• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/ Mermaid / Action (Open)

The Silver Crow

Dragon Trainor
CS | OOC | IC
We are a beautiful race that lives in a beautiful city. A city so grand that the great sea god himself stole it from the land and buried it in the deepest pit of his ocean; the Mariana Trench. He made us to fill the city that he had taken from the land-walkers. Or more commonly known to you as the humans. Since he adored how the land walkers treated the city before, he made a new race that is both human and sea creature to care for his precious prize. We are called the Mer and our city we protect is called Atlantis.
And so we have protected this grand city as we have been assigned and in return, we have flourished from the great treasures it provides. From magnificent wealth, plentiful food, rich culture, and large families. Unfortunately, pleasure has let time slip through our fingers. No longer is the world as it once was. The great sea god we once cherished has been dead for centuries. Destroyed by the corruption of the new land walkers. No longer do we have his protection and blessing. Our city is being ruled by two leaders who were once one. Exiles are banding together to steal our riches, while our leaders fight over power. The great race of beauty is about to split.
But the worst part is...Our city is rising.

This is an RP I've done before that existed on another site. So basically this RP will start around the time that the city begins to rise. There are going to be all sorts of elements to take care of.

First, the city is rising,
it's going to be slow at first, barely noticeable (except for the original jolt), but it will get faster through time. No one knows what's going to happen when it reaches the surface, but it's going to be a while seeing as it's the Mariana Trench. Most of the story will be under water.

Second, Atlantis is run by monarchs. Usually one, but this time two, because they're twins. I will be playing one of them, a female. Whoever wants to play the other twin will need to talk to me, because there are a few details I need to discuss with you. The leadership ultimately care about Atlantis usually but are slightly and secretly corrupted. The general public of Atlantis doesn't see this because Atlanteans are very set in their ways and culture.

Next, there is a rebellion group known as the Banished. They are very military-like and aim to turn Atlantis into a democratic republic.
They are run by an Alpha and an Omega. I will be playing the Omega. They have captains and soldiers underneath them. The Banished share most of the Atlantean morals and custom, but have some reason they were banished from the city. Anyone who is willing to fight is accepted into their ranks.

Last, the Mer have a sort of magic that lays over them all and among other things, each Mer has the possibility of having an abnormal, though usually discreet power.
These will all need to be approved by me so that we don't have anyone too OP. A lot the Mer fight with weapons, so it is perfectly logical for your Mer not to have an ability.

Other details will be explained fully in the CS page. I just put this much info so you guys might know what's it's gonna be like. I would like lots of characters, but at the same time, I want dedicated people. At least one post a week and at least a paragraph per character per post. Ultimately, preferably more. Any special cases, just ask me and I will try to answer promptly.

Last edited:
M Class M Class You can play either the other Atlantean monarch, who would be a twin (fraternal probably so they look different if you'd like) or the Alpha of the Banished. Those are the only really roles that need to be filled. Other than that people can pick whatever their jobs they want once I post a CS page.

CS | OOC
We are a beautiful race that lives in a beautiful city. A city so grand that the great sea god himself stole it from the land and buried it in the deepest pit of his ocean; the Mariana Trench. He made us to fill the city that he had taken from the land-walkers. Or more commonly known to you as the humans. Since he adored how the land walkers treated the city before, he made a new race that is both human and sea creature to care for his precious prize. We are called the Mer and our city we protect is called Atlantis.
And so we have protected this grand city as we have been assigned and in return, we have flourished from the great treasures it provides. From magnificent wealth, plentiful food, rich culture, and large families. Unfortunately, pleasure has let time slip through our fingers. No longer is the world as it once was. The great sea god we once cherished has been dead for centuries. Destroyed by the corruption of the new land walkers. No longer do we have his protection and blessing. Our city is being ruled by two leaders who were once one. Exiles are banding together to steal our riches, while our leaders fight over power. The great race of beauty is about to split.
But the worst part is...Our city is rising.

This is an RP I've done before that existed on another site. So basically this RP will start around the time that the city begins to rise. There are going to be all sorts of elements to take care of.

First, the city is rising,
it's going to be slow at first, barely noticeable (except for the original jolt), but it will get faster through time. No one knows what's going to happen when it reaches the surface, but it's going to be a while seeing as it's the Mariana Trench. Most of the story will be under water.

Second, Atlantis is run by monarchs. Usually one, but this time two, because they're twins. I will be playing one of them, a female. Whoever wants to play the other twin will need to talk to me, because there are a few details I need to discuss with you. The leadership ultimately care about Atlantis usually but are slightly and secretly corrupted. The general public of Atlantis doesn't see this because Atlanteans are very set in their ways and culture.

Next, there is a rebellion group known as the Banished. They are very military-like and aim to turn Atlantis into a democratic republic.
They are run by an Alpha and an Omega. I will be playing the Omega. They have captains and soldiers underneath them. The Banished share most of the Atlantean morals and custom, but have some reason they were banished from the city. Anyone who is willing to fight is accepted into their ranks.

Last, the Mer have a sort of magic that lays over them all and among other things, each Mer has the possibility of having an abnormal, though usually discreet power.
These will all need to be approved by me so that we don't have anyone too OP. A lot the Mer fight with weapons, so it is perfectly logical for your Mer not to have an ability.

Other details will be explained fully in the CS page. I just put this much info so you guys might know what's it's gonna be like. I would like lots of characters, but at the same time, I want dedicated people. At least one post a week and at least a paragraph per character per post. Ultimately, preferably more. Any special cases, just ask me and I will try to answer promptly.
I WANT TO LEAD THE BANISHED!

Cosmosis Cosmosis I'm sorry, but at the moment Siren already claimed the Alpha spot. Um if you want, we could still use an Atlantean General maybe.

Everyone interested:
I'll post a list in the CS about possible positions to play. REMEMBER you don't need to play any of these positions. The required ones have been claimed, so all the other ones are just to fill the story. This is a big city with all sorts of roles.

Argh!?- someone help me choose character traits!? I have a bunch of ideas but clashes, so I'm gonna out like a multiple choice option thing below where we choose one of each section and add them together for my character~ You can combine more than one of them!

1. Personality
a) Tsundere
b) Shy/Timid
c) Tough on the outside soft on the inside
d) Friendly and outgoing, optimistic
e) Rash, courageous
f) rebellious, stubborn

2. Weapon
a) Gauntlets
b) Melee (Hands, tail)
c) Spear
d) Trident
e) Magic

3. Backstory
a) Tragic
b) Happy
c) Secretive
d) Sad to happy
e) Mysterious
f) Family orientated
g) Other

4. Secret/Traits
a) In Love With a Human
b) Uncontrolled magic
c) Blind
d) Deaf (Partially or fully doesn't matter)
e) Heritage
f) Amnesia
g) Anemia
h) Sexuality

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow Is there any way of playing a younger character? I'm sorry I can do it if I must but I'm far more comfortable with younger characters as I'm 15 turning 16 soon and it's kinda awkward to try and play an adult. "^w^

Cosmos Cosmos Sure, that's fine. Note that the age they reach maturity (finishing puberty/fully developed) is around 25-30, so 15-16 would still probably be a child.
Yeah, I'm gonna try and make it extremely late teens to early twenties? So before maturity you might say but no longer a child, a teenager put simply. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back