• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/ Mermaid / Action (Open)

Oh! Silver ment to ask but is there an underwater equivalent of getting drunk?

The real questions are being asked--
XD Yeah, 1. How do mermaid reproduce cus I'm real damn curious, like eggs? Live birth? wouldn't being pregnant interrupt their water dynamics? How does it work!?
2. how/can the get drunk. XD

Eh, it's just easier to relate to.
XD only asking cus' I did plan for her maybe to have had a child in the past at an age that other menfolk would consider very inappropriate after a bad encounter but allowed the child to live in the city with a family that would give them a better chance.

XD Um- maybe, uh there's- a certain type of seaweed that when eaten causes it?

I was thinking about that for getting drunk.

For pregnancy, I would think maybe reproduction could be like what every hentai goes with . . . certain slits in their tails, and then childbirth with the same slit.

Kind of like snakes [?], and seahorses?

I know whales give birth like mammels on land.

Except they go tail first instead of head like us, and their tails are very sensitive like how our skulls are until the bones harden.

Hm, true XD [Does not question previous sentence on mermaid birth]

I will not deny reading a yaoi fanfic of Haru and Makoto with Haru as a mermaid.

I figure they would give birth in the same way they would . . . mate ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
*rolls away in an innocent fashion*

BOOP~ More people join please QwQ//

Cosmosis Cosmosis Um, it's really up to you. He's on the side of the Atlanteans and will be fighting the Banished. I suggested the general because he's probably the most similar role to the leader of the Banished.
So, Is it possible for him to be a no-nonsense guy who won't hesitate to kill anyone he needs to if he needs to kill them? Or does he have to be a bit relaxed but still a bit hard in how he runs the army?

In battle sure. in the city, Mers are punished by the royals. ultimately, you're going to have a pretty much all over control to the military. just note that if a soldier misbehaves, since they're an Atlantean citizen, they probably won't be killed right away.

Everyone: I'm going to finish up Etsu, and then hopefully get the IC up by the end of today. You can only post once your character is finished and approved.

August August I'll look at your characters in the morning.

Alright, taking a brief look, I'm going to clear this up. 25 for men, 30 for women is the age Mer have puberty. This is because they live till like 300 years old. So if your character is below this, than they are a child.

August, a reason I was mentioning this, even though I only breezed through your sheets and will read them better later, both of your characters are children according to their age. Children are very important to the Mer, so it would be hard for there to be a reason why one would be banished. It may all be good, I just wanna make sure.

So RPNation broke yesterday g
Alright, taking a brief look, I'm going to clear this up. 25 for men, 30 for women is the age Mer have puberty. This is because they live till like 300 years old. So if your character is below this, than they are a child.

August, a reason I was mentioning this, even though I only breezed through your sheets and will read them better later, both of your characters are children according to their age. Children are very important to the Mer, so it would be hard for there to be a reason why one would be banished. It may all be good, I just wanna make sure.

Oh, I'm thinking too much about humans ^-^;;;

I thought if they were closer to that age they wouldn't look as much a child. Growing similar to us, so at 17 they would look more like an adult before being a legal adult. Does that mean at the age they just transform?

Like in the cartoons, they go through some weird thing then bloom out of it like "I AM NOW A WOMAN/MAN"
Minus the weird "puberty" and them bursting out some sort of cacoon

Last edited:
Well just in case, I bumped their age up. I altered Venus's description to say she looked older than picture depicted, but I haven't done much on Aros's.

If you do decide it's a cleared, I might change just by a little. I'm thinking a year would have passed since that or close to one, so I might have to just leave it like that to make sense.

Also I know I did add hints of also being accused of working with the Banished from the inside. I might just remove that if just stealing is enough to be banished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back