a Halloween fan art piece hoping to get it don in time. Was thinking of playing with lightning gels when I get back to mer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back