• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/ Mermaid / Action (Open)

How must the general act?
However they want they're just as important as th epee-established roles just more creative freedom I believe~ :3
Oh you changed your profile picture~
I've never done mermaids, so I will look into it :D
Yush!! For the first time in a year, now I'm a Magical Smol Kawaii Bean Bun Pokemon~

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow I kind of want to make a banished since I typically make mischievous characters but there looks like a lot @.@
Could I make two characters?
One banished and one not?
I have such a good backstory in mind for them >~<

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow I kind of want to make a banished since I typically make mischievous characters but there looks like a lot @.@
Could I make two characters?
One banished and one not?
I have such a good backstory in mind for them >~<
From what I heard you can make as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with the posts for both of them.

@The Broken Mind Um, it's really up to you. He's on the side of the Atlanteans and will be fighting the Banished. I suggested the general because he's probably the most similar role to the leader of the Banished.

August August You can play as many roles as you like. It's up to you as long as you can handle them.

Working on my characters.

I do have a question about what you mean its special for them to meet a human. Is it just really rare, or is there something more to that?

They're at the bottom of the Mariana Trench and they've been that way for probably more of than a thousand years. It takes a couple days to swim to the surface because they're so far down, plus they don't do well above water for too long.

So basically, the Mer know from the stories that humans existed and occasionally, but rarely heard stories of Mer that made the trip to the surface. But most of them think of them like old myths or stories or don't believe they exist anymore.

Ah, I was kind of thinking that my characters encountered a human.
They both tried to gain the human's favor by presenting gifts, but when the other one was getting more appreciated by the human they turned on them. Which led to the one being betrayed to get banished since they were stealing treasures to give them up as gifts.

So I guess if they were to have an ability it would be reasonable to have it be something to do with transportation so they could actually make that long trip repeatedly

By the way the human would only be referenced, just something from their backstory that no one would believe. I wouldn't be making them a major character later on---
I'm thinking that after the trouble happened, the human just ditched because they were only amusing the siblings to get treasure from them.

Alright, thank you! It'll take a while for me to get them up since I want to finish them both so I can post them around the same time . . . Plus I have my Japanese homework I still need to do ^-^;;

August August XD That's oddly similar to something that happened to my character, though mine actually differs quite a lot in the humans side of things and no stealing happened- okay I guess they're different enough. :3

I'll admire that I am heavily basing bits of them on The Beauty of Psyche.
Not much of the story, although Aphrodite/Venus did have Psyche have to do a bunch of trials in order to see her son again.
Her son being Eros/Cupid

Aros
And
Venus

Both had to "prove" themselves by completing certain tasks or bring things to the human.
Venus gets super jealous.

August August XD That's oddly similar to something that happened to my character, though mine actually differs quite a lot in the humans side of things and no stealing happened- okay I guess they're different enough. :3

Bio:
//TBR, To Be Revealed//
-Family Orientated-
-In Love With a Human-
[Those are the only hints you get for now muhahahahaha!]
Welp I can't tell if it is oddly specific with that hint other than the human love factor.

Both of my characters fall in love with the human, but the human doesn't really love them. He is just playing them both out of giving him riches--
I'm not sure how your character's love for the human plays out so I don't know if they really are "oddly similar" >.>

Welp I can't tell if it is oddly specific with that hint other than the human love factor.

Both of my characters fall in love with the human, but the human doesn't really love them. He is just playing them both out of giving him riches--
I'm not sure how your character's love for the human plays out so I don't know if they really are "oddly similar" >.>
Sorry!! I didn't mean it to sound like you hadn't read it I know I purposely left it that way I meant only in my case but as I later stated in my rambling they aren't actually since my ones love with their human is- well, different. :3

Sorry!! I didn't mean it to sound like you hadn't read it I know I purposely left it that way I meant only in my case but as I later stated in my rambling they aren't actually since my ones love with their human is- well, different. :3

Ah I see @.@

Can I take a guess?
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) as her love story goes?

My guess is that she goes up on the surface and poses as a human for her human lover
Hm, not quite my friendo~ hehe, though I guess you could say part way there?

Hm, not quite my friendo~ hehe, though I guess you could say part way there?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow I can work on it after school, hopefully get them done before my soccer practice.
I've got their age, gender, pictures, and ages at least. Thank goodness they don't have last names, it would have taken me longer to find a last name that just fits with their first---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back