• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin's Calamity (private)

Sora frowned when he mentioned pairs and moved to the corner of the room. She didn't like this class anymore than she liked l working with others. Usually students paired up with each other before she was the odd student out and forced to solo. She watched Aria pair with her female friend and other students pair like it was an easy choice, but no one bothered to glance in her direction. She looked away trying to ignore the pairing system.

(Never do that. Do not roleplay the same npc while someone else is)

Aria paired up with her friend and looked over at Yoshito wondering if he would pair with the girl. Yoshito's feelings for her were obvious, buy clearly Calamity could not read it. Pairing up with her guarenteed a bad grade rather you did the work for her or not.

Yoshito started to walk towards Sora. He could actually help train her today. He started to think to himself, "maybe if people could see her work with someone else, they can stop being so against her." He knew that people are still going to be mess up to her but he knew he still has to try. He felt guilty how she being treated and he hated himself that he hasn't done anything to help her. He likes this girl but at the end of the day, he just lets people walk all over her. He finally reached Sora and with a smile he asked," do you want to be my partner? This could be the start of our training together."
He waited there for her response.

Sora looked at Yoshito, it was the first time he ever asked to pair with her and it was a bit of a surprise, "sure," though she didn't sound too sure about it. She glanced around the room as people started to whisper. She glanced down guiltily, "wont i just cause you more trouble?" She asked softly.

The teacher watched everyone pair up and waited a few moments, "now that every one has a pair we are going to begin todays training course. It will be two versus two. Teams will go against each other in a fight until one team falls. Everyone will have ten minutes to prepare with their team. When i return we will begin."

Yoshito could see that Sora was starting to get a little uncomfortable now that people can see that they are pairing up. "Don't worry about it. You won't cause me trouble and plus I wanted you as my partner. We will show the other team no mercy," he laughed. He wanted her to see that not everyone out here is a mess up person. He knows that everyone is thinks she is a walking disaster. "Maybe I can change that," he thought to himself. "So how do you want to do this, should we be on the attack or defense? I could make a bunch of illusions to distract them, then you can attack them. Whatever you think is best we can do." He wanted to make sure that they go good, so people can get off her back.

Aoki still watching anime at home hears the phone ring. He gets up and walked over to the phone. Picks up the phone," hello."

Sora frowned, "It depends who we are up against. I can win if it were just weapons...probably, but not when it comes to magic," she frowned, "i can't use my magic no matter what." she didn't meet his gaze, "I'm sorry." She turned away, looking at the pairs, "Aria's wind magic is the best in the class, she is the most popular student with the strongest power. If we go against her we can't win. Then there's Alexei, he is the fastest and good with a spear. Rachel, who can use telekinetic powers." She went on to mention several classmates skills When she summarized the skills sets she added, "I can use whatever, but we are at a disadvantage in battle." It was the most she ever said to him. She was great when it came to these things, but terrible when it came to magic. She looked up at Yoshito, "with your ability we can't win but we can make things difficult for them."

The teacher called the number on Aoki's contacts.

“You gonna be positive Sora, we got this. Aria is going to be really tough so hopefully we don’t get pair with her and her teammate, but if we do, we got this. “ he said with a smile. He already knows that they don’t have a chance. He really only has illusion and she can’t control her powers. So with that they are at a huge disadvantage but he needs to stay positive. He knows how negative Sora can be but he want to try to get her to be comfortable using her powers. He was thinking to himself on how to get Sora out of her comfort zone,” maybe if she using a sword in battle, maybe that will help her be more comfortable if she does good with it. While she is on the attack i can keep summoning illusion on the enemy.”

While that was going on Aoki had picked up the phone and found out it was his teacher on the line. “Crap what am I going to say,” he thought. “Hello, this Aoki, he said while trying to act sick.

Sora stared out at the other pairs, trying to come up with a solid plan. It was hopeless for her to win. She grabbed her weapon of choice and smiled, "let's practice."

"It's your first day and you are late. Get ton class now!" The teacher said and hung up, not hearing his excuses.

Yoshito was happy that Sora didn't reject his offer to be his partner. He smiled while grabbing a sword and shield," alright we only got a few minutes to practice before we had to fight with another pair. Let me see what you got. Don't hold back!" Yoshito got into a fight stance and waited for her to responded.

Aoki heard the person the phone yell and he just put the phone back where he picked it up and left it there. " Maybe I should go back," he mumbled to himself. He then decided to just go back to class just to get it over with. He wasn't doing anything important at home and plus he could try to kill the girl.

Sora smiled at him, gripping her sword, "i should say that about you. Use your magic on me," she nodded, coming at him with her sword. She ducked down mid move and swung her plade at him. She spun on her feet like a graceful dance came at his side. She moved fluidly without magic, and the sword seemed like a part of her. She was skilled, but that skill lasted only a moment longer before she slipped and clashed into Yoshito.

The teacher returned to the classroom, watching the students and trying to decide where to put the transfer student.

Yoshito stood there smiled and responded,” alright but you ask for it Sora.” He then used his power of his illusion and made multiple versions of himself. All of them ready for the fight. He watched her as she look very skilled with the sword. “Looks like all the training you been doi—,” he then fell to the ground as Sora trip on him. He started to laugh,” at least you found me while I had my illusion out. That hurt a little bit. Are you ok dork,” still laughing at the whole thing but not laughing at her.

A few seconds later the room doors opened and Aoki enter the room.

Sora looked down at him as he was at the floor, she blushed a little, embarrassed at her mistake and that he was laughing out of no where. She stepped back and turned her gaze elsewhere, "your illusions are weak," she said coldly, "none of them had any shadows so it wasn't hard to tell." She didn't look at him and maintained a serious expression. Her gaze turned as she spotted the transfer, her eyes even lightening just a hair.

The teacher smiled, "good, now everyone is here. Please do not miss my class next time," he announced.

Still laughing he got back up and told her,” good job and I was not going all out right off the bat dork. I was warming up too it. Rubbing his head he also added jokingly,” I didn’t want to embarrass you.” He then saw her eyes gaze over to the transfor student. “I wonder where he has been,” he mumbled to himself.

“Sorry for been late I had a little emergency. Don’t feel like talking about it but I’m here now,” said Aoki.

Sora frowned at him, "why do you keep calling me thar?" She pouted, "i know you weren't going all out." She turned away, annoyed. She looked back at the transfer, "i don't know."

The teacher nodded, "now do you wajt to team up or solo?

"Calling you what?" As he said that he could notice she was not play attention to him. She was focused on the transfer student. Then after a little bit she answered.

Aoki answered," I'll be a solo. I work better by myself.

The teacher nodded, "okay, the opponents are simple, "the weakest team will go against the solo. So Sora Izumi, yoy and Yoshito will fight him. Aria will go against the strongest par up," he continuously announced who will fight who.

“Alright looks like we are going against the transfer student. I wonder what are his powers,” Yoshito said with a smile. He looked confident. He felt good with the odds. “We got this Sora,” he added

“This is going to be fun. I can take advantage of this opportunity,” he said to himself.

Sora wasn't so sure. Her was an unknown. The transfer student seemed far too confident for a solo fighter, and they were the weakest team up. Besides Yoshito anyone could beat Sora, Yoshito might stand a chance in a one on one, but they had no idea what he could do... And he looked like he could do more than anyone here. She wondered if Aria could win against him.

He pit a team against each other which would allow them to go second. Mainly because he wanted the transfer student ti see how things worked before they tore the entire gym up.

Aoki stood at the back of the gym thinking to himself how he wants to do this. He then saw a table with weapons on it and walked over to see them. He looked at the table and could see a lot of different types of weapons. He mainly liked killing his targets with a bow but it was too close for that. He settled for a katana and some throwing knifes. "This is going to be fun" he said with a smile.

Yoshito could see how nervous Sora was looking," hey we got this. On one hand we don't know nothing about him but on the other hand he doesn't know anything about us either. We could be aggressive if we really want too. That would be one way we can see his power."

"Since i am the weakest, " Sora agreed, "I'll be the decoy. Come at him and try to dtaw out his powers. You should use your magic and go all out against him if we are going to stand a chance. I just don't know how skilled he is." She muttered out loud. The fight between the first team had ended and the teacher called their names, "its your turn." He glared at Sora, "no not destroy the gym again," he frowned. The teacher didn't like her any more than her classmates.

Aoki stood there waiting for the his fight to begin. He was getting a little hot, so he took off his hoodie and had a black tank top on. He put his headphone on and played some music to get pumped up.

"You're not the weakest. You are our secret weapon," Yoshito said trying to cheer her up. "Good plan, ill give him my all. I been working on something for a little bit and I'm excited to let it out. So let beat this dude." Yoshito smile quickly turn to anger while listening to the teacher remark. He didn't like that, but then he turn to see the transfer student and that anger he had turned to nervousness. He saw how comfortable and relax his opponent looked. He looked like he has been fighting for years and that he is not scared of anyone. He was ripped and had scars all over. He quickly faked a smile so Sora doesn't see him so nervous.

Aoki heard the teacher yell out that the first fight is over. He took off his headphone and placed them in his bag. He grabbed his katana, smoke bombs, and throwing knifes. He was serious like if he was fighting for his life. He had the prefect plan and the perfect excuse. Not only are they fighting each other but the teacher is allowing to used weapons. He swung his katana a little more as he walked up to the fight stage. He was ready for this fight and to get the heck out of this school. One day in and he already wanted to ditch this school thing. It wasn't for him. He stood there on the battle field like a lion, ready to pounce and kill his prey. "I'm ready teach," he said with no smile on his face.

Sora looked back at Yoshito, wondering how long she had been staring at the transfer student. Secret weapon? She wanted to laugh and explain how she was no weapon when she couldn't even use magic. Instead, she kept her mouth shut, "i think it might be more difficult," she muttered. Sora took to the fighting stage and started forward, her sword wasn't special, but she had a few dagges slipper under her clothes before he even arrived.

Yoshito joined Sora and Aoki on the fight stage. He looked at Aoki who was still serious. Yoshito started to get serious as well. He wasn’t using any weapon at the moment. He looked at Sora,” you ready for this.” His voice sounded confident. That how he wanted Sora so see him as a confident fighter.

Aoki still stood then waiting for the teacher to start the fight. Staring at them both still serious,” good luck.”

"Go!" He shouted after counting down.

Sora moved first, not wasiting any time. She ducked low, running like she had two swords instead of one. The sword was like an extention of the arm and her bodt was bent low to the floor to keep speed. She moved fast, but as fast as she could move. She brought her sword at him and started off, trying to tocus on maneuver to avoid any surprised.

Yoshito looked as Sora moved for the attack. He stood then and concentrated his power for a second. "Just hold him for a little bit while I power up," he screamed.

Aoki watched as Sora charged him. He looked at her thinking to himself," she is quick. She looks skilled with swords." He quickly grabbed a ball from his belt. He pulled the pin off of it and throw it right in front of him. It was a smoke bomb. Covering the whole field with smoke. He jolted to the right to get to the side of her. Then slid to his knees towards Sora, grabbed a small knife from his back, and gave her a small little cut on her calf. He wanted to play around with his new prey.

Sora was caught off guard by the sudden smoke, she stopped in her tracks coughing. She composed herself long enough to search for movement but it was impossible to see anything. She silently cursed herself for not seeing such a simple trick coming. A smokescreen was predictable enough. She listened, but his footsteps were too quiet. Way to quiet. And then she had an idea. A smoke screen didn't just blind her, but also home, "Yoshito, do it now!" she called from the smoke hoping he would make an illusion of her. She ducked down to her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back